ARJAY'S WINDOW FASHIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: arjay's window fashions
There may be more specific results for "arjay's window fashions"
For more specific results for "arjay's window fashions"
Showing 1-25 of 5,901 Found Reports For more specific results for "arjay's window fashions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 18 2017
CS-Fashion.net Latest Fashions Deceptive Practices Portland Oregon Author: Levittown, New York Internet Marketing Companies: CS-Fashion.net Portland , Oregon

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret WOW Fashions Ordered an adjustable sports bra onilne. I never received the order. It has been two months. Never received a confirmation email. Never replied to numerous emails to customer support Internet Author: Juliaetta, Idaho Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Window and Door is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Florida Window and Door customers can trust the products quality. Customers can trust the quality of Florida Window and Door’s people!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Window and Door pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Window and Door recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Bradenton, Florida Glass Companies: Florida Window and Door TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Window and Door and affiliates in the replacement window business since 1983, serviced over 80,000 residential and commercial properties throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. Florida Window and Door’s broad array of satisfied customers is a testimony to our business philosophy. Florida Window and Door takes pride on doing business one way-the right way. Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Hair Salons: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww fashions or Ellys world I ordered the professional steam flat iron for 49.95 and I have never received a confirmation or the product,, Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Woww fashions or Ellys world Internet

Aug 12 2017
Blue Cloud Fashions Internet Author: Opelika, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Blue Cloud Fashions Internet

Aug 12 2017
Safe Guard America 2017 I need to purchase a Video Camera for the monitoring system to work, price went from $36.00-$85.00 Gainesville Florida Sensors Author: Gainesville, Florida Home Security: Safe Guard America.com Cromwell, Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Aug 08 2017
Jody's Secret credit card billed under WOW Fashions confirmation email sent to me with order number and shipping of 4-6 weeks Internet Author: hollywood, California Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 08 2017
American Craftsman sold me the wrong sliding door. Had it installed and it does not open. No installation manual provided. tried to contact american craftsman windows. impossible okeechobee Florida Author: Okeechobee, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: American Craftsman okeechobee, Florida

Aug 02 2017
Buyer Fashion Club Custom Fashions Like others, I responded to a free prize selection. Jewelry selection with Pay Shipping Only. One month later a $200 charge. Called them to dispute. All they want to do is argue about the fine print. Austin Texas Author: Montezuma, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 26 2017
Locksmith-pros.net Lock Smith Pros Technician Carlos (young kid) arrived at Elizabeth NJ. Carlos using his tools (metal bar) unsuccessfully tried to unlock the driver side door, while Driver was watching that Carlos does not damage the door. At the moment that driver got busy on a phone call, the kid Carlos walked around the car towards the passenger door (front) to unlock the door. This time he was successful. Yet the door was damaged got a molding frame dented and scratch, this caused by the tools and technique Carlos used. Also the Clip weather strip was affected causing water to access the interior. Whole border of the window is vented. When damages were pointed out, Carlos did not showed any interest nor professional handling of the situation. Someone must do something to this crocks. Somewhere in NJ - they operate online. New Jersey Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Locksmith-pros.net New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Drain The Swamp Should Include Some Car Shops. Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 25 2017
High Definition Window Cleaning Nice But Not Very Dependable Lago Vista Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: High Definition Window Cleaning Lago Vista, Texas

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 18 2017
Avi Shirit Abraham Interior Inc, ASL Precious Metal and Refinery Inc. Interior design, Custom Kitchens and Windows. Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Avi Shirit Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 15 2017
Max's 67 PRO Max's Window Cleaning Products not usable, streak, will not replace. Bad service. Arcadia Florida Author: Florida Cleaning Services: Max's 67 PRO Arcadia, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Big City Detail Big City Pro Detail Ripped Off unlawfully owed money Jacksonville Florida
120 hr checks Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Big City Detail Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 15 2017
Kustom Window and Door Sierra Interior I found this company on Thumbtack.com. They had fake reviews, all of which were positive, that led me to believe this was a wonderful company to hire. David Chong is a fake and came to my house to take measurements and asked for a deposit, which I gave via check. I have not heard from him since and every review on Thumbtack says that he is a fake. Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Kustom Window and Door Internet

Jul 13 2017
sltomania slot machines slotomania They mislead me into believing I would receive 28 billion coins in double up boom level...I had a window pop up telling me I would receive 28 billion coins rather than 939,000,000 at the time of my purchase. The level up boom cost me 130.00 canadian for 7 days. I was suppose to win 28 billion coins each time I reached a level ending in 0 on a doulble level up boom. Also how do they justify charging the amount of money they do for coin packages, the largest is 500.00 American, they do NOT offer any cash prizes! I don't know, only that it is an american site Internet Author: Waubaushene, Alabama Websites: sltomania slot machines Internet

Jul 11 2017
Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall Las Vegas Rude Raham is a Ripoff Furniture Posers Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Home & Garden Stores: Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall Las Vegas, Nevada