APPLIED BANK CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied bank cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "applied bank cross country bank"
For more specific results for "applied bank cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 18 2017
Dr. Erza Sebastion Applied for a business loan Phoenix AZ Author: Richmond, Virginia Financial Services: Dr. Erza Sebastion Internet

Jul 18 2017
Fifth Third Bank Balance Transfer Offer Expiration Date Scam Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Chevron/Synchrony Bank Did NOT close our account Nationwide Author: Glenwood, Iowa Oil Companies: Chevron/Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical lawyers and legal malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin They advertised on Facebook.There isn't a website that really exist, even though I asked for it. They could not find my name or account to refund fund my money, but they can sure find how to take it out of my account. They told me to get with my bank to Pureline is a rip off !! Facebook Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin Internet

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 17 2017
Flexform charged my credit card 89.00 for a 6.95 trial package without stating that a 89.95 charge will come. False advertisement. Bank is disputing and refusing to pay Florida Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Alternative Health: Flexform Florida

Jul 17 2017
Allumiere Allumiiere trial orders was a scam. I noticed a $195.00 charge on my bank statement 15 days later. CO CO Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiere Internet

Jul 17 2017
Chase Bank Wells Fargo, Zelle, Clear Exchange, TD Bank. My Chase account, QuickPay, and Zelle (Clear Exchange) have been compromised and their answers to date are insufficient Louisville KY Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Absolutely Psychics.com Jackie CEO I called to speak to a psychic. The first 3 minutes were free I only spoke for about 6-8 mintes top. They preauthorized 28 minutes of talk time only found it out once I called to only receive a prerecorded message. They took $80 and have not returned any calls or emails. The advisors rate was only $.99 a minute. The Reading was horrible and I want my money returned. I'm filing a dispute with my bank as we speak. Worse experience ever! California Internet Author: Garfield, New Jersey Landmarks & Historic Sites: Absolutely Psychics.com Internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 15 2017
First National Bank of Omaha Alan Pacholski Changed payee to bogus account number and stole my payment Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Banks: First National Bank of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 15 2017
first usa bank mark farmer saying i owe 3,997.16 villa park Illinois Author: monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: first usa bank villa park, Illinois

Jul 15 2017
Bank of America Bank America violated the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 Hanford California Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Unlimited accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J (Jay) Khan Scam. Bank transfer con trick. Manchester Internet
Author: Colne, E-trade: Unlimited accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 15 2017
Applied Computer Technologies LLC ACT-LIScott Schneider Scott Schneider from ACT-LI or Applied Computer Technologies LLC Ronkonkoma New York Author: Hauppauge, New York Computer Service & Repair: Applied Computer Technologies LLC Ronkonkoma, New York

Jul 15 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order online by paying only for the shipping $5.99. I ordered 3 types of lipsticks: Psychedelic Matte Deep Moisture, Scandal Matte Deep Moisture, and Angel Matte Deep Moisture Lipstick. I received my order number 56153 and tracking number LW387522385CN. I was told that it was said to be delivered June 17, 2017. I would frequently check my order by tracking and noticed that it was delivered but not at my address. I then called the US Postal Service to file a complaint. I received a call from US Postal Service stating that they didn't understand but on their end it was delivered at that same address other than mine. They told me to contact the color by pascale company to get further understanding about my order. Therefore, I didn't have a phone number but had a email address to message them only to not receive anything back. It is not July 15, 2017 and I haven't received my order. I am concerned by I listed my credit card and am worried about it being charged anymore. China Author: Opp, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Opp, Alabama