ARENA DOWNLOAD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: arena download
There may be more specific results for "arena download"
For more specific results for "arena download"
Showing 1-25 of 1,177 Found Reports For more specific results for "arena download"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 06 2017
info@killexams.com KillsExam.com This company is claiming that they have the CISCO'S CCNA Security exam questions when in reality they are marketing the same questions that are free at Quizlet.com For verification just download their demo and google the question and then you will find the very exact question at quizlet.com. This exam is based in India and is scamming prospective CCNA Security students. DO NOT BUY THE TEST... UNKNOWN Internet I got very good experience with killexams for my CCIE Author: Clearwater, Florida Tutoring: info@killexams.com Internet

May 31 2017
iMemories Sent video's to be digitized. They sent back the originals and said I could get copies off the internet but it would cost so much per video. I had already paid them over $190.00 thinking they were making the digital videos and mail to me. I can't get my videos to download. I just want my money returned. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Video & Film Production: iMemories Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 10 2017
Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Sameer Lalani ( owner of Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion ) Restaurant hired my staffing company to work his event at Infinite Energy Arena on April 7, 2017 Tucker, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Tucker,, Georgia

Mar 28 2017
Movavi Golden Software, Inc. I purchase download software. When I try to run the program it stops and asks whether I want to purchase the key to run it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cameras & Video: Movavi Internet

Mar 26 2017
Rama Deals Purchased Cam scope for Cell Phone tried to download software avast stopped the download. Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana On-Line Stores: Rama Deals Internet

Mar 13 2017
APPLE LTD I BOUGHT THREE APPLE IPHONES 4S AND HAVE RECIEPTS. THESE PHONES WERE LOCKED BY APPLE USING AN INTERNET CONECTION AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO LET ME USE THEM. WORLD WIDE will not respond to law or their their complaints proceedure Author: NOTTINGHAM, Alabama Computer Software: APPLE LTD Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Bruce Tennant Ice arena rental reseller rip off artist Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Sports Teams & Clubs: Bruce Tennant Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 03 2017
Ticket-Center.com Extreme Tix Purchased two Tickets to a NBA game in New Orleans, got to the gate to be denied entry . The tickets did not scan and was entered manually . This boot leg a*s company stated that the seller received a barcode scan list from the arena and my tickets had never been scanned.. Wow! Really, thry would or could not provide any proof of the so called list to show me. This is a crime, they are crooked, stay away. i an a disbled veteran and this is the thanks i get.. Chicago and Houston Internet Author: Las vegas , Nevada Sports Teams & Clubs: Ticket-Center.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
Ad-Center.com Philip Keezer - Geeker - Jo Media - Playster - PDF Download Advertising Scam Webmasters behind voluminous bogus websites touting PDF downloads of E-Books in violation of DMCA rules Montreal Internet
I withdraw this complaint - the information in the report is incorrect - no reliance should be placed on it. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ad-Center.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
VENM0 NY NY DIDNT DOWNLOAD APP THEY stole money Internet Author: Wichita , Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: VENM0 NY NY Internet

Jan 28 2017
fspilotshop.com x plane key download Internet Author: hammondville, Alabama Software: fspilotshop.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 22 2016
StopZilla.com Purchased one year of service of stopzilla antivirus and virus problems are worse. Personnel at stopzilla say 'we can't stop a virus if you download it'. Personnel at stopzilla also refused to refund my money and told me to call the attorney general Boca Reton Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: StopZilla.com Boca Reton, Florida

Dec 22 2016
allstate arena WOULD NOT ACCOMMODATE! des plaines Illinois Author: lisle, Illinois Ticket Sales: allstate arena des plaines, Illinois

Dec 18 2016
Side micro I paid $55.00 and was emailed a bogus download ,and was never mailed a hard copy of Windows 7 as it stated ,I emailed and called coustomer service with nobansures from either ,this is a scam and I got duped . Internet  Author: sanjose, California Adult Web Site: Side micro Internet

Dec 12 2016
Traveler On the backroads Backroads Store, Michael Traveler. Ordered a book from this site back on Sept 17th.Kept being told I would recieve next week. Never came and my debit card was hacked and used in Florida Internet
You're not the only one... Author: parma, Ohio Book Stores: Traveler On the backroads Internet

Dec 10 2016
TechPro Kings SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD PURCHASE Internet
Resolved Buyers Issue Via Email Author: California Computer Software: TechPro Kings Internet

Dec 09 2016
TechProKings FAIL TO DOWNLOAD PURCHASE NEW YORK Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: TechProKings Internet

22, Report #1342079

Dec 08 2016
Florabella Collection Florabella, florabellacollection.com Provided Useless Product in a Download Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: Florabella Collection Internet

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Nov 21 2016
venueticketsonline Venue Tickets Ordered Tickets online as an Instant Download. Never receieved the Tcikets. Uncertain Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Ticket Sales: venueticketsonline Internet