Your Search | arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution

Oct 26 2016

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Get Global Music Group INgrooves Fontana San Francisco California
Author: New York , Texas Ticket Sales: Get Global Music Group San Francisco, California

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lamba Realty AJ Lamba Realty Extremely Unprofessional and Dishonest Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto , Ontario Realtors: Lamba Realty Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 24 2016
Two Men and a Truck The Movers who don't give a F*** Two men and a truck movers who care fraud credit card charge deposit scam Albuquerque New Mexico Two Men and a Truck Rip Off / REeply months later, what a joke.... Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Albuquerque, New Mexico

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 23 2016
Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ-Jimmie Dasch, Ken the Manager, Sean the Driver Con Artists; Intentional Damage Marana Arizona
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert your attacks on this poster are petty and juvenile. Give it a rest. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Cosmo Distribution Question them on a outpayment and they lock your account, never get paid again! London United Kingdom
Month's of Cosmo dist Issues Author: Pierz, Minnesota DJ Services: Cosmo Distribution London, Other

Oct 22 2016
Gold Canyon Construction Dustin Sanders Still suffering from bad work being done two years. Moscow Idaho Author: Lenore, Idaho Home Improvements: Gold Canyon Construction Moscow, Idaho

Oct 22 2016
Onerpm Music Distribution uses bogus copyright claims to collect 100% royalties from their artists Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio On-Line Business: Onerpm Music Distribution Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luminis Bella Epoque I ordered a trial sample of Luminis from Bella Epoque. Had 3 deductions from my checking acct, two of $88.99 Fountain Valley California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina On-Line Stores: Luminis Bella Epoque Fountain Valley, California

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Zinio Two Years of Magazine Subscription Erased From Ipad App Internet Problem Resolved Author: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Zinio Internet

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc
21, Report #1332056

Oct 19 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange John Thomas White, Donald Schneider sold me a collection in 2005 of historic red seal one, two,and five dollar bills, supposedly to become valuable Stark, Ohio Ohio Author: West Warwick, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: world Reserve Monetary Exchange Ohio, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
VITA VIEW GARCINIA BEST HEALTHY SLIM I paid for trial bottle and returned the same due to the product making me ill. the company took out another 118.79 and then two weeks later emailed and said they were taking $123.75. company refuses to cancel order. Internet Author: Wellington, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: VITA VIEW GARCINIA Internet

Oct 17 2016
Cenex Worldwide They asked for $20,000 to help out with getting grants Eastern part of the United States Internet Author: Fontana , California Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Internet

Oct 16 2016
Ninos Motor Ninos Motors sold Me Two Cars that are Lemons. vallejo California Author: vallejo, California Auto Dealers: Ninos Motor california

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona