APX ALARM SECURITY SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: apx alarm security solutions
There may be more specific results for "apx alarm security solutions"
For more specific results for "apx alarm security solutions"
Showing 26-50 of 20,530 Found Reports For more specific results for "apx alarm security solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY Christopher ADDLEY DANIEL MYERS DAMIEN SCRIVANO MATTHEW SCRIVANO TOWING RIP OFF DAMIEN SCRIVANO CACTUS TOWING CHRISTOPHER ADDLEY EXTORTION BROWNS PLAINS QUEENSLAND Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY BROWNS PLAINS,

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions This is a scam! Nothing got sold or listed on eBay! Omaha Internet Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts RV Dealers: Vehicle Selling Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Family Protection Association BOGUS monthly charges Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

May 12 2017
Allied Universal Very unorganized with terrible manners Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Security Services: Allied Universal Jackson, Mississippi

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 10 2017
Concentricity Consulting Solutions/Owner Kennedy Spellman Howe Johnson Other Businesses Kennedy Johnson was/is involved in- Pitter Patter Childcare (Murfreesboro);Elite Personal Services (Nashville/Murfreesboro);Elite Adult Day & Wellness (Nashville);Advanced Treatment And Recovery (Nashville);Top Service Medical Supp Scammer Kennedy Johnson in Tennessee Nashville, Tennessee Internet and TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Business Consulting: Concentricity Consulting Solutions/Owner Kennedy Spellman Howe Johnson Internet

May 10 2017
Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services, Iss, herizon vertiual solutions, hvs, Metro Atlanta Nationwide/Geor
Author: DECATUR, Georgia Small Business Services: Lunzell Hardy/Itergrated Solution Services(Iss) herizon vertiual solutions(hvs) Nationwide

May 10 2017
Yard Barber, Andrew Kelley, Intuitive Home Solutions Supposed to remove rotten tree! Montgomery Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscaping: Yard Barber Montgomery, Texas

May 09 2017
Global client solutions Withdrew from my bank account I don't know who they are Internet Author: RIDGEWAY, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global client solutions Internet

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 09 2017
Transblue Facility Management , Maintenence,, Dave Wescott, Jeremy __?___, and Seattle Maintenence Solutions, SMS, Superior Maintenence Solutions DISHONEST TO CONTRACTORS Repeatedly Failed to Satisfy Debt to Contractors, Used Abusive Accounting Practices. Numerous No Pay, DOA Business, Unethical Business Practices, Multiple Re-Branding failures, numerous other complaints by variety of thrid party vendors Lynwood, Mukilteo, Edmonds Washington State Nationwide
Transblue FM Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Transblue Facility Maintenence Nationwide

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Rebuttal Author: Rockford, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
Rebuttal Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah takes a holistic approach to building our company from the ground up. The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Typical Steve Brewer LIES! Author: Los Angeles, California Business Consultants: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Internet

May 09 2017
Author: Chicago, Utility Companies: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
please contact me Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Dealers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
Author: evanston, Illinois Door to Door Sales: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

May 09 2017
Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, IL

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

50, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida