Your Search | applied card cross country bank

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 27 2016
Lewis anderson Lewis said he wanted to buy a netbook off me I said it was 150$ hr mails me a check for $990 saying to take 180$ for me and put the rest on amother check and give to someone elses, he's a bank scammer. Orlando Florida Author: MANCHESTER, New Hampshire Bad Check Writers: Lewis anderson Pocatello , Idaho

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Scam business practice, very deceptively add autoship and start charging your card a amount that was nevder disclosed Santa Ana California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia, Santa Ana, CA Internet

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
pantydeal.com will keep charging you even though you cancel Internet Author: Palm Bay, Florida Credit Card Fraud: pantydeal.com Internet

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 26 2016
Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Misleading Gift Card Prizes That Are Actually Known Scams south Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Meaders Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fort Worth, Texas

May 26 2016
Rejuvaderm Centennial Colorado Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 25 2016
Bank Midwest business by mistrust Kansas City Missouri Author: lawson, Missouri Banks: Bank Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Canyon Country Dental Group Dr. Kim Nguyen Deceptive and Misleading Dental Practice Canyon Country California
Author: Canyon Country, California Dental Services: Canyon Country Dental Group Canyon Country, California

May 25 2016
Old National Bank Denied a payroll deposit, based on our weak 3rd week and using their Atm on a Sun. Portage Michigan Nationwide You jump to conclusions awfully fast! Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Nationwide

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
Currency Capitol Incompetent Fraudulent Went into bank account took money without an approval Los Angeles California Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Commerical Lending Firm: Currency Capitol Los Angeles, California

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
SUNTRUST BANK Promotion Not Honored Washington Dist of Columbia Author: SUITLAND, Maryland Banks: SUNTRUST BANK Washington, Dist of Columbia

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

May 24 2016
I'm so country Stole my money Las Vegas Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: I'm so country Internet

May 24 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire fraudulent charges and refused to find out where the charges came from on my card Internet
Contact your bank or credit card Author: Edmonton, Alberta Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

May 24 2016
espree prepaid master card. policy malfuntion smyrna Georgia Author: desert hot sorings, California Unusual Rip-Off: espree prepaid master card. smyrna, Georgia