APPLIED BANK, (CROSS COUNTRY BANK) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied bank, (cross country bank)
There may be more specific results for "applied bank, (cross country bank)"
For more specific results for "applied bank, (cross country bank)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Duluth, Georgia Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 29 2017
TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY CCM TOTAL PROTECTCross Country Home Services, IncCCB #202158 Can't cancel even with confirmation # Sunrise Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Warranty Companies: TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY Nationwide

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
First Premier Bank /credi card Signup fee for credit card. activation fee. Credit Card is not accepted anywhere. sioux falls, sd south dakota Author: maryville, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: First Premier Bank /credi card sioux falls, nd,

Amazon.com AmazonPrime Charged Bank Account says Card Is Not On File Internet
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming On-Line Business: Amazon.com Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Refuses to investigate fraud claims Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Financial Services: Merrill Lynch Nationwide

May 27 2017
VictoriaBrides Dating online FRAUD, I Dave77 paid 412US to get Evelina 43, from Kiev personal details USA Internet
Author: Vereeniging, Cross-Border Scams: VictoriaBrides Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 26 2017
Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Colorado

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Great Western Building Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western Building Systems, LLC is dedicated to providing customers with the best product, the best customer service, and an unparalleled lifetime guarantee on its buildings. Great Western Building Systems designs their buildings to meet better quality requirements than the industry standard so that customers can feel confident that their buildings will last for years to come.  Great Western Building Systems’ customers are provided a dedicated account manager to assist them with their project from conception to completion. Great Western Building Systems’ customers depend on the years of experience and knowledge their team brings to projects and dreams.  Committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that assures them of complete satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Anthony C Bland and Merrill Lynch bilked me. They prey on senior citizens Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Anthony C. Bland Merrill Lynch Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale,