ARIZONA POWER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: arizona power
There may be more specific results for "arizona power"
For more specific results for "arizona power"
Showing 1-25 of 59,423 Found Reports For more specific results for "arizona power"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
GOLO I bought 3 months worth of the product with the understanding it would help with my blood sugars and weight.. Instead I have gained 10 lbs. And my blood sugars Have gone up by 30 points. I used the product as in as instructed and ate healthy diet. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: GOLO Internet

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 19 2017
Fiverr.com I hired two freelancers who did not finish their service at all and Fiverr deactivated my account and did not refund the $150 that they stole from me. That site sucks and they are thieves! Don't use them. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Fiverr.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
elite auto logistics Elite Auto Logistics David Johnathon Powell David Johnathan Powell Kayla Brooke Whitton truck damaged in transport happy valley Oregon Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Transporters: elite auto logistics happy valley, Oregon

Aug 18 2017
Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Downtown Gilbert Burger King Dangerous Place on Friday Nights Gilbert AZ Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Fast Food Restaurants: Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Royal Crown Kennels Lance Pace, I sent him 1,500 for puppies , he needed money, and said he would send me two puppies he had left, if I sent him 1500 ASAP, I sent him the money and have proof of canceled check from 2 yrs ago. He stopped taking my calls and kept making excuse Stole 1500 with promise of puppy, he cashed the check and never sent puppy Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Dog Breeders: Royal Crown Kennels Hot Springs, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Over Charged my credit card Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Travel Services U.S The company took my money, a total of $950.00. I have been trying for the past 2 years to get a refund and the company has refused. My daughter and I was supposed to go on a trip but she is in the military and she got deployed for 9 months and then i got sick. I tried to explain but each customer service Rep I spoke to told me that I would have to pay an additional 200.00. I refused to pay because the company already taken 950.00 of my money . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Florida Boat Cruises: Travel Services U.S Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE I had to send $18 to them to receive $734,940 US dollars. They also promised a 60 day money back guarantee. CHANDLER Arizona Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: DEPARTMENT OF GLOBAL RESPONSE CHANDLER, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Notice of Lawsuit and Request for Discovery Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

12, Report #1219561

Aug 18 2017
The Refinery Boca Raton Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: The Refinery Boca Raton , Florida

Aug 18 2017
10debtoreducation.com DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY PHOENIX ARIZONA Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: 10debtoreducation.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Phoenix Express LLC DRIVERS BEWARE!!!! Tempe Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: Phoenix Express LLC Temp5, Arizona

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Intown Suits Intown Suits Gilbert This Company Was'nt Honset About Having a bed bug Problem Gilbert Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Liars: Intown Suits Gilbert, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
USA on Canvas Review usaoncanvas.com Fraud advertisement No free shipping order over $99 Low quality painting Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Art Gallery: USA on Canvas Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret They didnt send me my product, won't respond to my emails and refuses to refund me Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona On-Line Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Pentair Pentair Pool and Spa Not honor the warranty Cary NC
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Warranty Companies: Pentair Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama