likes

Your Search | applied bank

Aug 27 2014
SKI VOIP Drafted money from my bank account without my knowledge or approval Tualatin Oregon Author: Woodlawn, Virginia On-Line Business: SKI VOIP Tualatin, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
ACE INC They said I took out a loan for $300 and it went to my bank southwest Missouri bank however they have no such deposit. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Legal Services: ACE INC Internet

Aug 25 2014
addressplaqueshops Net city shops Money deducted from my bank account & merchandise never received Illinois Illinois Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Architects & Designers: addressplaqueshops Internet

Aug 25 2014
Tonaderm It's a scam! Dont oder from this company!! I orderd the trial and was charged almost 200 in to recuring charges. They wont even try to refund you your money. I filed a dispute with my bank and hope that they will be able to refund me my hard earned money. (((REDACTED))) Greenville SC 29607 Willmington De Author: Norfolk, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Tonaderm Internet

Aug 25 2014
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Desktop Publishing: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE PORT WASHINGTON, New York

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

12, Report #1172039

Aug 24 2014
beautyclub.net pureage skin charged credit card-scam boulder Colorado Credit Card Scam,5 months Ripping me OFF. Advise, call your bank straight away to cancel your Card Internet Author: Prahran, Beauty Salons: beautyclub.net Internet

13, Report #1172010

Aug 24 2014
click bank agree ripped iff too idaho Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: click bank Internet

14, Report #1172006

Aug 24 2014
Citi Bank Student Citi BankCiti Bank Credit CardCiti Bank Debit Complete lack of customer service Nationwide Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Citi Bank Student Nationwide

15, Report #1171948

Aug 24 2014
Insight Card Services Urban Bank Urban Bank False Advertising Birmingham Alabama Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight Card Services Urban Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 23 2014
Certified Car Bank Scammed Out of Hard Earned Money!! Kelowna Internet Author: los angeles, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Internet

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 22 2014
American Moving Group the only thing they moved was my money out of my bank account Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Nature cleanse Pure Garcinia Gambogia Watch your bank account Internet Author: 104 Main St, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Nature cleanse Internet

Aug 21 2014
Value Point Distribution LLC This company is stealing hard earned money and lieing all the way to the bank. Mill Valley California Author: Stanton, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution LLC Mill Valley, California