Your Search | arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution

Aug 27 2016
Planet 7 casino I can't explain in twenty words call me and I'll explain the whole thing (((REDACTED))) or email me so I have room to write. Internet Author: Biggers, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Planet 7 casino Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Lanset Communications or Hostik Dedicated Servers Hostic is a scam and they will not let you cancel. Beware!! Lancet and Hostic they operate under two names. Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Web Hosting: Lanset Communications Hostik Dedicated Servers Sacramento, California

Aug 24 2016
Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC, Melissa LIARS New York Internet FACTS Author: Gradena, California Producers: Arthur Gwynne for Love Ego dba Lachi Music, LLC Internet

Aug 24 2016
Prize distribution services The letter states that i won 1,823,976.00. It says i needed to claim my prize in 14 days by sending them 20 dollars which I did. It has a prize file number of 30601319345. I have not received anything from them in over a month. I was scammed and want my money back. Hewlett New York Not going to happen.... Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cash Services: Prize distribution services Hewlett, New York

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 23 2016
AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. AJ Murray's Men's Grooming Products and owner Alyssa Middleton. AJ Murrays's owner under investigation for felony perjury and pocketing $ from charity connected to business aimed at men/veterans. Mt. Washington Kentucky Alyssa Middleton in Mt. Washington Identified. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Barbers: AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. Mt. Washington, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 22 2016
Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, LVLIFPERF Trial charge of $4.95 for two products.  Colorado  Author: Monterey, California Alternative Health: Rejuvalux, MKMYDY, L Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Radiant Skin Natural Serum ,affiliated with SilksSkin, I responded to an add for a sample of the Radiant Skin-Natural Serum for $4.95. Two weeks later I was billed for $94.95 for the product. Santa Ana California Author: Lake Worth, Florida Alternative Health: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2016
Encante Anti Agig Serum GETYOUTHFUL and Skin Serene Support@Skinsut I received my two products with no information. No where did I see that I would be billed a large amount for this junk. Does not appear Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Encante Anti Agig Serum Internet

Aug 21 2016
Refreshe Derma DermafreshFirmmagskinCreme La Miracle Misleading internet offer; unexpected deductions from my account; one delivery of unexpected product; deduction for two products never received 5663 Balboa Ave, #835-491; San Diago Internet-mailing address in California Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Refreshe Derma Internet

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Hydrolux LLc Celuvia.com After ordering free samples of the two products (S&H charges of $4,95 and $5.95) I was charged $93 and $95 on my credit card. Internet Author: Ligonier, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Hydrolux LLc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Mitchell Kolodziejczak Aj Sweedler PTL Tree Service Inc this is a very shady company i hired them to do a job they did not do it the way they said they would when i asked for a refund they refused to give me my money back and refused to do the job over again nore would they reaturn my emails or phone calls.Hillsboro Oregon Proof?? Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Mitchell Kolodziejczak Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 18 2016
NEIL KENNETH WRIGHT AKA NEIL BURTON WRIGHT AKA NEIL BURTON OBTAINING FUNDS BY DECEPTION MELBOURNE Internet Author: EUROPE, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NEIL KENNETH WRIGHT Internet

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida