Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied card bank, cross country bank
There may be more reports for "applied card bank, cross country bank"
For more results perform a general search for "applied card bank, cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
PayPal and Synchrony Bank PayPal actually Synchrony Bank fraudulent advertisement Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Earnest Bailey Purchased ebt card at a discounted rate
Author: Warren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Earnest Bailey

Feb 19 2017
Renovate TD Bank, NA Setup for AutoPay and Magically System stops and then you get a Late Fee Detroit Michigan Internet Author: C, Indiana Loans: Renovate Internet

Feb 19 2017
Comenity Bank Woman WithinRoman'sBrylane I hate harassment tactics Nationwide Guess What Author: Mountain Grove, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
Paychek Plus Elite SCAM! LIARS! RUN! Jacksonville Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paychek Plus Elite Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 19 2017
healthy essence/revita youth same as above ordered revital youth to pay free shipping 4.94 and 5.84 and before i knew it they had added another cream for 29.99 that i did not want and healthy essence stole credit card info and charged approx. 98.00 for cream that i did not ordered nor wanted. big ripoff oregon oregon Author: Fishkill, New York Drug Manufacturers: healthy essence/revita youth Internet

Feb 19 2017
Adirondack bank Bank error. Ilion NY New York Author: Ilion, New York Accounting: Adirondack bank New York

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
partenar with Mike B they got my credit card number and took my money I tryed to call but no answer some where in newyork somewhere in new york Author: kermit, West Virginia On-Line Business: partenar with Mike B Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Jaanu Skin Care I ordered a TRIAL of this product. I did not authorize them to send me anything else. Today. I checked with my bank by phone and they charged me $89.00. Santa Ana California Author: East Providence, Rhode Island Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 18 2017
upclick upclick Malta ltd hacked my debit card for $74.63 Internet Author: Berea, Kentucky Cross-Border Scams: upclick Internet

Feb 18 2017
Santa Barbra Bank And Trust SBTPG Money laundering tax fraud, collecting interest without compensating their victims. California Nationwide
Author: Big Bear , California Banks: Santa Barbra Bank And Trust Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
TRYHEALTHYESSEN Charged unauthorized charge to my bank account. Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Beauty Products: TRYHEALTHYESSEN Internet

Feb 18 2017
ALLEQUISITESK Unauthorized charge to bank account Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Beauty Products: ALLEQUISITESK Internet

Feb 18 2017
COALGLOW CREAM charged me 92.94 on my card. didnt read anything where they was doing that Nationwide Author: GARDNERS, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: COALGLOW CREAM Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Revita Youth Infomercial Rip-off Scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: Urbana, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
Vita-lumanance Unauthorized use of my bank charge card for items that I did not order. The items were skin cream and eye serum. St. Petersburg Florida Author: nashville, Tennessee Skin Care: Vita-lumanance St. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Shipped product unauthorized and Billed Credit Card unauthorized Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada