Your Search | archer and greiner

Jan 24 2017
Anatasha Patrice Hometown America Inc Con Artist Realtor She will steal your money and have her boyfriend threatin you Sugar Land Texas Author: Texas Real Estate Services: Anatasha Patrice Sugar Land, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Best Life and Health Company Bad Customer Service Meridian Idaho Author: Remlap, Alabama Health Insurance: Best Life and Health Company Internet

Jan 24 2017
Walters Auto Sales and rentals, Walters Auto, Walters I went to Walters in need of a reliable vehicle and have been scammed.  STAY AWAY!!! Elkhart Indiana Author: Osceola, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Sales Elkhart, Indiana

USA Cabinet Store Totally Unqualified and Unprofessional Houston Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Kitchens: USA Cabinet Store Houston, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Image Development Nicole Alexandra Munning They required me to purchase headshots for $300 and they were horrible. And I didn't get any work either. Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Image Development Thousand Oaks, California

Qlink Wireless Paid for Internet Data TWICE and did not receive Dania Florida
Author: Wyoming, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless Dania, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Sevan Skin Care PUREPIZZAZZ and SGI IVORYLOOK and MYSTERE They made fraud charges on my credit card. Laytonsville Maryland Author: BRADLEY, Illinois Eye Care: Sevan Skin Care Laytonsville, Maryland

Jan 24 2017
Windstream Charged for services not received, internet and phone has not worked in more than a month Nationwide Author: Shiloh, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Royalty Skin , Santa Ana,  Deceptive and fraudulent advertising Product doesn't work Santa Ana California Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Royalty Skin , Santa Ana, CA Internet

Jan 24 2017
Blackbook capital Blackbook capital , Scam liers absolute ripoff. Blackbook capital jake Russo, jay Santini, joe hagen Northport, New York REBUTTAL AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION Author: Weldon, Iowa Investment Brokers: Blackbook capital Northport, New York

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Note from Empire Today. Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Diet supplements sec Did not see they were going to charge card every month when I did contacted to cancel immediately don't even send first package. They sent first package which I returned unopened. I received another package, checked my credit card and found they had charged it. Reported it as fraudulent and got a new card. Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Cadet, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Diet supplements sec Internet

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Comenit Bank TOTAL RIPOFF INTERNET Internet Generational Blame Author: Temecula, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenit Bank Internet

Jan 24 2017
Charlies project I ordered leggings and have not received them. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Clothing Stores: Charlies project Internet

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan Davenport Kaplan University Online Rip off, loan mill school, useless staff, acedemic advising provides wrong information and penalizes students for it, deans office never returns contact, nobody coordinates anything, nobody cares at Kaplan Davenport and most definitely you can see for yourself, they have less than a 30% graduation rate! Davenport Iowa Author: Concord, North Carolina Health Care Education: Kaplan Davenport Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
Evelina Skin Evelina Skin Serum Trial Unauthorized charges for subscription 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Nationwide Author: Summersville, West Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Hydro Galaxy BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY....TAKES YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECIEVE ITEMS PURCHASED.....COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.....ITS A SHAME AMAZON ALLOWS THEM TO SELL ON THEIR WEBSITE......I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS OVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION....HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS....DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE US.....BEWARE Burbank California
Author: st. elmo, Illinois Nurseries: Hydro Galaxy Burbank, California