Your Search | applied bank cross country bank

Oct 14 2016
Capital One Bank USA NA Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank USA NA Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 14 2016
Bank of Options Rip Off! Internet Author: Murrieta, California Brokerage Companies: Bank of Options Internet

Oct 14 2016
chase bank Beibra Stevenson, Toneth Murry, Harold, Andrea Pratt CHASE WITHHOLDING INSURANCE CLAIM FUNDS, STATING FORMS FILLED OUT INCORRECTLY Columbus Nationwide Ohio and Michigan Author: clinton twp, Michigan Financial Services: chase bank Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
Empire Options Option RobotSebastian Rodriquez,Valentina to Option Robot. This did not happen and the next day I demanded a reversal of my deposit back to my bank. It is now a week later, they do NOT answer phone, emails and now want all my personal info!! Uruguay Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Empire Options Internet

Oct 13 2016
Search Quarry Do not use Search Quarry, do not give them bank account information Unknown Internet
Author: Chula Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Search Quarry Internet

Oct 12 2016
Chase Bank ,many aka.s,  Vicki and Cindy Chase gives the green light to theft by teller - their version of Wells Fargo customer ripoff! Burien Washington Author: burien, Washington Banks: Chase Bank Burien, Washington

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
02:35 PM Straight out LIE! Tried to take money out of my account but my bank blocked it THANK YOU MORTON COMMUNITY BANK Internet Author: Pekin, Illinois Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 11 2016
citadel bank Took car that was never delinquent exton Pennsylvania The whole story Author: MORTON, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: citadel bank exton, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 10 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Dishonest, Customer's issue or problem is irrelevant,Request for a supervisor/manager you will not get one,Hidden deals between contractor and First American, Non covered charges are hidden First American will not inform you about the non coverage, the contractor informs you of the non covered items, Employ 2nd english speaking reps so you the consumer cannot understand whats being said and the reps are rude,do not cross the reps or your claim will not go through, buyer beware on big ticket items, Santa Rosa California Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Vpm3 Kaja holdings vision property management I saw the house online for 21000 needs work so checked it the septic needed pumped needed interior doors flooring some electrical work wall repairs so I thought it's in the country with an acre so let's do it.  Columbia South Carolina Author: East canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: Vpm3 Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 09 2016
Mortgage Capital Associates Gene W Chow; aka Choice Law Group Los Angeles & San Jose; Mortgage Brokers; GWC Group PC; GWC Law MORAL TURPITUDE Los Angeles California Author: Canyon Country, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Capital Associates Los Angeles, California

Oct 09 2016
sleepy's mattress co., 1180 old country road, riverhead, ny 11901 After stating my price range was $1500, I was given a price of $1478.45 for a beauty rest box spring and matress, the box spring was to be no charge. However, I was not only charged for the box spring, additional charges were $316.56,and with tax totalled $2277.36, much more than my $1500 request. riverhead New York It seems unlikely you would have overlooked the cost Author: mattituck, New York Unusual Rip-Off: sleepy's mattress co riverhead, New York

Oct 08 2016
Radiant Lush eye creams I purchased the trial for the two creams they offered at $4.95 and $5.95. They took out an additional $1.00 for both. This was one week ago. It is Oct 9,2016 today. I just looked at my bank account and saw this company charged my credit card today. One w Charged my bank account without authorization!! Post Falls Internet Some bad news for you--- Author: Post Falls, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Radiant Lush eye creams Internet

Oct 08 2016
Deep Blue Air Blue No support from Deep Blue for defective watch. New York, New York Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: Deep Blue Internet

Oct 08 2016
Rewardzoneusa Google has 10 Apple user at random could win an iPhone 6s I was one went through the process but the website I had to go through said country was banned. Internet Author: St. Johns, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Telephones: Rewardzoneusa Internet
49, Report #1332011

Oct 08 2016
Chris and Laura Pina Christopher Ignacio PinaLaura M Popescu Con people, liars and theives Anywhere USA Nationwide Author: Torrance, California Cross-Border Scams: Chris and Laura Pina Nationwide
50, Report #1331963

Oct 08 2016
Dominic Nock aka Dominic Lee Nock Con man, liar, thief Unknown now Nationwide Wish to add a few things.. Author: Torrance, California Cross-Border Scams: Dominic Nock Nationwide