Your Search | arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution

May 30 2016
Roger Gusten Trucking Roger Gusten Not paying our last two paychecks claiming he owes us nothing we did the work Mac Gregor Texas Author: Helotes , Texas Liars: Roger Gusten Trucking Mac Gregor, Texas

May 29 2016
Bookvip.com Gino, moneth(from what I was told) are two of several people I spoke with. Broken promise, false advertising, contradicting Internet based Internet Author: Hartselle, Alabama Resorts: Bookvip.com Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Neal'sPlumbing Neal Law Did not correct the problem, came back within two weeks and double charged Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Maintenance Companies: Neal'sPlumbing Richmond, Virginia

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com At the other person reported they appear real, uses advertising , bars and pictures but totally fake. Internet Author: Two Harbors, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Michaelkorsoutlet.us.com Internet

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 26 2016
Certified Distribution Specialist CDS Account ID: 80135644830, Verified Amount: $8,631,947.11 pay $20 payable to CDS to claim prize North Babylon New York
Author: Jersey City, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialist North Babylon, New York

May 26 2016
First Web Sales 1st Web SalesTorlan Distribution Inaccurate Product Descriptions Becomes Consumers Issue Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Pools & Saunas: First Web Sales Internet

May 26 2016
H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS- SUNNY HJEWERLY DESIGNER I PURCHASED A WHITE GOLD RING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS ON VACATION AND THE GOLD HAS FADED AWAY PAID TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS AND I WAS TOLD IT WAS WHITE GOLD.SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND SAINT THOMAS- VIRGIN ISLAND Author: DAVIE, Florida Sales People: H&S JEWERLY ST THOMAS SAINT THOMAS,

May 25 2016
Indie power Jay Warsinske,real name: James Arthur Warsinske Scamming artists Hollywood California Indiepower scamming artists Author: Rotterdam, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Indie power Hollywood, California

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
arthur colwell NOTARY RIP OFF Rimersburg Pennsylvania Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Notary: arthur colwell Rimersburg, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
Skin Optics and Eyessentials Skin Optics and Eyessentials on Face Book Ordered Trial Sample for $4.95 and was billed $94.00 and $69.00 for two products every month until I caught it on my cc. Santa Ana, CA Internet
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Skin Optics and Eyessentials Internet

May 20 2016
Joe's AV No TV for two months; excuses, lies, and delays NJ Author: California TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

May 19 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists CDS Mail Fraud, total rip off Laurelton New York Author: Manassas, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialists Laurelton, New York

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
LoanDepot PatCru . SamSharif Applied for cash out loan on my home over two months ago , I've had two appraisals , also charged for credit report , for to find out they say my home is a manufactured home !California Nationwide Author: Benton, Tennessee Financial Services: LoanDepot Nationwide