Your Search | art photography

Aug 24 2016
Do not do business with Charley Crooms Photography/Promotes indecent exposures/Promotes unlawful visual materials of photographs proofs. Dallas,Texas Internet Author: Arizona Photography: Charley Croomes Photography Internet

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Support@luxhd450.com Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 22 2016
YP Marketing Solutions James Tomkins billed me for servicees never rendered Rockville, MD Internet Rockville MD
Author: Adamstown, Maryland Photography: YP Marketing Solutions Internet

Aug 16 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered a Mickey Mouse watch and Mickey Mouse nail art on July 24,2016 and never received the products. facebook Internet Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Art of Music Art Of Music AKA / Art of Floyd Forgery Las Vegas Nevada Author: Southampton , Pennsylvania Celebrities: Art of Music Nevada

Aug 15 2016
Hayden's Creations Photography Heidi Hayden Scammed by an amatuer photographer claiming to be professional Skowhegan Maine
Author: Skowhegan, Maine Photography: Hayden's Creations Photography Skowhegan, Maine

Aug 15 2016
moo hawk images rainbow hawktim thomas images be a wedding photographer didn't refund money burton on trent Internet
Author: burton on trent , Alabama Photography: moo hawk images Internet

Aug 09 2016
TriStar event Photo Inc Lies to children and makes them sign contracts Carlsbad California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Photography: TriStar event Photo Inc Carlsbad, California

Aug 09 2016
meetaphotographer.com Meet A Photographer.com credit card ripoff Internet Author: pickens, South Carolina Photography: meetaphotographer.com Internet

10, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

11, Report #1320767

Aug 04 2016
ART PLATFORM NYC services - arstist representation New York New York Author: Illinois Art Galleries: ART PLATFORM NYC New York

12, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

13, Report #1320379

Aug 03 2016
Apple After i redeem my $30 itune card i found out that i cant make purchase or buy any apps from phone so i had a chat with the customer service and toll them my problem was they kept me put on hold most of the time and then checked my account to see what was going on and i was told my account was disable.  Nationwide
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Art Galleries: Apple Nationwide

14, Report #1320324

Aug 02 2016
Global Wholesale Art Total ripoff -- Paintings are so bad a third grader would be embarrased Boca Raton, Florida Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Global Wholesale Art Boca Raton, ,

15, Report #1319615

Jul 29 2016
fusemagazineonline Ivan Ramirez Photography sexual misconduct, deception los angeles to san francisco Nationwide
Author: los angeles , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: fusemagazineonline Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

17, Report #1319344

Jul 28 2016
handmadepiece.com handmadepiece.com, handmadepiece Lies about quality and refunds Xiamen Internet
I don’t DEAL with crooks, the Law Courts deal with crooks like you Comrade Monica Author: Athens, Alabama Artist Galleries: www.handmadepiece.com Internet

18, Report #1319307

Jul 27 2016
Happy Skies Photography - Emily Thompson 100% FRAUD, USES OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS WORK Saginaw Texas Author: Rack City, Texas Photography: Happy Skies Photography - Emily Thompson Saginaw, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Studio One-to-One clint roe failure to pay employees. waiting for 2 months for 2 checks. Horrible employer. Being evasive Wellington Florida Author: Florida Photography: Studio One-to-One Wellington, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Boudior, Boudoir & Babes, Families Are Forever, GET Photography, GET Photography Retouch Artistry, GET Photography Boudoir, Happy Skies Photography, Red Bus, Gary Thompson, Kate H Reben Ruined My Wedding Day, Took My Cash and Ran, Lied About Using PayPal, Lied about Being in the Hospital North Carolina Nationwide
Author: Arlington, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Blue Husky Production Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Emily Thompson Get photography. happy skies photography. Boudoir babes Fraud. Scam. Lied. False advertisement. Saginaw Texas Author: Fort worth, Texas Photography: Emily Thompson Internet

Jul 23 2016
Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Took my daughters wedding pictures last August! No pictures & no refund! Saginaw Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Happy Skies Photography by Emily Thompson Saginaw , Texas

Jul 23 2016
Art Platform NYC - Juliette Townsend credit card fraud, New York City New York Author: Karres, Other Credit Card Fraud: Art Platform NYC - Juliette Townsend New York City, New York

Jul 20 2016
Art Platform NYC Art Representation Scam, No Signed Contract NY New York Author: Seoul, Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC NY, New York

Jul 20 2016
Art Platform NYC Art Platform, Juliette Townsend, Charlie Vaughn Art fraud, art scam, art representation scam, no signed contract, not honoring contract, art book scam New York New York
Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Art Platform NYC New York, New York