Your Search | applied card bank

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
SKI VOIP Drafted money from my bank account without my knowledge or approval Tualatin Oregon Author: Woodlawn, Virginia On-Line Business: SKI VOIP Tualatin, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
Slimdown Unauthorized credit card charge unknown (overseas) overseas Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Slimdown Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: United cash loans Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
Savings That Last There are local doctor offices giving out these supposed patient support program discount cards. However, I don't know anyone who has actually been able to use the card and receive a discount. Lexington Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Health Insurance: Savings That Last Internet

Aug 27 2014
Brandefined Scammed me out of 2,000 dollars!!! Kept billing my credit card behind my back!! beaverton Oregon Author: phoenix , Alaska Telemarketers: Brandefined beaverton, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 27 2014
Grand River Clothing Co. Stephen Koppman Lessee BEWARE of Retriever of Jackson!! Mc Comb Mississippi Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Grand River Clothing Co. Mc Comb, Mississippi

Aug 26 2014
Ally Financial Ally Financial Inc Ally Bank Dishonest, Greedy, Fraudulent Lender. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Severn, Maryland Car Financing: Ally Financial Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 26 2014
Federated Payments Volt payments only care about their bottom line. will use you and spit you out. when called on their practices they will slip and slide like the snake they are Melville New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
merchantone merchant one payment systems Sleazy Slimy business practices. AVOID. miami beach Florida
Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: merchantone miami beach, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Michael & Julie Farnham FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE Blackmail, fraud-credit card, abusive parents, liars, scammers, thieves Waverly New York
Author: Athens, Pennsylvania Abusive Parents: Credit Card Fraud: Michael & Julie Farnham Waverly, New York

Aug 26 2014
simple fillings i order a ssn card lost to replace it for my son . waited to long and found out its a rip off . that is not nice . i lost $48 all i had in my pocket . i would off buy shoes for my son insted . i want my money back .. texas Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Federal Government: simple fillings Internet

Aug 26 2014
Fast Cash Services LindaClaire Robinson, Collections Manager FCS. INC owed to fast cash Internet Author: union city, California Credit Card Fraud: Fast Cash Services Internet

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
vixxencurves.com vixxencurves Credit card scam, email scam, no delivery Miami Internet
Author: Davie, Florida Weightloss Programs: vixxencurves.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia CambogiaAfrican Mango Cleanse Slammed my credit card. Refused to credit me back the amount, after I refused the order and told them to stop with shipments. Santa Ana California Author: Coral Springs, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2014
Avis Rent A Car Avis Rent A Car System Avis created fees to deliberately overcharge my credit card Cicero, New York Nationwide Author: Cicero, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
ACE INC They said I took out a loan for $300 and it went to my bank southwest Missouri bank however they have no such deposit. Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Legal Services: ACE INC Internet

Aug 25 2014
AppStar Financial / First American Payment System Beware Deceptive Business Practices San Diego California Author: Baldwin Park, California Credit Card Processing Companies: AppStar Financial / First American Payment System San Diego, California

Aug 25 2014
addressplaqueshops Net city shops Money deducted from my bank account & merchandise never received Illinois Illinois Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Architects & Designers: addressplaqueshops Internet

Aug 25 2014
dermanique La dermanique this company is a true scam as I never enrolled in anything but one bottle. they now just keep arriving to the tune of $95 on my credit card. greenville South Carolina Author: houston, Texas Sales People: dermanique greenville, South Carolina