Your Search | arnold scott harris p.c

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet

Jul 24 2014
Beware People of Motime and your Cell phone Carrier, Mine is Sasktel. Nationwide Author: Leask, Saskatchewan Cellular Phone Companies: Scott Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
myPCBackup.com Stops working in less than three months. No response to email request for help. Internet
Author: FORT SCOTT, Kansas Internet Services: myPCBackup.com Internet

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

6, Report #1162094

Jul 15 2014
Dallas Marble Stone (Scott Joe) Homeowners asked to pay twice Alvarado Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Bed & Bath: Dallas Marble Stone Alvarado, Texas

7, Report #1161946

Jul 14 2014
k street advertising Ryan Scott Jensen,Aaron Christner, Jeremy Rogers and Vince Scapuzi, told me they would build me a website and get it up and selling for $5000 Lakewood Colorado Author: paris, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: k street advertising Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2014
Prior Lake Verizon Chad Walen, Scott Ostergarten, Wireless Depot. Junk cell phones, lousy service. deceptive and Rude. prior Lake , Minnesota
Author: shakopee, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Prior Lake Verizon prior Lake, Minnesota

Jul 14 2014
Diesel Direct - Strongsville Fiat of Strongsville Scott Lukovski Sold me a car that supposedly had new brakes Strongsville Ohio
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Diesel Direct - Strongsville Strongsville, Ohio

Jul 13 2014
TWICE THE DREAM FRAUD AND RIPOFF SCOTT ROBERTSON PRICE facebook.com/ScottRobertsonPrice Fraudulent used my connections in the industry and then released me from the project Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Theaters: TWICE THE DREAM FRAUD AND RIPOFF Internet

Jul 13 2014
Rowland Harris Construction Home Building and Repair Scam Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Rowland Harris Construction Fair Lawn, New Jersey

Jul 12 2014
Raheem Babalola Ar-Raheem Hassan Babalola Ar-Raheem Harris Raheem Babalola is a THIEF & SEXUAL HARASSER Tampa/Orlando/Miami Nationwide
Author: Tampa , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Raheem Babalola Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Yancey, LLC Scott YanceyAimee YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE Yancey eventsEvTech MediaAll credit card fraud experts,in my opinion Scott yancey ripoff seminars Utah Nationwide Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey, LLC Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Scott GriestChief Executive Officer BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY BUSINESS PRACTICES!! Anaheim CA Author: Spokane, Washington Loan Brokers: AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Internet

15, Report #972054

Jul 11 2014
Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren Meade paul anthony portelli, aman bhar, humilitiy alogrithm, google-cide, tracey richter sac county attorney ben smith, noah roberts, 60 Minutes Australia, Storm Lake Pilot Tribune, Mile2, False and Misleading Lies of Mile2 and Michael Roberts of Rexxfield, Mile2 Google-cide SQL hacking Internet, Hawaii
Author: Laguna Beach, California SEO - Reputation Management: Michael Roberts Founder of Rexxfield Lies About Dr. Scott Connelly and Darren Meade Internet, Hawaii

Jul 10 2014
ericscott38@gmail.com; eric scott US Navy (claim) Reviewed Ripoff Report to check a tentative Craigslist sale, locating the exact guy/email Navy man out to sea Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Government Worker: ericscott38@gmail.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Scott Carossa Paul Padda Padda and cohen Scott Carossa Twocons working together. Paul padda defends criminals and pedophiles. henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Carossa Paul Padda henderson, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
  Monster Web Co.- US Joomla Pros - Scott/Sean Prendergast They contracted with us to build our company a website. We gave them a $400 deposit and they did not deliver anything. They refuse to return our phone calls or emails. We would like our $400 deposit returned. Plano Texas Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Websites:   Monster Web Co.      Plano, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 08 2014
Thomas Scott Attorney, Kenneth Wincorn- Ripoff !!! Richardson Texas Author: Irving, Texas Attorneys General: Thomas Scott Richardson, Texas

Jul 07 2014
piggiesareus piggiesareustexas, teresa arnold lee arnold Piggiesareus SICK SICK SICK Pigs Palestine Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Animal Abuse: piggiesareus Palestine, Texas

Jul 07 2014
Personal Comfort Bed Review - American National Manufacturing Review - FRAUD - Scott Stenzel Craig Miller PERSONAL COMFORT BED FRAUD & American National MFG Company Sells USED, RETURNED, BEDS AS NEW to Customers.. Orlando, Corona FL Author: Florida Furniture Manufactures: Personal Comfort Bed - American National Manufacturing California

Jul 07 2014
Sensible Home Warranty Sensible Home Warranty (president Harris E Gindy) sold me a one year home warranty at cost of $330 effective 3/2/14 and now out of business with no notice and/or refund of my hard earned money. somewhere Nevada Nevado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Home Warranty Companies: Sensible Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
pool spa of dallas DFW Viking Pools Scott Hanson, Did it again to good people rowlett Texas Author: plano, Texas Pool Services: pool spa of dallas rowlett, Texas

Jul 02 2014
David Scott Karen Beaman Authorized Signature of check from DuPont Community Credit Union David Andrew 825 Cartersville Hwy SE Rome GA 30161 well it was inan email for secret shoppers i sent my adress name and apt # Rome Georgia Author: Borger , Texas Websites: David Scott Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC