Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied card bank, cross country bank
There may be more reports for "applied card bank, cross country bank"
For more results perform a general search for "applied card bank, cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
pro diet garcina natural mango ripp off for amounts of 79.99 & 78.85 on my credit card pd 4.95 each for shipping trail only santa ana ca 92799 5380 Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Fraud: pro diet garcina natural mango Internet

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
credit one bank portfolio services Ripoff las vegas nevada The whole story... Author: homestead, Florida Credit & Debt Services: credit one bank Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Operates under Wyndham corp Watch your credit card! Bossier City Nationwide Question Author: Crestview, Florida Hotel: Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
High Class Universe Charged my credit card, never sent the product Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 21 2017
Very Drone Verydrone scam, credit card fraud, theft, theives Pompano Beach Florida Author: Dania beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Very Drone Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 21 2017
fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida Trial Kit paid for - YET was charged some $245.80 on my credit card St PETERSBURG Florida
Author: squamish, British Columbia Beauty Salons: fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida St PETERSBURG, Florida

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Within 20 Seconds! Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
alucia skin care Lumella eye serum free trial, pay the postage. charged my card over 180 dollars los angelas California
Author: ALBANY, New York Skin Care: alucia skin care los angelas, California

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 20 2017
NPL-neutratone skin care ESX-tryxskin Charged my credit card without my permission 3 times Uniondale New York Author: Cortland, New York Skin Care: NPL-neutratone skin care Uniondale, New York

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 20 2017
DermEssence Took survey -- got 4 face products for 13.82. Then charged !88.84 on credit card for not cancelling which knew nothing about. Albany Georgia Author: lawrence, Kansas Skin Care: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
PayPal and Synchrony Bank PayPal actually Synchrony Bank fraudulent advertisement Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Earnest Bailey Purchased ebt card at a discounted rate
Author: Warren, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Earnest Bailey

Feb 19 2017
Renovate TD Bank, NA Setup for AutoPay and Magically System stops and then you get a Late Fee Detroit Michigan Internet Author: C, Indiana Loans: Renovate Internet

Feb 19 2017
Comenity Bank Woman WithinRoman'sBrylane I hate harassment tactics Nationwide Guess What Author: Mountain Grove, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Indiegogo Generosity Generosity charged a donation but withheld releasing funds to the charity Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Indiegogo Internet

Feb 19 2017
Paychek Plus Elite SCAM! LIARS! RUN! Jacksonville Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paychek Plus Elite Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 19 2017
healthy essence/revita youth same as above ordered revital youth to pay free shipping 4.94 and 5.84 and before i knew it they had added another cream for 29.99 that i did not want and healthy essence stole credit card info and charged approx. 98.00 for cream that i did not ordered nor wanted. big ripoff oregon oregon Author: Fishkill, New York Drug Manufacturers: healthy essence/revita youth Internet

Feb 19 2017
Adirondack bank Bank error. Ilion NY New York Author: Ilion, New York Accounting: Adirondack bank New York