Your Search | applied card bank cross country bank

Sep 16 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Lose Deposit money every time with large amount of cash Medina Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Medina, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
SurvivalLife.com Knife is NOT FREE !!! They WILL Charge your credit card another $20 a month without consent! Austin Texas Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Sporting Goods: SurvivalLife.com Austin, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Neteller ,Optimal Payments Plc, Optimal Payments Plc Neteller there are arrogant at phone. Are charging for services and after then is stealling the customers money from account and use for own needs London International Author: London UK, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Neteller (Optimal Payments Plc) Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Rosa Rey , Bank of America Vice President and Her Subordinates, Yelled at me, Talked Over Me, Told Me Bank of America Could Care Less about my Customer Experience or business. WORST BANKING EXPERIENCE EVER! Poor Customer Service, Agents in India, Poorly Trained, Rude, Condescending Agents, Secret, Hidden Clauses in the Agreements that Gives the Bank Immunity on Everything Including the Ability To Close Your Account Without NOTICE or WARNING and WITHOUT having to Explain, General Confusion About Account Requirements and Policies At Large, Arrogant and Obnoxious Personnel - DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH BANK OF AMERICA. BANK OF AMERICA IS TOO BIG, TOO ARROGANT, TOO CONFUSED ABOUT ITS OWN POLICIES, AND IN GENERAL THE BANK IS QUICK TO SHOW COMPLETE DISREGARD TOWARDS ITS OWN CUSTOMERS! BANK OF AMERICA WINS THE AWFUL BANK OF THE CENTURY AWARD! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Rosa Rey Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
yaxx communications they called me and said im being sood and that i need to pay 2000 dollers or i will do 7 years in prisin and that i aplid for a payday lone and gace them the rong amount of money i make evrey month so i need to pay 2000 dollers or go to prisin and they gave me a kase nomb las angeles califorina Author: Laredo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: yaxx communications Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Susan Joseph / Pablo Garcia Defrauded Merchants and brokers for Millions please file report with Las Vegas FBI office las vegas Nevada Author: San diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Susan Joseph / Pablo Garcia las vegas, Nevada

Sep 15 2014
8885294329.com, NAFIDE, Inc. CREDIT CARD SCAM, FRAUDULENT CHARGES, ILLEGALLY OBTAINED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION Weeki Wachee Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Weeki Wachee, Florida

Sep 15 2014
RICHARD ANWAY HARBORTOUCH IS A RIPOFF STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. ROY UTAH Author: Utah Credit Card Processing Companies: RICHARD ANWAY Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Square, Inc. HOLDING FUNDS HOSTAGE FOR 6+ MONTHS NOW!!! San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Law Offices of Steve Mattas American Cash Services aka ACS Collections Due to Unpaid Loan San Francisco California Author: West Hollywood, California Credit Card Fraud: Law Offices of Steve Mattas San Francisco, California

Sep 15 2014
gld myscore paid $1 by credit card for credit report and have been billed$29,95 a month since june for it did not okay this charge tenn Author: FAIRFAX STATION, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: gld myscore Internet

Sep 15 2014
internetreputation.com mugshotplanet.comshouldwehire.com Scammers Denver Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: internetreputation.com Denver, Colorado

Sep 15 2014
Credit One Bank Someone at the bank used my credit card by being additional on my account and even though I have called and written for months, they have not straightened this out. Las Vegas NV Nationwide Author: Parlin, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com Ordered a Trial bottle for $4.95 in July, never received product. In August my Chking. acct. was charged $89.95 . Called Co. to ask why & they said that's how it goes & I'm pretty much screwed! Had to change my acct. & cancel my card. This company needs to END!!! Torrance California Author: Orlando, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia-Ultra-Shop.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
maker shop the maker shop Stampy Cat back pack never shipped no automated same responce tookj my credit card info culver city california Author: Castle Hayne, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: maker shop culver city, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Travelocity Incentives Travelocity gift card Gift cards are useless and prices are jacked up Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Travel Agencies: Travelocity Incentives Internet

Sep 15 2014
ptsupermarket Charged my Credit Card as ptsupermarket is a Scam No one knows where they are Internet Author: MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Washington Cameras & Video: ptsupermarket Internet

Sep 15 2014
Cinaplay Film World Media LTD - DALTON HOUSE, 60 WINDSOR AVENUE, LONDON,ENGLAND, SW19 2RR+00 1-925-854-6846info@cinalplay.com Cinaplay hijacked a genuine site Projectfree TV when you click on play you are directed to their site. They offer a free trial but bill you when you enter your credit card details they bill you immediately. London Internet Author: Carlow, Internet Fraud: Cinaplay Internet

Sep 15 2014
 NRG binary Mike Harrison I am from Jamaica and mike Harrison calls my phone every morning three or four times until I invested my $250 from my husband card I told him I was a cancer patient and only wanted to make a little extra for some of bills. he said he will be here to help. I had doctor visit two days after and I told them I need to cancel as doctor advised I need to remove more lumps,I have been writing since the 2 for my refund and not getting it as I need to do my surgery. england Author: Spanish Town, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NRG binary Internet

Sep 15 2014
Tabrick delance johnson sr Tab he used my social security number to obtain a platinum card Lubbock Texas
Author: Lubbock , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Tabrick delance johnson sr Lubbock , Texas

Sep 14 2014
ipas 2 i am supost to be a founding member but i cant get in back office my so called online parnertsr my emplorer sent me a criet card to my house that i did not request and it had my ss# but not my birthday i have reported it to spoof@paypal.com and the police idenity thieves waveland ms mississppi Author: Waveland, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: ipas 2 Select State/Province

Sep 14 2014
Luis Arce Brittney Caylor Arce The Costa Group Forged Signatures Davidson North Carolina
Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Luis Arce Davidson, North Carolina

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Shouldwehire.com SCAMMERS!!! Unknown!!! Internet Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Shouldwehire.com Internet

surely