Your Search | arena download

1, Report #1342079

Dec 08 2016
Florabella Collection Florabella, florabellacollection.com Provided Useless Product in a Download Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: Florabella Collection Internet

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Nov 21 2016
venueticketsonline Venue Tickets Ordered Tickets online as an Instant Download. Never receieved the Tcikets. Uncertain Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Ticket Sales: venueticketsonline Internet

Oct 09 2016
Your Online Business Hub Sean Walter, Clinch Media, youronlinebusinesshub.com, FB Groups Poster, I bought software and never received the download link. No refund offered! Hillboro, OR Internet Author: Denison, Texas Software: Your Online Business Hub Internet

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Aug 30 2016
Download Pros Scam overcharging, false representation Nationwide Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Computer Software: Download Pros Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
John Larocca ARENA REAL ESTATE LLC Mice vermin on leased properties at Carlton Avenue Brooklyn New York
Author: brooklyn, New York Landlords: John Larocca Brooklyn, NY

Aug 18 2016
Themeisle Putting out themes for download that are broken. Say they have support but do not reply to any inquiries. Internet ThemeIsle.com Author: Texas, Texas Websites: Themeisle Internet

11, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

Jul 23 2016
Makesof Deals StackSocial StackCommerce bought purevpn that is useless with Apple although they claim it to be,said download v2.0 that doesn't exist Venice Beach California Author: Marmora, New Jersey Computer Software: Makesof Deals Venice Beach, California

Jul 16 2016
prosoft3d Sutton Group Quantum Realty Inc The company charged $9.95 to download a password recovery. Which did not work. no way to contact, and no response to email. Burlington Ontario Author: Detroit, Michigan Computer Software: prosoft3d Burlington , Ontario

Jul 16 2016
Download Pro download free software unwanted charges Internet Author: Anna, Texas Consumer Services: Download Pro Internet

Jul 12 2016
mackeeper malicious download Internet Author: claremont, California Computer Software: mackeeper Internet

Jul 07 2016
Linclon The owner of the company is nothing but a complete ripoff and liar. In my 20+ In corporate life, I have never come across a more deceitful individual as Lincloln, please make sure that if you are looking for products or services in any arena that this company claims to handel, don't walk, run away as fast as you can! Tampa Florida Out of 100's of Office Furniture Sales You must know you cant please everyone Author: treasure island, Florida Interior Decorators: Cubicles2go Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Tenorshare Lostwindowspassword Paid for the software but no download link provided. Refuses to refund $$. Bogus Address and Telephone # Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Tenorshare Internet

Jun 12 2016
ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Stole my credit card details and made a fake card in California Anaheim Internet Made a mistake Author: Mobile, Alabama Hackers: ARENA ETHNOBOTANICALS Internet

Jun 04 2016
zoomcompaniesinc. clarl forhan, william forhan michael vaden stock scam wothless restricted shares boiler room ZMMM pro arena rugby scam lake worth Florida
made a mistake Author: boynton bch. , Florida Financial Services: zoomcompaniesinc. lake worth, Florida

Jun 02 2016
Downloadprtos.net Spybot Search & Destroy Was supposed to be spybot Search & Destroy for 19.95 year and after entering name, er-mail and credit card info. it came up to be Download pros and nothing to do with spybot Seaech & Destroy and there was over an $85 unauthorized charge on my credit card. They provide a ph. number to the card co. that is fully automated and after 3 messages to them there is no response. They are scam artist and CROOKS. Internet Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Downloadprtos.net Internet

May 28 2016
Big Fish Games I have purchased over 80 games and I can not download anymore .There site does not work internet
Author: North Port, Florida Computer Programmers: Big Fish Games internet

May 21 2016
rectangledownloads.com no real manifestation miracle download Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: rectangledownloads.com Internet

Apr 29 2016
UpClick (1) PDF-Format.com, (2) Download PDF Reader 11.0 - Open, Edit & Convert any PDF File! (3) TECH.UPCLK.COM Refund requested. Rep (Terrance,Moses & Ildze Refused Mgr approval.Product never downloaded. Quebec & Malta Internet Author: San Antonio, Alabama Computer Fraud: UpClick Internet

Apr 25 2016
International Services, Inc. (ISI): TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction, International Services, a captive professional employment organization dedicated to total client satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ISIs proficiency in the business administration arena allows clients to focus on boosting their operational productivity and therefore their profitability. ISI has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional employees for its exclusive client base, even in this difficult economy. They dont have many clients, by design, but theyve certainly earned the confidence and respect of those they have. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with ISI. Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: International Services, Inc. (ISI): TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction, International Services, a captive professional employment organization Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Apr 13 2016
Encounter App and CEO Ali Adkins /Encounter App Inc Ripoff App not worth your time and money DO NOT DOWNLOAD Nationwide DO NOT TRUST THIS APP Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Encounter App and CEO Ali Adkins Nationwide