Your Search | applied bank cross country

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
target I was instructed to enroll my bank acct for ACH to go auto pay but still I was charge late fee. Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: WESTON, Florida Credit & Debt Services: target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Northern Ford Auto dealer Cut Bank Montana Don't Use Trust As A Cover Up! Author: Point Roberts, Washington Auto Dealers: northern Ford Cut bank,

Aug 15 2016
I Green Movers Green Movers Inc Green Moving Go Green Movers Liars Scammers And Thieves This Is By Far The Worse Moving Company In The Country! Porter Ranch California Nationwide
Yes Shame On Me For Just Wishing To Get Paid What I'm Due! Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Moving Companies: I Green Movers Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
K & F Auto Sales and Service Horrible Customer Service! Don't Know What They Are Doing! Fort Atkinson Wisconsin Author: Cross Plains, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: K & F Auto Sales and Service Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin

Aug 15 2016
high country motors in arkansas I bought the dar sight unseen and had it shipped to me, I was told it had great tires, when I got the car the steel belts were showing and want pass inspection arkansas
Author: greensboro, , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: high country motors in arkansas arkansas

Aug 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company charged my account for $29.95, I have never even heard of this company. I will be calling my bank to order another card . Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: New Britain, Connecticut Sales People: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

37, Report #1320672

Aug 14 2016
Forcemoto ,Sun Bin, Sun Bin, JamesDavid Feng scam Author: Florida Cross-Border Scams: Forcemoto (Sun Bin) Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
7th Sense Psychics Scam charged my bank account after I told them to take my card off their records and they said they did Internet Author: Tualatin, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: 7th Sense Psychics Internet

Aug 13 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N.A. uses reverse mortgages as preditory lending Ft. Mill, SC Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Flagship Merchant Services iPayment, authorize.net, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A deceptive business practices direct debit ACH of account for unauthorized services Walnut Creek California Author: Glendale Heights, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Internet

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

Aug 12 2016
Pack Rat, LLC 1800packrat.com 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC TRICK CANCELLATION FEE, Moving Pod never delivered, Company took unauthorized money from bank account Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Moving Companies: Pack Rat, LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
keranique hair care They charged my bank acout after telling me the product was free but I had to pay shipping. hoboken New Jersey
Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: keranique hair care hoboken, New Jersey

Aug 12 2016
Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Samuel Johnson Adam States extra payment required on loss mitigation asks money be sent from money gram to a person not to PNC bank nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Nationwide

45, Report #1322055

Aug 11 2016
Seterus Mortgage Llc Can't find payments /Misplaced Electronic Funds Transfered By Bank Beaverton Oregon Author: flowery branch, Georgia Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Seterus Mortgage Llc Beaverton, Oregon

46, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

47, Report #1322004

Sonia CHECK FRAUD FROM FIFTH THIRD BANK Beverly Hills, California Internet
Question for you--- Author: Haltom City , Texas Building Products: Sonia Internet

48, Report #1321923

Aug 11 2016
PNC Bank will steal and hold your money! Corporate banking at its worst Loxahatchee Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Banks: PNC Bank Loxahatchee, Florida

49, Report #1321921

Aug 11 2016
NRT technology Mohegan Sun Pocono Downs ATM did not dispense cash but withdrew from my bank account. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Cash Services: NRT technology Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

50, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota