AREA CIRCULATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: area circulation
There may be more specific results for "area circulation"
For more specific results for "area circulation"
Showing 26-50 of 3,192 Found Reports For more specific results for "area circulation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 24 2017
Reece Builders Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Reece Builders products are backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders is committed to customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Reece Builders pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Reece Builders recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bradenton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. St Petersburg, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Reece Builders RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Reece Builders | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Reece Builders is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Reece Builders started business in 1972. Reece Builders are a locally family owned and operated business. Reece Builders only sells and installs the finest windows and doors in your area. Reece Builders receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Reece Builders made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction & a lifetime warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Reece Builders.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. Saint Petersburg , Florida

Mar 20 2017
Simple income solution This company ripped me off for 37.00. And they have no members area for the service Charleston Internet Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Cash Services: Simple income solution Internet

Mar 20 2017
Chaturbate.com cheated me of prizes I had won fair and square;when tried to explain their rules, kicked me off site City Location: San Francisco Postal: 94107 Area: 4 Internet Author: pleasant hill, California Adult Web Sites: Chatterbate.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

31, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

32, Report #1361904

Mar 15 2017
The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) The Minister of Transport is refusing to do anything about the problem of incessant air traffic over the Greater Toronto Area and other areas in Canada Ottawa Ontario Call Ramesh Sangha, MP about this issue as well as the following Service Canada Centre issue at (905) 790-9211 Author: Ontario Federal Government: The Minister of Transport (Transport Canada) Ottawa, Ontario

Mar 15 2017
George Gomez Jorge Gomez, George Edwards Rental property scam Nettles Island, Jensen Beach, FL MIAMI Dade area, gormerly Kissimmee Internet & Florida Restitution from Gomez rental scam Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lodging: George Gomez Internet

Mar 10 2017
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Fedinand Gulheam, Pacal Wards, Sterling Pet Travel This Group formulated a plot to sell an Alaskan husky puppy for travel expenses only it winds up there ripping off people there is no puppy there is no puppy travel service it's all a lie Maryland or the Washington DC area Internet
Scammed Author: Houston, Texas Animal Shelters: Fedinand Gulheam Internet

38, Report #1220139

Mar 02 2017
Local Search For Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

Mar 01 2017
Comcast They have a monopoly on the phone service in my area. Kokomo, Indiana Indiana Author: Kokomo, Indiana Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Kenneth Wright Kilo Riggins, Anthony Stole my car and another ladies motorcycle Detroit metro area Michigan
Author: HAZEL PARK, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Kenneth Wright

Feb 22 2017
Bay Area Quick Care Cynthia Malowtiz Nurse Practitioner posing as Doctor Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clinics: Bay Area Quick Care Corpus Christi, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Teen Adolescent Placement Services taps14.org Beware of this organization. They will give out confidential information. Do not tell them any thing that you do not want others to know. los angles area CALIFORNIA Author: Sunnyvale, California Travel Companies: Teen Adolescent Placement Services Internet

Feb 21 2017
Diversified Residential Services LLC Threatening and Scary Duncanville/Dallas area Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Appliances: Diversified Residential Services LLC Duncanville, Texas

Feb 12 2017
Dan Keen Services Happy Veganz Avoid these guys at all cost or it will cost you all. Phoenix area Arizona Author: no, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Dan Keen Services, Inc

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 04 2017
Amazon.com Amazon refunded buyer money before I got item back, now buyer won't return item Bay Area, CA Internet Author: BERKELEY, California Miscellaneous Companies: Amazon.com Internet

Feb 02 2017
Persians Home Cattery I saw the report here for the same company while I was in the process of trying to get a kitten from this company. After reading the report I asked a few different questions and the person terminated talks with me. I have sent a few more messages and haven't recieved anything in return. This person needs stopped. The phone number is a Maryland area code and they told me they are out of Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Poca, West Virginia Federal Government: Persians Home Cattery Internet

Jan 31 2017
Ratel Development/ Bass Holdings Bass Holdings , Ratel Development, Plainview Builders, Syosset Builders BEWARE of The Bass's, these Builders in Syossett & Plainview area !!!! Syosset New York
Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Ratel Development/ Bass Holdings Syosset, New York