Your Search | applied card bank, cross country bank

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
BurnSupplements.net,  Deceptive Subscriptions Practices - ongoing charges to credit card Internet Author: Plano, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: BurnSupplements.net Internet

Sep 24 2016
Beauty Impressions GammaBeauty.comintoxicatingeyerecall.com Unauthorized credit card charge. Non working phone numbers to cancel or return Pacoima California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 22 2016
PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Unauthorized Debit Card charge Nationwide Author: Crestline, California Mail Order Services: PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Roamans/JESSICA LONDON Over charging/ double charging Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Roamans Internet

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
protren LLC UPS left package that had probiotics that were never ordered,meaning they have a credit card number WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: tupelo, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: protren LLC WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Skylight NetSpendBofI Federal Bank Fraud, Stolen Account information Austin Texas
Author: Santa Ana, California Banks: Skylight Austin , Texas

Sep 21 2016
Global Lending Services.ltd ,Tomas Cannon,Adrian Burk promised a refund and never received it and Phone number not in service any longer St.Thomas Ontario Canada Author: airdrie, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Global Lending Services.ltd Internet

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
First United Bank Durant Bank Beware of Mortgage Appraisals Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2016
ProudToBeAHairStylist No Human Contact Available Florida Author: Kimberling City, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: ProudToBeAHairStylist Internet