Your Search | ars rescue rooter

Oct 30 2015
Tier Haven Rescue, Inc ARK project & rescue Judgemental and won't return calls or emails. One sided Rescue Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Tier Haven Rescue, Inc Internet

Oct 20 2015
Rooter Plus upselling based on inaccurate information with any attempt to instilling fear Cumming Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Plumbing: Rooter Plus Cumming, Georgia

Oct 13 2015
Pleasant View Farms aka Last Lap Horse Haven Kelly Gebhardt Fraudulent rescue Gibsonia Pennsylvania Internet untrue Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Pleasant View Farms aka Last Lap Horse Haven Internet

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 10 2015
Tina Pollard ANIMAL RESCUE ANIMAL PULL OVERRATED CHARGES Los Angeles California
Money grubbing?? Author: Studio City, California Animal Services: Tina Pollard Los Angeles , California

Oct 08 2015
Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA DO NOT TRUST CELINA WEISSENBORN OR HER SO-CALLED RESCUE ORGANIZATION! Brentwood Tennessee Author: Readyville, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA Brentwood, Tennessee

Oct 06 2015
Tara Mullins she asked for money , i sent it, only asking her to repay, then after she collected , i got deleted. Columbus Ohio Author: Wheelersburg, Ohio Rescue Mission: Tara Mullins Internet

Sep 13 2015
Dennis Kehoe [email protected] Denis Kehoe claimed he can help me recover my my fees I have paid to some previous online lenders Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Rescue Mission: Dennis Kehoe Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Central Arizona Animal Rescue Breach of Contract. San Tan Valley Arizona Missing a few apples from the basket. Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Services: Central Arizona Animal Rescue San Tan Valley, Arizona

Sep 10 2015
TANYA STRINGER AND danaankennels.com BEWARE!!!! Dont buy a puppy from these people. The breeding dogs could have brucellsis plus she is the worst backyard breeder I ever seen. She also has another site where she claims to be a rescue. UTICA New York Tanya Stringer's NEW KENNEL NAME AND LOCATION Author: Georgia Animal Services: TANYA STRINGER AND danaankennels.com UTICA, New York

Sep 07 2015
Rainbow Valley riding center Rainbow valley horse rescue deceptive horse sales! Ontario
Author: loveland , Ohio Horse Traders: Rainbow Valley riding center Ontario,

Sep 01 2015
ARS Services LLC. -- Gary Sims Ripped off for over $1700 in work performed for their client Patient Point Albuquerque New Mexico Finally paid! Author: Springtown, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 25 2015
Michelle Russo Cruel/Negligence/caused horrific death to my rescue dog Anchorage Alaska
Rhonda's story is very factual. Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Abuse: Michelle Russo Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 17 2015
Hope for homeless animals rescue Sharon Falcone This lady sold me a rescue dog that she knew had Parvo and she withheld that information until my dog died that she sold me and she knew that I had a Dog at home which puts him at risk. I have vet bills from trying to save the sick puppy that this woman named Sharon that goes by hope for homeless animals adoption and rescue. I kindly asked her several times to help me pay at least a portion she proceeded to give me this incredible sob story/life story, importantly she withheld information which I could've known before hand I could've saved that puppies life but instead she chose to tell me after the fact when she had passed. DO NOT rescue from her she is known to be a scam artist buying puppies and selling them for profit saying they are rescue and giving them dirty vaccinations. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Clubs & Organizations: Hope for homeless animals rescue Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Kimberly Brook MasseyKim MasseyKimberly Dutschke Solicit funds for dogs, use the money for pleasure Louisville Kentucky Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Animal Services: Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Internet

Aug 10 2015
Gift Card Rescue GCR 40 days & still did not get paid Columbia Maryland Author: Garden Grove, California Auctions: Gift Card Rescue Columbia, Maryland

Aug 10 2015
GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Marcy Janes & Taunya Huffman Bad Rescue Redondo Beach California
Marcy Janes is a stalker Author: Spokane , Washington Animal Services: GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Select State/Province

Aug 07 2015
Second Chance Yorkie Rescue Inc.Tanisha Breton Tanisha Breton, Priceless Yorkie Puppy,, For The Love Of Mia Tanisha Breton is at it again, .Trying to call herself a Rescue Group to obtain a 501c3 non profit group to raise money to FIX the gentic deffects on the dogs that she bred! She is asking people t Internet
A Good Reputation??? Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Non-Profit Charities: Second Chance Yorkie Rescue Inc.Tanisha Breton Internet

Aug 02 2015
internet minpin service IMPS Minpin rescue I was denied to adopt a dog,and my current dogs medical records were falsified by there so called investigators. nation wide Lexington Kentucky & Charlotte North Carolina Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Rescue Mission: internet minpin service IMPS Internet

Jul 30 2015
Gift Card Rescue Sold Card Bought Through Fraud Columbia, Maryland Internet Author: El Cajon, California Mail Order Services: Gift Card Rescue Internet

Jul 20 2015
Gift Card Rescue DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Internet Author: Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Gift Card Rescue Internet

48, Report #1242067

Jul 15 2015
Galesburg Rescue Mission Discrimination Galesburg Illinois Author: Homeless , Illinois Religion: Galesburg Rescue Mission Galesburg , Illinois

Jul 12 2015
Lucky Dog Foundation Maggie Alleged animal rescue and charitable foundation La Mirada California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Nonprofit Organizations: Lucky Dog Foundation La Mirada, California

Jul 11 2015
Animal Rescue Unit Brogan Horton Rescue is a scam, ARU is a front fir horse and drug dealings North Bridgton, Maine Author: Camden, Maine Animal Shelters: Animal Rescue Unit