Your Search | applied card bank , cross country bank

1, Report #1191863

Nov 28 2014
forsight media.aybuytryl wrinkless cream AYUR trial offer-bank scam newburgh Internet Author: elko, Nevada TV Advertisements: forsight media.aybuytryl Internet

2, Report #1191852

Nov 28 2014
Avoir Skin Velour Skin Truly a SCAM, Rip-off, False Representation of Product, Beware; Do not give your Credit Card to these people... Santa Ana California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Beauty Salons: Avoir Skin Santa Ana , California

3, Report #1191832

Nov 28 2014
ABC Gift Cards Gift Card Scam Brick New Jersey Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Sales People: ABC Gift Cards Brick, New Jersey

4, Report #1191792

Nov 28 2014
Gourmet Cooking MBM 92081 CaJBEI GourmetMBM Gourmet Cooking Fraudulent use of debit card several times Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Gourmet stores: Gourmet Cooking Internet

5, Report #1191762

Nov 28 2014
Cellan diet pills and coleanse I order a trial sample of both products for 4.95 each for postage and the following week they went into my account and took 79 euro from it without my permission so I called my bank to say I didn't want anymore money taken from my account and was told by them I had signed up to a subscription service which I was not aware of. the bank said that there was nothing they could do this time but to send them an email cancelling the subscription and if they take any further money from my account the bank can get it back for me. I sent them email cancelling subscription and never got an answer back but the bank said that is ok Hollywood Internet Author: Lucan co.dublin ireland, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cellan diet pills Internet

6, Report #1191754

Nov 27 2014
copyrightassociates In completed acct of copyright filing fee's to the U.S COPYRIGHTS OFFICE NW Washington DC Author: Delano, California Credit Card Fraud: copyrightassociates NW,

7, Report #1191743

Nov 27 2014
andersonlawgroup rebecca ,Dear Jeanne Nelson,i am sending you a notice that you owe 300.00 that has gone to 968.75 and they are under 14 companys and they have all my info with ss and bank accounts deposited.and and a contract to prove.and that they can reduce this payment and close out the account.also a case no and saying i need to contact her immediately.she leaves no phone number and no other contact except emails..the issue is we dont owe many to anyone weve never taken out with this company whoever they are. Internet Author: salem, Oregon Collection Agencies: andersonlawgroup Internet

8, Report #1191725

Nov 27 2014
serviceinvite.com This site is a scam site that took my asked for my credit card information during sign up and when I looked to make change my email information, I did not see any sort of customer support. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: serviceinvite.com Internet

Nov 27 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services WoodForest National Bank Automatic ripoff ,sign up after contract expires without notice,and charges you $495.00 to terminate the woodlands Texas Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Merchant Choice Cards Services the woodlands, Texas

10, Report #1191677

Nov 27 2014
U.S Bank Incompetent People Playing With My Money Crossville Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: U.S Bank Nationwide

11, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

12, Report #1191641

Nov 26 2014
LenCred Hawkeye Management They taught me to lie and lied about the way they got bank loans for me Bentonville Arizona
Author: Indiana Loan Brokers: LenCred Bentonville, Arizona

13, Report #1191621

Nov 26 2014
Ojays Enterprizes wrinkless I oredered cream and never got it but they wanted to charge me 99.00 for it . I cancelled my debit card. They never resent the cream or refunded my 2.45 for shipping.They blamed the post office , the post office blamed me for not recieving the cream. Newburgh New York Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Sales People: Ojays Enterprizes Newburgh, New York

14, Report #1191594

Nov 26 2014
ShopRTACabinets cabinetsdirectrta.com, Frank Lamark Fraud, stole money from bank account, scam, supposedly sells kitchen rta cabinets Elk Grove, IL Illinois Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ShopRTACabinets Internet

15, Report #1191355

Nov 26 2014
MultiView, Inc. MultiView, Jason Cox, Tim Fogus, Wes Carrell Scammed, Used, Taken Advantage Of, Manipulated Irving Texas Author: Canyon Country, California Advertising / Deceptive: MultiView, Inc. Irving, Texas

16, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

17, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

18, Report #1191547

Nov 26 2014
CBC CONSULTING GmbH Credit Card Fraud new york New York Author: FRISCO, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: CBC CONSULTING GmbH new york, New York

19, Report #1191543

Nov 26 2014
c&s pressure washing Craig Singleton Shawn Bryant Liars, Ripoffs, drug dealers, poor service and customer service, crappy nasty place. Fairmont West Virginia Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Cross-Border Scams: c&s pressure washing Fairmont, West Virginia

20, Report #1191534

Nov 26 2014
Gentle Breeze i went to cash advance.com to try to get a loan it matched me with a lender called gentle breeze they approved me for a $300 loan...i never received the money but they have all my bank info. Internet Author: springfield , Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Gentle Breeze Internet

21, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

22, Report #1191513

Nov 26 2014
PNC Bank Bait and Switch Scam Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

23, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

24, Report #1191469

Nov 25 2014
Pay Anywhere Freezing Funds for no reason Internet Author: Overton, Nebraska Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pay Anywhere Internet

25, Report #1191465

Nov 25 2014
Credit Score Kings Corwin Shorter, CLS SMOOTH This company will steal your money like they did to us. Seattle Washington Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Credit Score Kings Seattle, Washington