Your Search | arcadia financial, trans south & auto one

Oct 21 2016
Prime auto group Deceptive scumbag dealership Moosic Pennsylvania Author: Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Prime auto group Internet

Auto City of Charlotte Rip Off Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealer Repairs: Auto City of Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
PCH101winners Circle,post Washington. N.y 11050 Mail letter after letter saying you have one $7,000 a week never show up Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home Business: PCH101winners circle Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
Sky Keeton DO NOT do business with this guy. I paid for 4 beats and he sent me already recorded tracks. One had a 2 Chainz verse and the other had a Yo Gotti verse. This was done without their consent and illegally. When notified of this error, he refused to refund or send beats. DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN MONEY. ATLANTA Georgia Author: Mississippi Producers: Sky Keeton atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
SeniorSoulMates and Richard Martell (((REDACTED))) This guy claims to be looking for love on this SeniorSoulMates Dating Site and that his wife passed away and that he didn't want to be alone, well after texting back andforth for one week he is now so very much in love with me and want to get married to me. This guy I feel is a SCAMMER. Los Angeles California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: SeniorSoulMates Los Angeles, California

Oct 21 2016
Camaro Daves David Wynne Ashlee Wynne BEWARE! Firestone Colorado Author: julesburg, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Camaro Daves Firestone, Colorado

Oct 21 2016
Whynotleaseit  I also got scammed by Whynotleaseit Little Rock Arkansas Author: Alexander, Arkansas Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Fred Fincher Motors Deceptive Trade Practices - Buyer Beware Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: PPD Fincher Inc - Fred Fincher Motors Houston, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Gettel Nissan of Sarasota Runaround for Rebate Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto Dealers: Gettel Nissan of Sarasota Sarasota, Florida

Oct 21 2016
SCOTTIE'S SCOTTIE'S AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. PREYING, PREDATORY, DESCENDING PIRATES! Manassas Virginia Author: Shanghai, Yukon Auto Storage: SCOTTIE'S Manassas, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
11:52 AM Matt White binary option trader.............. took subscription money and never refunded after repeated requests Author: Garwood, New Jersey Financial Education: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Radiator Supply House Custom radiator did not fit. Refabrication needed. Items shipped to wrong address. No compensation for multitude of mistakes Sweet Home Oregon Author: Flagtown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Radiator Supply House Sweet Home, Oregon

Oct 21 2016
safeline fingerhut safeline do not whole up there words.... Nationwide Author: charleston, South Carolina Insurance Agencies: safeline Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE HENRY'S WRECKER HENRY'S PREDATORS HENRY'S PIRATES henry's pirates abominable thieves predators pirates RESTON Virginia So... Author: Shanghai, Nevada Auto Towing: HENRY'S WRECKER SERVICE RESTON, Virginia

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Crooks Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Drive TIme -Bridgecrest Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
EYENOIR Overcharged for one order Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Clinics: EYENOIR Internet

Oct 20 2016
NetSpend Corp. Austin Texas Pre-Paid debit cards... Author: Byron , Illinois Financial Services: NetSpend Corp. Internet