Your Search | applied bank

Jul 14 2014
Primamrica Life Ins. DO NOT CASH ANY CHECKS SENT TO YOU FROM PRIAMERICA LIFE INS. CALL FIRST 'IT IS A SCAM> YOU WILL HAVE TO REPAY THE MONEY TO THE BANK WHICH CASHED IT. IT IS A SCAM> Duluth Georgia Author: Middlesboro, Kentucky Liars: Primamrica Life Ins. Duluth, Georgia

Jul 14 2014
First Niagara Bank First Niagara Fraud department is a fraud Lockport New York Author: Amherst, New York Credit & Debt Services: First Niagara Bank Lockport, New York

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Precision Research Inc. Precision Customer Research Inc Bank Fraud (via Cashiers Check) Ultimately would have ruined my financial status for 10 years Atlanta Georgia Author: San Antonio, Texas Cash Services: Precision Research Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

38, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Comenity Bank Sent to collections for an $18 service fee that was just over 30 days late. Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Credit One Bank charging interest but suspended the use of card. Los Vegas Nevada Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
State Farm Bank, N.A. Highly Unethical Loan Practices Nationwide Author: Hadley, New York Loans: State Farm Bank, N.A. Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Meta Bank Walmart Money Network, Money Network Prepaid Debit Card, First Data. Don't Count on Meta Bank/Money Network/First Data To Allow Access To Your Funds if Lost or Stolen. Atlanta Georgia Author: Redding, California Banks: Meta Bank Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
ARMED FORCES BANK FRAUDULENT CHARGES MEANS NOTHING NATIONWIDE BANKING Nationwide Author: ELLERSLIE, Georgia Banks: ARMED FORCES BANK Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
U. S. Bank Mortgage,Elizabeth Roekle Loan Modification denied Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Financial Education: U. S. Bank Mortgage Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Hosto, Buchan & Prater Hosto. Also Erin who works in account resolutions Set up a payment plan, missed one payment, bank account was seized, no warning or notification Little Rock Arkansas Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Hosto, Buchan & Prater Little Rock, Arkansas

glasses