Your Search | arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution

May 06 2016
PAF Distribution Sports Supplements Park Avenue Distribution Sports Supplements BEWARE of PAF Distribution Muscatine Iowa Stiffs Vendor for over $100,000 Muscatine Iowa
Author: Muscatine, Iowa Supplemental Health Programs: PAF Distribution Sports Supplements Muscatine, Iowa

May 05 2016
Bluefox nutrition Garcinia Cambogia I ordered a $4.95 sample and then I was charged with two charges of $79.95 for bottles I did nor receive or order and they said I signed for then which is a lie. Sandy Utah Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Bluefox nutrition Utah

May 05 2016
Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam A company called to tell me a major corporation wants to rent the two weeks a year that I own for their employees and for a considerable amount of money. Illionois Author: Denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam Chicago

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 03 2016
Ashley Black Fasciology I ordered my fascia blaster over two months ago. They took my money and will not respond after giving me the run around! Huston, Texas
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Alternative Health: Ashley Black Fasciology TX

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Certified distribution specialists PMB 441 Do you wear mail scam. I want to file a lawsuit against these idiots, isn't this mail fraud? Laurelton New York Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Certified distribution specialists Laurelton, New York

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
entitlement distribution cinter financial services data divison office of prize director they told me that I was a winner of $1,823,976.00 and they wanted me to send a $20.00 check hewlett ny ny Author: CLOVERPORT, Kentucky Cash Services: entitlement distribution cinter hewlett ny , NY

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
findmejob.ae Ahmed Abdul Ahmed Abdul Razak Fake CV distribution spam emailer Dubai United Arab Emirates Author: seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: Ahmed Abdul

Apr 30 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Three Nights will always do whatever they can to accommodate a customer's preferred destination and travel dates. Take Three Nights strives to ensure that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Portland, Oregon Travel Services: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
nintendos for sale sold me a broken playstation and sold me two games for it that are not real just plastic bowling green ky. Author: newark, Delaware Bait-and-Switch: nintendos for sale Internet

Apr 29 2016
Tripps Travel Network Owner: Sales: Sampson Burton Deceptive comparison in sales pitch, works on your dreams, makes deal sound fantastic, says you can get your money back in 5 years, but won't let you cancel Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Turlock, California Hotel: Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas, , Nevada

Apr 29 2016
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 28 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Right Choice Pools executive team, employees, sub-contractors & vendors are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass' approach to business is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Right Choice Pools pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't believe anything Matt Barrass says Author: Florida Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. coral spring, Florida

Apr 28 2016
,US forklift, AKA ,USF, AKA (Distribution Center USA, They robbed me by taking my money and no job in return. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: US forklift houston, Texas

23, Report #1302014

Apr 28 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Three Nights “Customers first… Always.”  sets itself apart from the rest by providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic & international destinations. Take Two Nights has received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when dealing with member businesses. Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction so that consumers can feel safe, confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Cruises: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Tallevast , Florida

Apr 28 2016
Mont Blanc Pens Outlet Shop Dear Sirs, On the 25th of March 2016 I made an order on behalf of Mr. Stefanos Draikos for two pieces of backbags on the website montblancpensoutletshop-sale.com.  China Internet
Author: Piraeus, Alabama Clothing Stores: Mont Blanc Pens Outlet Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
My wife and I are both on Social Security and and this is how Conn treats the seniors citizen .we bought four pieces of furniture from Conn.s a couch and recliner rocker and two end tables 5 months later the couch broke and went bad Conn send out a repair person .  Greenville South Carolina Author: Honea Path, South Carolina Furniture Manufactures: Conn's Greenville, South Carolina