Your Search | arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution

1, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

2, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

3, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 26 2016
USPS HAZELWOOD, MO MAIL DISTRIBUTION CENTER HAZELWOOD Missouri Additional information Author: New York, New York United States Postal Service: USPS HAZELWOOD, Missouri

5, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
party poker.com poker site nationwide Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: party poker.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Gameday Authentics Sold two sets of fake Sons of Anarchy autographed photos Alabama Author: Alabama Celebrities: Gameday Authentics Alabama

Jul 25 2016
Autoandart RIPPED OFF BY AUTOANDART ordered a 2-pack and they sent one, but charged for two Tempe Arizona Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Auto Parts: Autoandart Tempe, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Antcliff Windows Bait & Switch burton Michigan Author: Michigan Window Manufacturers: Antcliff Windows burton, Michigan

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
Spinnaker Resorts Sold a timeshare visit - with a two year time to book and an anytime cancel, but none of that was true. Branson, MO Nationwide Author: Superior, Montana Timeshare Rentals: Spinnaker Resorts Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions’ team of Marketing Consultants are dedicated to building powerful SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses with 100% customer satisfaction in mind. Google Adwords Certified Partner Agency and have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau for a reason. *UPDATE Nett Solutions pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My Experience Was Different Author: ABERDEEN, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction Nett Solutions Inc a full service online marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Placement, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Management and Social Media campaigns. Nett Solutions has a proven track record of increased sales & conversions for their clients. Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 21 2016
Two Step Tax Manny Katz and Zvi Shapiro Tax Negotaion, Tax Services, Manny Katz, Zvi Shapiro Long Beach California Author: Santa Monica, California Consumer Services: Two Step Tax Long Beach, California

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Loan Compliance Advisory Group Joseph Bisigno Joseph Bisognoemail: LCAG2000@aol.com, two email address  FRAUD, Surety Bond Claim, and More Wilmington Delaware Author: Oaklyn, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Joseph Bisigno Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Two Men & A Truck Nationwide Author: Dacula, Georgia Moving Companies: Two Men & A Truck Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
CAPITAL ONE BANK CAPITAL ONE LIED TO ME TO GAIN MY BUSINESS COSTING ME $4000 AND TWO WEEKS IN A HOTEL New York New York Author: new york, New York Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK New York, New York

Jul 20 2016
CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide Wrong Author: St Petersburg, Florida US Congress: crst and pam transpotation Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Cooking Club of America & National Home Gardening Club Ripped-off Twice by Two Companys with the same V.P. of Account Services, John Wilson Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Yutan, Nebraska Kitchens: Cooking Club of America Minnetonka, Minnesota