Your Search | arizona power

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
OUTSCAM.COM Ripoff Report, Defamation, Mirror Site, Fraud, Copyright Infringement, Extortion Internet *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Author complains about false Reports about them but commits same offense by publishing false information about our site.  Ripoff Report is NOT related to Outscam.com.* Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: OUTSCAM.COM Internet

Feb 05 2016
EJ's Tree Service Erik Dean Knudson Fraudulent tree / landscaping service Lugoff South Carolina ej's tree service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: EJ's Tree Service Lugoff, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Oliver Talamayan OT Companies, Oliver Turner Texas, Arizona, Florida, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Oliver Talamayan Internet

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Guzu.com Seems to be total SCAM New York Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Guzu.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
University of Advancing Technology Uat Rip off and drama tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Advancing Technology Tempe, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Solutions from Science SCAM 2200 Illinois Route 84 Thomson, Illinois 61285 Internet
Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Solutions from Science Internet

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
Dermalaluxe they took 92.. out of account i tryed to cancel and i get we will send you this an that the cream broke my face out with brown spots told them dont want anything but my money Would not listen all i want is my money back an not their cramp wilmington DE Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Dermalaluxe Internet

Feb 02 2016
John Stiles Ticket Sales Scam Chicago Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Ticket Sales: John Stiles Internet

Feb 02 2016
Marvin Knudsen tax service The fee for tax prep includes representation during an audit Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Income tax: Marvin Knudsen tax service Tucson, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Reputation.com Reputation Defender Reputation.com aka Reputation Defender is a scam Redwood City California Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Services: Reputation.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide