APPLIED CARD BANK , CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: applied card bank , cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "applied card bank , cross country bank"
For more specific results for "applied card bank , cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Vivid Seat TICKETLESS. PAID FOR TICKETS. TOLD THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY BY UPS AND VIVID SEAT MADE UP A STORY WHY THEY CANCELED THE TICKETS. WAITING FOR $ BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD. Internet Author: New York, New York Attorney Generals: Vivid Seat Internet

Jun 20 2017
Parisian glow Charged credit card over 200.00 for product i did not order Internet Author: Henderson, Michigan Skin Care: Parisian glow Internet

Jun 20 2017
prime patriot Confederate Supers I used my debit card to pay for postage (only) on a flag. They are charging my debit every month for $19.97 even though I have not bought anything else. They change the name each month to confuse the customer. This company never answer the calls and say toleave a message with Texas Author: Penrose, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: prime patriot Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Merrick Bank Rip Off! Omg they are terrible! Internet Author: Union Citu, Georgia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Internet

Jun 20 2017
rebel crate ordered a couple flags, now im getting garbage stickers and a flag every month and getting charged for the trash I can not unsubscribe Internet Author: cleveland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: rebel crate Internet

Jun 19 2017
Secret Serum Bought a sample of secret serum for $3.95. My banking account was charged $89.14. When calling they stated I had 15 days from date of purchase to cancel. Did not receive any information stating anything about cancelling. Talked with a Teanna at Secret Serum. She stated that she could reduce the cost by %75 and then corrected herself by making it %50. She stated it would take between 3 to 7 days to show the money being put back in my bank. Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
ROC7 $39.99 charge on my credit card for two taclights and bicycle mount. I neither ordered from them nor did I recieve said product from them. When I tried to call I got a hello, then a message we cannot take your call and a hangup! What a fraud! Internet Author: Brier, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROC7 Internet

Jun 19 2017
Heartland -Big Country- Poor craftmanship, nothing but trouble.. lots of our money down the drain. .. retirement dreams ruined elkhart, Indiana Internet An industry insider comments Author: garrison, Texas RV Dealers: Heartland (Big Country) Internet

Jun 19 2017
R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Richard Cessna,Thom Williams, Karl Kirshner Did not settle SBA Offer in Compromise contract, Did not settle or work on business credit card debt contract Ramona California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Ramona, California

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
1949 sending cbo oil didnt want dartmouth MA Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: cleone silva Massachusetts

Jun 19 2017
Youth Renu Anti-Skinaging and EyeIntesivealso, there are different phone numbers for each charge on my credit card statement Total Complete Fraud! They stole from my credit card that was not activated!! Charleston Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Youth Renu Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Advanced Monster It never refunded my money. Their stupid reference number is bogus according to my bank. They have told the refund would take ten to fifteen business days. Called them again and nowthey say 30 business days! I hope some lawyer contacts me since they are a scam. Florida Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Monster Florida

Jun 18 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate superstore Charged my debit card without authorization Texas
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Patriot Superstore Texas

Jun 18 2017
PNC Bank Bank sent we worthless promotional loan checks Palm Coast Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Smart Nutra False billing on my debit card for product I did not order Nationwide Author: Summerville, South Carolina Eye Care: Smart Nutra Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
CCB-leasing Noah kim(training manager), Leah Norman(hiring manager) CCB-leasing will mess your credit cards up! Don't add these banks to your card! It will be returned and you'll never hear from them again! Apparently New York, New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CCB-leasing Internet

Jun 18 2017
Bangkok Bank Not Releasing my Funds - In My Opinion Discrimination Based on Race - I being American Bo Win Sriracha Thailand Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Cash Services: Banks: Bangkok Bank Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Heritage Valley Credit Union that acts like a corrupt bank York Pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Banks: Heritage Valley York, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
Prometrics FLACNA Prometrics I applied and paid $155.00 for a Cna exam in Florida with Prometrics. I then found out I have a current Cna already in Al. I requested a refund before the background check and Test date was scheduled.  Pensacola Nationwide Author: Loxley, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Prometrics Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Dermabeauty Signed me up for a free trial that I did not sign up for Internet
Author: Hiawatha, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Dermabeauty Internet