APPLIED CARD BANK , CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied card bank , cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "applied card bank , cross country bank"
For more specific results for "applied card bank , cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Infinity Country Builders Don and Eunice Flanigan SCAMMERS Goliad Texas Author: Bay City, Texas Builders & Contractors: Infinity Country Builders Goliad, Texas

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
PayPal PayPal Won't Release My Customers' Money London Internet Author: Hong Kong, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
confederate Superstore rebel crate charging a monthly fee to my charge card that I did not consent for Internet Author: MOUNT MORRIS, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
New World Nutra Fraudulent use of credit card Pendleton IN Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Skin Care: New World Nutra

May 17 2017
Lumineer Soliel They mislead me and charged my card without consent. They wont refund me my money. Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Lumineer Soliel Santa Ana, California

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
Smart Card Merchant Services National Processing CompanyVantiv Services grossly misrepresented. I feel I was defrauded. Phoenix Arizona Author: Sunnyvale, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Card Merchant Services Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2017
Western Union Net Spend prepaid card Incompetent, unprofessional, clueless Internet Why? Author: Brunswick, Georgia Financial Services: Western Union Net Spend prepaid card Internet

May 17 2017
Skin Royale/Eye Royale Eye essentials/ Skin RoyaleSupplement Police Scam by charging my credit card $176 on the 9th day of the 14 day trial Fountain Valoey, California (Santa Ana area) California
Author: Tucson, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Royale/Eye Royale Nationwide

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 17 2017
DZW Trade Company Wang Gang or Toastem Thieves - fake website selling dresses without supplying Shanghai MinHangQu Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: GORDON, Other Credit Card Fraud: DZW Trade Company Internet

May 16 2017
Propay Internet Author: fullerton, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Propay Internet