Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied bank, (cross country bank)
There may be more reports for "applied bank, (cross country bank)"
For more results perform a general search for "applied bank, (cross country bank)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 14 2017
flagship merchant services charged my bank account for a card reader that was never aujthorsized charlestown Massachusetts Author: Columbus, Ohio Banks: flagship merchant services charlestown, Massachusetts

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 12 2017
Derm Essence I purchased a free on-line aging cream, shipping only $4.95. It didn't work, returned it, and notice that they charge my credit over $300. Albany, Georgia and North Cross, Georgia Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 11 2017
STARLING CAPITAL Scammer duped me into depositing over 10k. Promoted huge returns then DENIED every withdrawal request ! Internet The Cost of Greed Author: Yoakum, Texas Cross-Border Scams: STARLING CAPITAL Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Unstoppable vision Dog piggy banks I ordered 4 piggy banks and never received them. Spent 109.95 and cannot receive a refund from bank as I authorized the payment Louisiana Author: Eagle Lake, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Unstoppable vision Louisiana

Feb 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered puppy bank on Dec.5 for a gift. My cc was charged, but it never was shipped. Their website has been removed. Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
SalonEquipment.net After withdrawing money 4200 from my account never sent product... would return phone calls. Miami, Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!
Author: Sarasota, Florida Beauty Salons: SalonEquipment.net Miami, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 09 2017
High class universe Ordered the World's cutest doggy bank @ $21.99 In Dec, 2016 when I saw it on a Shopify ad on Facebook.  Internet Author: Salem, New Hampshire Internet: High class universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
exkash.com Geradine Wilson Bitcoin to bank account scam Newyork Newyork Internet
Author: Douglas, Massachusetts Financial Services: exkash.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
safeca stoke out of my bank 100$ cabt be fond Internet Author: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Internet Fraud: safeca Internet

Feb 09 2017
http://fallenherobracelets.com Benjamin Foundation Scammer Alert. Paid, got nothing then he told me i was committing Fraud...lol Internet Adrian Simpson is a LIAR who committed BANK FRAUD and he is being sued. Author: North Delta, British Columbia Clothing Stores: http://fallenherobracelets.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
Myfreeimplants John Sruba Trisha Sruba Jason gunstra Stole money from he guys bank acts and the women's earnings Michigan Internet
Author: Blackpool, Alabama Criminal Justice System: Myfreeimplants Internet