ARTHUR AJ BURTON (TWENTY TWO RECORDINGS) FONTANA DISTRIBUTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution
There may be more specific results for "arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution"
For more specific results for "arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Enchanted Garcinia Enchanted cleanse 14 day free trail. If you don't call they send you the product forever. Two bottles. at $91.19 each! Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Enchanted garcinia Florida

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
esn the coin store customer service 1-877-948-5711 names: AJ,Stacy,Laura,Patty I purchased approximately $1000.00 worth of coins from esn coin store from Feb. to May 2017,all customer service all mail boxes are full Internet Author: KANKAKEE, Illinois Investment Brokers: esn the coin store Internet

Aug 16 2017
Dottys Casino  Cruzita sells to underage kids two teenagars i know personaly i just found out they go on her scheduled work hours to purchase cigarettes and get the snacks what a disgrace Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Customer: Dottys Las vegas , Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret WOW Fashions Ordered an adjustable sports bra onilne. I never received the order. It has been two months. Never received a confirmation email. Never replied to numerous emails to customer support Internet Author: Juliaetta, Idaho Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight https://orders.lfb.org/SPY, Lfb.org/SPY_/sealtorch995_0517/LSPYT660, Laissez Faire, lfb.org, Doug Hill, Director, LFB Distribution This company is a fraud. they overbilled me. Should have been $54.95, they Billed me $84.00 and it posted like X4 times. so it tied up my funds for $edk they have no customer service personnell when you call, only a website to look at is what the voicemail recommends. customerservice@lfb.org. Baltimore Maryland Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
EMPORIUM.COM Charge me for two items even though one of them has been returned Internet Author: Belleair, Florida Computer Rental 2: EMPORIUM.COM Internet

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras: Never received item and website disappeared Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
Sincerely surfboards of Santa monica Owned by Sonny bentz. Paid 350 over two years ago for my board and still no board. Lots of excuses but no board. Took my money lied about status and riped me off! How many more I wonder? Took money for custom surfboard and never made it. And never answers the phone. RIP OFF Santa monica California Author: Santa monica, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Sincerely surfboards of Santa monica Santa monica, California

Aug 13 2017
Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Jeff Carley and Sam Buchalter are partners in business. They are also big time marketing and data thieves. They will purchase data and software from multiple companies and then threaten to sue if not given their money back because they didnt get what they paid for. This has been proven by multiple companies many times over the last 3 to 5 years. All data companies be aware of these two savages. Omaha or Alberta Canada Nebraska Author: Harrytown, Delaware Internet Marketing Companies: Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 12 2017
Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Advertised free trial of product, just pay shipping and handling of $1.95. Looked at my account and have two charges of $97 and one for $95. Internet Internet Author: Anywhere, Arkansas Skin Care: Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Central award distribution Guslav a. Cuguenin Official notice assurity award of 2,000,000 Kansas City Kansas Author: Columbus, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Central award distribution Kansas City , Kansas

Aug 10 2017
Jody's Secret Order Placed 17th June for Two Sports Bras - Never Received Not Known Internet Author: Burlington, Ontario On-Line Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 10 2017
ParaTest PO Box 319 2215 Steels Ave WNorth York, Ontario855 765 7911also1607 Bailey AvenueBuffalo, NY 14212 Two bogus Testosterone boosting supplements: ParaTest & Endovex Buffalo, NY 14212 Internet
Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: ParaTest Internet