Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution
There may be more reports for "arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution"
For more results perform a general search for "arthur aj burton (twenty two recordings) fontana distribution"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
RV Peddler while delivering unit, their driver exceeded speed(75-80), had two blow outs & continued driving it... Yuma Arizona Author: Wellton, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RV Peddler Yuma, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Stericycle Stericycle's illegal auto renewal service contract and price gouging. Part two Illinois Author: Elmira, New York Maintenance Companies: Stericycle Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Gloss Motive Diet Supplements - SEC Ordered free bottle of Pure CBD Tincture , Pay only Shipping chgs. Web site did not indicate that it would be a auto-ship plan to be charged at $69.95 a month, have received two additional bottles, unopened and unused. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Scottsburg, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2017
verizon communicaton signed two year contract, after one year upped the price 77.00 more per month Nationwide Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: verizon communicaton Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Brilliant Skin Care Charged me for the cream and then a week or two later charged me 89.00 Again. California Internet Author: Midland, Texas Skin Care: Brilliant Skin Care Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Jason Barber Elite Property Advantage Two bit thief Blue bell Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Jason Barber Blue bell, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
eyeendear skin endear Angelina Jolie tells you that you've cancelled. does not tell you you've only cancelled one product of two. Don Milla Ohio Author: SEATTLE, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: eyeendear Don Milla, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
Covered Glass, Inc, Window Design Group Ordered two windows. To be ALUMINUM, period, end of subject. Half aluminum and wood windows arrive. I decline the delivery. Simi Valley California Author: Woodland Hills, California Building Products: Covered Glass, Inc, Simi Valley, California

Feb 15 2017
Two Live Customs Order at your own risk! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: Two Live Customs Internet

Feb 15 2017
Garcinia Cambogia possibly:Advance Green Coffee Charged unauthorized recurring charges to credit card. NO products received. Sample returned unopened as husband is diabetic-not recommended. Charged full price $10593 first day of sample ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,order. Same chg week later. Two more charges week later 99.99 and 92.97. one for Green Tea - Many listed in scam report Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
These scammers attempted to steal $1300.00 claiming they had booked and paid for shipment of a pup to me. I called the airline and was told these were scammers who never booked anything. I plan to refer these two scammers becky and Jerry barber for prosecution by appropriate.Yellville Ar 72687 Arkansas Author: Yellville, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Diamond acres ranch Yellville Ar 72687, Arkansas

Feb 13 2017
Dr Tattoff I paid $167 for 3 sessions back in October. The sessions are every two months. Well I had one session left and they closed shop. Im out $56 Montclair, Ca California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Skin Care: Dr Tattoff Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
AWW Industries reported defective motor on QUADRONE pro-cam modrl #AW-QDR-PCAM two times on their website and relieved email that they were investigating it Edison New Jersey Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: AWW Industries Edison, New Jersey

Feb 12 2017
Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Don't know full names MKR*MAGICKREAMand PARKSERU are two of several No product recieved, recurrent charges no warning, refused refund not listed Several (NY, NJ, OH, etc...) Internet
Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Beauty Wrinkle cream/reducer (several subcompany names) Internet

Feb 12 2017
David Evans Selfish realtor who cheats people into buying a home they will regret! Cumming Georgia Two Sides to Every Story Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: David Evans Cumming, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
Michelle Harris A lighter me Rude. Blocked off website due to asking for a refund due to emergencies, this lady is so unprofessional Tijuana Mexico Internet
Michelle Harris Author: Jerome, Idaho Doctors: Michelle Harris Internet

Feb 12 2017
Make a wish Dominant Media Ordered iPhone magnetic power cables two months ago Internet Author: Placentia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Make a wish Dominant Media Internet

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet