Your Search | applied card bank, cross country bank

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Travelocity Incentives Travelocity gift card Gift cards are useless and prices are jacked up Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Travel Agencies: Travelocity Incentives Internet

Sep 15 2014
ptsupermarket Charged my Credit Card as ptsupermarket is a Scam No one knows where they are Internet Author: MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Washington Cameras & Video: ptsupermarket Internet

Sep 15 2014
Cinaplay Film World Media LTD - DALTON HOUSE, 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, SW19 2RR+00 1-925-854-6846info@cinalplay.com Cinaplay hijacked a genuine site Projectfree TV when you click on play you are directed to their site. They offer a free trial but bill you when you enter your credit card details they bill you immediately. London Internet Author: Carlow, Internet Fraud: Cinaplay Internet

Sep 15 2014
 NRG binary Mike Harrison I am from Jamaica and mike Harrison calls my phone every morning three or four times until I invested my $250 from my husband card I told him I was a cancer patient and only wanted to make a little extra for some of bills. he said he will be here to help. I had doctor visit two days after and I told them I need to cancel as doctor advised I need to remove more lumps,I have been writing since the 2 for my refund and not getting it as I need to do my surgery. england Author: Spanish Town, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NRG binary Internet

Sep 15 2014
Tabrick delance johnson sr Tab he used my social security number to obtain a platinum card Lubbock Texas
Author: Lubbock , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Tabrick delance johnson sr Lubbock , Texas

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Luis Arce Brittney Caylor Arce The Costa Group Forged Signatures Davidson North Carolina
Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Luis Arce Davidson, North Carolina

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Shouldwehire.com SCAMMERS!!! Unknown!!! Internet Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Shouldwehire.com Internet

Sep 14 2014
U.S. Bank National Assoociation Visa USA Inc. Visa gift card ripoff in conjunction with U S Bank National Association Inc Internet Author: SARASOTA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: U.S. Bank National Assoociation Internet

Sep 13 2014
Green Dot Corporation I purchased a Green Dot moneypak,went to load it on my prepaid debt card and the moneypak said insufficient funds. I've been back and forth with green dot for almost 2weeks trying to get my money back.The store i purchased it from Pilot Travel Center in Des Miones,IA. stated they loaded it on the moneypak,the transaction was sucessful, green dot stated it was not loaded. I've been bounced back and forth between these two companies.blaming each other. I just want my money back! Des Miones,Iowa Nationwide Author: Albany, Georgia Convenience Stores: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Match.com LLC Match.com made fraudulent charges to my credit card of Subscribtion which I never Authorized or consented Dallas Texas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Match.com LLC Dallas, Texas

Sep 13 2014
Lunar Sleep They charged me 1.95 and I never knew I had 14 days to cancel. Next thing you know they charged me additional 83.09 Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Lunar Sleep Internet

Sep 13 2014
USA Legal Resources Duped and ripped off by them never received the email cancelled and found multiple charges on my card! Internet Author: Lakewood , Colorado Lawyers: USA Legal Resources Internet

Sep 13 2014
internetreputation.com Scammers!!! SCAMMERS!!! CO Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: internetreputation.com Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 13 2014
Subway Don't use your debit card at this location Whitakers North Carolina Author: Rowland, North Carolina Pizza & Take Out: Restaurants: Subway Whitakers, North Carolina

Sep 13 2014
Account Now Prepaid Debit card Held a different amount than what they were authorized to hold!! Fraud - Scam & Ripoff Artists San Ramon ca Author: Lakeside, California Credit & Debt Services: Account Now Prepaid Debit Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
secure cash systems They grab your bank information and take your money brookfield Wyoming Author: orange, California Miscellaneous Electronics: secure cash systems brookfield, Wyoming

Sep 12 2014
usas finest publishers They stole my bank account number and route number, Stealing money out of my bank account Atlanta Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: usas finest publishers Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Pure Dental - Daniel Kang Dentist RIPOFF- PADS HIS TREATMENT PLAN WITH UNNECESSARY DENTAL WORK TRIED TO HIDE WHAT HE CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD- Charged $50 nine times for dabs of gel foam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Customer: Pure Dental - Daniel Kang Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Vanilla Visa Gift card / prepaid credit card... Visa scams people out of their money ! Nationwide Author: Niagara falls, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vanilla Visa Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
care credit ge retail bank/ synchrony bank ge retail bank change their name to synchrony bank orlando Florida Author: Chico, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: care credit orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2014
MDS/MSFT*BILLING, 800MSBILL1 Fraudulent charges to MasterCard debit card, Ohio.  Nationwide ohio Author: Minerva, Ohio Computer Software: MDS/MSFT*BILLING, 800MSBILL1 Nationwide