APPLIED BANK CROSS COUNTRY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied bank cross country
There may be more specific results for "applied bank cross country"
For more specific results for "applied bank cross country"
Showing 26-50 of 55,303 Found Reports For more specific results for "applied bank cross country"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas How could there be a problem since you never spent any of the funds you deposited? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Heartland -Big Country- Poor craftmanship, nothing but trouble.. lots of our money down the drain. .. retirement dreams ruined elkhart, Indiana Internet An industry insider comments Author: garrison, Texas RV Dealers: Heartland (Big Country) Internet

Jun 18 2017
Advanced Monster It never refunded my money. Their stupid reference number is bogus according to my bank. They have told the refund would take ten to fifteen business days. Called them again and nowthey say 30 business days! I hope some lawyer contacts me since they are a scam. Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Monster Florida

Jun 18 2017
PNC Bank Bank sent we worthless promotional loan checks Palm Coast Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Bangkok Bank Not Releasing my Funds - In My Opinion Discrimination Based on Race - I being American Bo Win Sriracha Thailand Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Cash Services: Banks: Bangkok Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Heritage Valley Credit Union that acts like a corrupt bank York Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Banks: Heritage Valley York, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
Prometrics FLACNA Prometrics I applied and paid $155.00 for a Cna exam in Florida with Prometrics. I then found out I have a current Cna already in Al. I requested a refund before the background check and Test date was scheduled.  Pensacola Nationwide Author: Loxley, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Prometrics Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Carbonite Scammers charged my CC to Renew 2 days BEFORE Date stated in software. Then they refused to refund my money. I had to call my Bank to get a CHARGEBACK against Carbonite! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: Carbonite Internet

Jun 17 2017
Suntrust Bank Stay away from Suntrust, they do not care about helping you Roswell Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Customer: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Parisian Glow Bank Charges made by the following:PEEPSNV*PEEPSEYE 8888687308 CO KDURSKINCREAM86639834 866-398-3449 CO On-line trial offer for a face cream, just pay shipping and handling for 4.99. Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
BRIGHTNEWTODAY Company offered FREE trial sample of CBD oil, pay only shipping charges. I was billed $69.95 instead on June 4 2017. Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: BRIGHTNEWTODAY Internet

Jun 15 2017
UPGardinia The Purity Cleanse TeamExpertNutra The only weight loss is to your bank account! Los Angeles California Author: Beresford, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: UPGardinia Los Angeles, California

Jun 15 2017
CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB accepted a check for a tow that never happened Boynton Beach Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Clubs: CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
Green Dot prepaid visa, green dot corporation, green dot bank $20 Burn seattle washington Author: seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Green Dot prepaid visa Internet

Jun 14 2017
Pure CBD Tincture SCAM, UNAUTHORIZED BANK CHARGE, FRAUD, FAKE COMPANY, STOLEN MONEY Las Vegas Nevada Author: Palermo, Maine Alternative Health: Las Vegas , Nevada