Your Search | applied card bank

Jun 28 2016
Beautiful Skin I am doing this for my grandmother. They keep charging her 189$ for 2 products that she didnt ecen order. She tried to stop this with her bank but it charged her bank. She doesnt want their stuff and will return it. She is on disability and she doesnt know what to do. Arizona Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Computer Fraud: Beautiful Skin Internet

Jun 28 2016
Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Kris is not a man of his word. He doesn't follow through with what he says he's going to do. Oceanside California Author: Oxnard, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Oceanside, California

Jun 28 2016
Global-NewAgeVita  unknown Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Global-NewAgeVita Internet

Jun 28 2016
Charles Cranston - Lonestar Payments ,Merchant Services, Con Artist!!! Stay away from this scam artist!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston

30, Report #1220275

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Stole my money Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Survival Life unsure Like others, answered ad & ordered credit card style pocket tool then charged $20/mo for MONTHS Austin Texas Hello Liz Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Austin, Texas

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Enterprise unauthorized charge on my debit card cincinnati Ohio Additions for Robert Author: cincinnati, Ohio Auto Rentals: Enterprise cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com They Claim 7 day free trial but immediately charge 39.95 Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Experian Internet

Jun 28 2016
www.gtclicks.com George taylorMiriam Taylor Stole Credit card details from our account we trusted them with Manila PH Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: www.gtclicks.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
Shoppingbywm.com False Check! My Bank Account is Frozen! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Shoppingbywm.com Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 27 2016
Natasha Coles fidelity bank plc you are the chosen one to recieve my fortune of 5,000,000 dollars. Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Banks: Natasha Coles Internet

Jun 27 2016
Suffolk County National Bank Cleared fraudulent cashier check & stated funds are good with in 24 hours Amityville New York You are ultimatly to blame Author: massapequa, New York Banks: Suffolk County National Bank Amityville, New York

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
201 construction Charged card and never looked back Chattanooga, or Dalton Ga or Tn
Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: 201 contructruction TN

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Alaska Club West The Alaska Club Contract Ploy and Accepting illegal credit card transactions Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Family Services: Fitness Consultants: The Alaska Club West Anchorage, Alaska

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2016
Target free 5.00 gift card for purchasing product. Nationwide
Fourth Grade Math... Author: lakewood, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California