Your Search | arena download

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 22 2016
StopZilla.com Purchased one year of service of stopzilla antivirus and virus problems are worse. Personnel at stopzilla say 'we can't stop a virus if you download it'. Personnel at stopzilla also refused to refund my money and told me to call the attorney general Boca Reton Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: StopZilla.com Boca Reton, Florida

Dec 22 2016
allstate arena WOULD NOT ACCOMMODATE! des plaines Illinois Author: lisle, Illinois Ticket Sales: allstate arena des plaines, Illinois

Dec 18 2016
Side micro I paid $55.00 and was emailed a bogus download ,and was never mailed a hard copy of Windows 7 as it stated ,I emailed and called coustomer service with nobansures from either ,this is a scam and I got duped . Internet  Author: sanjose, California Adult Web Site: Side micro Internet

Dec 10 2016
TechPro Kings SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD PURCHASE Internet
Resolved Buyers Issue Via Email Author: California Computer Software: TechPro Kings Internet

Dec 09 2016
TechProKings FAIL TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASE NEW YORK Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: TechProKings Internet

8, Report #1342079

Dec 08 2016
Florabella Collection Florabella, florabellacollection.com Provided Useless Product in a Download Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: Florabella Collection Internet

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Nov 21 2016
venueticketsonline Venue Tickets Ordered Tickets online as an Instant Download. Never receieved the Tcikets. Uncertain Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Ticket Sales: venueticketsonline Internet

Oct 09 2016
Your Online Business Hub Sean Walter, Clinch Media, youronlinebusinesshub.com, FB Groups Poster, I bought software and never received the download link. No refund offered! Hillboro, OR Internet Author: Denison, Texas Software: Your Online Business Hub Internet

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Aug 30 2016
Download Pros Scam overcharging, false representation Nationwide Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Computer Software: Download Pros Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
John Larocca ARENA REAL ESTATE LLC Mice vermin on leased properties at Carlton Avenue Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Landlords: John Larocca Brooklyn, NY

Aug 18 2016
Themeisle Putting out themes for download that are broken. Say they have support but do not reply to any inquiries. Internet ThemeIsle.com Author: Texas, Texas Websites: Themeisle Internet

18, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

Jul 23 2016
Makesof Deals StackSocial StackCommerce bought purevpn that is useless with Apple although they claim it to be,said download v2.0 that doesn't exist Venice Beach California Author: Marmora, New Jersey Computer Software: Makesof Deals Venice Beach, California

Jul 16 2016
prosoft3d Sutton Group Quantum Realty Inc The company charged $9.95 to download a password recovery. Which did not work. no way to contact, and no response to email. Burlington Ontario Author: Detroit, Michigan Computer Software: prosoft3d Burlington , Ontario

Jul 16 2016
Download Pro download free software unwanted charges Internet Author: Anna, Texas Consumer Services: Download Pro Internet

Jul 12 2016
mackeeper malicious download Internet Author: claremont, California Computer Software: mackeeper Internet

Jul 07 2016
Linclon The owner of the company is nothing but a complete ripoff and liar. In my 20+ In corporate life, I have never come across a more deceitful individual as Lincloln, please make sure that if you are looking for products or services in any arena that this company claims to handel, don't walk, run away as fast as you can! Tampa Florida Out of 100's of Office Furniture Sales You must know you cant please everyone Author: treasure island, Florida Interior Decorators: Cubicles2go Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Tenorshare Lostwindowspassword Paid for the software but no download link provided. Refuses to refund $$. Bogus Address and Telephone # Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Tenorshare Internet

Jun 12 2016
ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Stole my credit card details and made a fake card in California Anaheim Internet Made a mistake Author: Mobile, Alabama Hackers: ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Internet