Your Search | arjay's window fashions

Feb 06 2016
Tint World Bensenville, IL 60106 Car window Tint install Bensenville Illinois Author: Palatine, Illinois Car Stereos & Alarms: Tint World Bensenville, Illinois

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Jan 26 2016
Bee Windows Subsituted untempered for tempered glass that was ordered Fisher Indiana Author: Delphi, Indiana Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Bee Windows Fisher , Indiana

Jan 21 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Avoid this Skeevy Business Olathe Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jan 20 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement - Pembroke Pines, Florida Lowe's Rip off on windows and doors Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Window Manufacturers: Lowe's Home Improvement - Pembroke Pines, FL Pembroke Pines, Florida

Jan 12 2016
northwest condo services Duane Hoff My HOA dues are to pay for upkeep. Ive made several complaints about landscaping. which became a safety issue. causing my window to be smashed out. and they refuse to pay for it. shoreline. and phoenix Nationwide Author: mukilteo, Washington Home Owner Associations: northwest condo services Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Renewal by Anderson (Tulsa) Sign on the line while the rep in there or pay 10% more tomorrow! Tulsa Oklahoma My original post was supposed to be a rebuttal Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Window Manufacturers: Renewal by Anderson (Tulsa) Tulsa, Oklahoma

8, Report #820131

Jan 06 2016
Window World World of Windows FTC & Attorney General's in 15 States say Window World operating illegally... North Wilkesboro, North Carolina Author: Washington, District of Columbia Attorneys General: Window World North Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Jan 06 2016
window world Chattanooga http://www.windowworldchattanooga.com/ Extremely Rude and Horrible Service Chattanooga Tennessee Author: CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee Building Services: window world Chattanooga Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jan 06 2016
Royal Couture Fashion Nicole Royal Couture Fashions very unprofessional and sarcastic response to my questions, appalling! New Jersey Author: Cut Off , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Couture Fashion New Jersey

Dec 27 2015
Home Depot Returns not allowed TUCSON Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Depot Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Mr Window Blinds Palm Coast FL Mr Window Blinds, Joe Mehm, Ponte Vedra Blinds, Tropical Verticals, Appliance-Repair .biz Mr Window Blinds, Con, Ripoff, Mr Window Blinds Scam Palm Coast Florida
Mr Window Blinds Palm Coast FL, Jon Paul Mehm, Vice President Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Mr Window Blinds Palm Coast FL Palm Coast , Florida

Dec 17 2015
Trade Glass Leeds Threats made against elderly lady, poor workmanship, stole money. AVOID AVOID AVOID Leeds Nationwide Author: Leeds, Window Manufacturers: Trade Glass Leeds Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Champion Windows Unethical sales to Dementia patient Antioch Tennessee Just the facts Author: Cleveland, Georgia Window Manufacturers: Champion Windows Antioch , Tennessee

Dec 10 2015
Mr window blinds ripoff did not produce product I asked for. St augustine Florida Author: palm coast, Florida Home Improvements: Mr window blinds St augustine, Florida

Dec 07 2015
Eddie Cook Vinyl Supply Center Eddie Cook Beware of this false window and metal roof installing company they are a scammer. Murphy North Carolina
Author: MURPHY, North Carolina Home Improvements: Eddie Cook Vinyl Supply Center Murphy, North Carolina

Dec 01 2015
All Pro Window Blinds randy lance, st augustine window blinds, first coast blinds and shutters bait and switch and cant be trusted jacksonville Florida Author: st augustine, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: All Pro Window Blinds jacksonville, Florida

Nov 29 2015
true derma instant life i was charged to my checking account 205.82 . i ordered the instant lift cream and the serum which the company claims works best together. i was not even given a 14 day window in order to cancel the product. the company claims results can be seen within 2-3 weeks. i was not given that amount of time before they charged me for it. and they screwed up my bank account. st petersburg florida Similar happened to me, company is a scam Author: san jose, California Supplemental Health Programs: true derma Internet

Nov 29 2015
The Hub Companies Moto Part Hub This company has a no reply and no return policy. They have a live help window on their website which is never, never online. You file for a return via email on their website and they never reply and they never, never, ever answer the phone. Northbrook Illinois Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Motorcycles: The Hub Companies Northbrook, Illinois

Nov 19 2015
AutoBerry Purchased convertible mustang top. The top is showing window rub wear after four months. Hairline cracks from repeated bending in rear passenger side. AutoBerry would not stand behind their 6 month warranty. Tried to blame it on the frame. Original top lasted 10 years. The claim to use Haartz sail cloth. I find it hard to beleive sail cloth is the weak. After three calls and approximately 10 emails. Nothing. I went into this discussion offering to buy a better top from them for soe type of discount. I wanted strong fabric like the material I out on my volvo C70. Nope no way. Learn from my mistake. Avoid being another AutoBerry Victim Nationwide
Author: Cary, North Carolina Auto Parts: AutoBerry Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
New Look Thermo Windows Welched on 20-Year Guarantee Hackensack New Jersey Author: Dumont, New Jersey Window Manufacturers: New Look Thermo Windows Hackensack, New Jersey

Nov 13 2015
Reliant Capitol L.L.C. Larry Ieteljorg Customer rip off and Miserable employer who won' pay employees due comings. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Window Manufacturers: Reliant Capitol L.L.C. Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 13 2015
Renewal By Andersen Austin RBA of Austin Over Charging Customers/Harassment Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Window Manufacturers: Renewal By Andersen Austin Austin, Texas

Nov 11 2015
Jack car hop They sold me a car that only worth 2;300 in blue book for 10;000 can't get full coverage car to old. somebody hit my car that how I found out how much it co.I pay three hundred and ninety two dollars I only get sick seven hundred and thirty three dollars. I need help with them the car had dents in it and window crack and no good tires. one hit my car no insurance that's how I found out. I have until Jan of 2017 and it will be paid off but i have been struggling with payments. they won't cut a deal like they gave me in get 733 amount and they want 392 .window crack when I got it dents in it two but I needed scar if or doctors appointment. They were in Rockford close the place Iowa I think Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Dealers: Had/carhop Internet

Nov 11 2015
Well tgy the agreement we had not sue to ashley and chaz hawthorne is null and void because she keeps bothering us and the court had the gall to ask us not to sue after the unjust treatment Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama