AQUAPRO SYSTEMS OF SOUTHERN NEVADA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aquapro systems of southern nevada
There may be more specific results for "aquapro systems of southern nevada"
For more specific results for "aquapro systems of southern nevada"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
AMICLUBWEAR. Com Ami Club Wear Rip off lied about description of product not actual product sent California Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: AMICLUBWEAR. Com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Meghan Verena Joyce of Uber, Inc. Uber, Meghan Verena Joyce Uber Regional Manager Meghan Verena Joyce Race Baiting, Suspends My Account Boston MA Massachusetts
Author: Massachusetts Taxi & Limousine Services: Meghan Verena Joyce of Uber, Inc. Boston,

Aug 18 2017
Record Information Services Check Illinois Consumer Public-Record Information information in these reports is out of date, altogether incorrect, or just plain missing. Kaneville, IL Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Record Information Services Internet

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
  Jodys secret never shopped me the sports bra and charged my card. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Now no way of contacting company. Internet Author: Visalia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 18 2017
Matthew Hagberg I bought a waste trainer on July 28, 2017 and was charged for it and then I got charged for pants that I did not order but I said screw it because it was only $20 but now I have not received either of them and they are not returning any of my emails Internet
Author: Wooster, Ohio Internet Fraud: Matthew Hagberg Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Alabama DHR Child Support Division Department of Human Resources. Division of children and families. In other states it's referred to as CPS , child protective services or DFACS Department of children and family services. Ruined my credit, reputation-ENTIRE LIFE Each county in Alabama has an office of DHR Alabama Author: Waverly-Auburn, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Alabama DHR Child Support Division Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 18 2017
Sociallity Charged my acct but I've never heard of them. Fairfield NJ New Jersey
Author: Farmington, Missouri Health Insurance: Sociallity Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Bitstarz.com Bitstars bitsarz casino Bitstarz stole my money and disabled my account Malta Internet
Bitstarz lies and steals beware Author: Northridge, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Bitstarz.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Sounds like a scammer to me Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 18 2017
Infolook.com Did a unauthorized transaction of 43.98 Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Infolook.com

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 18 2017
State of S.C. Department of Insurance This official federal agency in S.C.does not uphold the LAWS of Automobile Insurance in S.C. Columbia South Carolina Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: State of S.C. Department of Insurance Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
Assure cbd They never sent my product or product information and charged me Las vegas Nevada Author: Castroville, Texas Alternative Health: Assure cbd Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Hydroxeluxe Beauty Scams you out of money Internet Author: LARGO, Florida Skin Care: Hydroxide Beauty Internet

Aug 17 2017
ADELSON SCHOOL ADELSON EDUCATIONAL CAMPUS  ADELSON EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE  LESLIE SMITH ROSEN  JOYCE RAYNOR  BEN KOCH Math Program leaves kids years below grade level. Administration retaliates against parents and students who raise concerns LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Private Schools: ADELSON SCHOOL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Granite Consulting Timeshare Recover Spinn off of TimeshareReleaseNOW.com Dover New Hampshire
Author: Portland, Maine Employees: Granite Consulting Dover, New Hampshire