Customer satisfaction commitment: apx | Ripoff Report

Your Search | apx alarm security solutions inc

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Veracity Solutions / Stanley J. Whidden FRAUD Fairfax Virginia
Author: Virginia Car Insurance: Veracity Solutions/Stanley J. Whidden Fairfax, Virginia

Oct 07 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Accusing me of owing 1140.57 for an online loan of $300, that I am unaware of!! Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Loans: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Oct 07 2015
05:51 PM Network Solutions Denied services, faulty billing, incompetent staff, rude representatives, no resolution after 19 calls Internet Service / Billing Issues Author: Highland Lakes, New Jersey Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 07 2015
Live PC Fix tried to sell security Internet Author: london, Other Internet Fraud: Live PC Fix Internet

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Wow - did you not read what I wrote? Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 07 2015
Alliance Mutual Escrow, Inc. Withheld the sellers fees, delayed the closing, lied about RESPA guidelines, deceived the lender and myself, has a poor attitude. Tustin City California Author: Placentia, California Insurance Companies: Alliance Mutual Escrow, Inc. Tustin City, California

Oct 07 2015
Hoffart Chiropractic, Inc, Vince Hoffart, Rebecca Gianfortune medical records theft HIPAA violations CMIA violations unethical business practices privacy violations Rocklin California Obvious you DO NOT work in the medical field Author: roseville, California Chiropractors: Hoffart Chiropractic, Inc Rocklin, California

Oct 07 2015
Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Didnt pay me for a job. I filed a lien on the owners property. they will not pay Pasadena California
Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Pasadena, California

Oct 07 2015
Crossroads Auto Group Liberty STF, Inc Waiting six weeks for refund. Plantation Florida Further status 10/7 Author: San Jose, California Auto Warranty: Crossroads Auto Group Plantation, Florida

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Iqor Iqor Holdings US Inc company makes millions but can't seem to pay employees Tempe AZ and all over Author: Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Iqor

Oct 06 2015
Environmental Products International Inc. Septic tank cleaner Fair view New Jersey Author: Como, Mississippi Environmental Violators: Environmental Products International Inc. Fair view, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I am starting to think I have been scammed by a company who is supposed to protect my home!!!!! Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Security Services: Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Bill Hugall I was a fool to get suckered by this Internet Scam Artist Internet Author: Sonora, California On-Line Business: Bill Hugall Enterprises Inc Internet

Oct 06 2015
Smart shape of Brandon Smart shape Body Sculpting solutions I was promised my money back after Dr.Solomon didn't want to pursue my surgery. Recently found out office has closed Brandon Florida Author: Riverview, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Smart shape of Brandon Brandon, Florida

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
Electronic cigarettes inc Vapor king Poor service Binghamton New York Author: Binghamton , New York Electronic Manufacturers: Electronic cigarettes inc Binghamton , New York

Oct 06 2015
titlemax Titlemax of texas, inc. D/b/a titlemax lied, mislead me and they read the contracts to you they dobt let u read them . league city Texas Author: league city, Texas Employees: titlemax league city, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Gree International, Inc. Gree will get you addicted to the game. Then have numerous errors and no refunds despite the constact complaints. San Francisco California Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet: Gree International, Inc. San Francisco, California

Oct 06 2015
Dynamic by Design, Inc Horrible customer service - Don't do business with this company. Nashville Tennessee Author: las vegas, Nevada Printing & Copy Services: Dynamic by Design, Inc Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 06 2015
Midland Funding Company represented by Joseph Rosen, of Rosen & Pollack in Broward County, Florida law firm representing Midland Funding Company told me he does not care that my only income is disability social security. internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Midland Funding Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Cardtronics, Inc. Allpoint ATMs Cardtronics Allpoint ATM at Target will rob your account of money and then tell you to contact your bank Norton Shores Michigan Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Cardtronics, Inc. Norton Shores, Michigan

Oct 06 2015
Dynamic Recovery Inc Fraudulent Collection Agency Deland Florida Author: maspeth, New York Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Inc deland, Florida