ARTISAN DECO STORE ON AMAZON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: artisan deco store on amazon
There may be more reports for "artisan deco store on amazon"
For more results perform a general search for "artisan deco store on amazon"
Showing 1-25 of 122,603 Found Reports For more specific results for "artisan deco store on amazon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 30 2017
Color by pascale This company offered free lipstick. You just pay for shipping. I ordered the lipstick they charged my card 5.99. That was on March 3rd. I never received the lipstick. I put the tracking number in and it does not track the purchase. When I called the number listed I waited on hold for 15 minutes just to be told that they have no affiliation with the company I am trying to reach and have no idea why their number is listed for them. Internet Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Beauty Products: Color by pascale Internet

Mar 30 2017
Original Phone magnet cable Never got my product, company won't respond to emails MISSISSAUGA, ON L4T 1G3 CANADA Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Electronic Manufacturers: Original Phone magnet cable Internet

Mar 30 2017
US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with US Legal Aid because the attorney that represents you is there for you from start to finish, no matter how complicated the case is, whatever the legal situation you are in, the attorney works with you on a complete and personal level. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Legal Aid recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Legal Aid provides a nationwide network of affordable attorneys for its members. US Legal Aid is a membership only program. US Legal Aid maintains a network of nationwide attorneys who practice in a variety of areas. After enrollment, US Legal Aid provides a comprehensive catalog of experienced attorneys in your geographical location that can represent you in the area of law that meets your specific ne tamarac, Florida

Mar 30 2017
Giftcards.com www.giftcards.com HORRIBLE. Today is my mother's birthday. I ordered an Amazon Gift Card for her in the amount of $100. I received an email stating my order was in. Then received another email stating that my order was cancelled. When I called and spoke to a CSR, they Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Consumer Services: giftcards.com Internet

Mar 30 2017
Bankruptreport.com They have put my bankruptcy information online and now it comes up in a web search and I am recently unemployed and trying to find a job.please he! On the web, cannot find any other info Internet Author: Rogue River, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: Bankruptreport.com Internet

Mar 30 2017
kstyles king and queen sweaters on facebook kstyles king and queen sweaters ate scam artists Internet Nationwide Author: temple, Texas Clothing Stores: kstyles king and queen sweaters on facebook Nationwide

Mar 29 2017
2017 TruthFinder, Inc. All Rights Reserved. miss leading information on paying for report san diego California Author: apple valley , California Computer Marketing Companies: 2017 TruthFinder, Inc. san diego, California

Mar 29 2017
Amazon Bait and Switch Internet Author: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Amazon Internet

Mar 29 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
CSU Board of Trustees, Chancellor Tim White & CSUSB PresTomas Morales, flay state investigation on financial fraud allegations because they also act as Federal Overseer. Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Mar 29 2017
box-officetickets.com Seth Joseph sold 2 $59 balcony seats to my client for $514.00. Did not delivertickets as promised on website. Possibly Chicago. Not shown on website. Internet Author: New York, New York Ticket Sales: box-officetickets.com Internet

Mar 29 2017
Target Couldn't return back on debit card even w receipt Denver SE Colorado Your reaction doesn't make sense Author: Glendale, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Target Denver SE, Colorado

13, Report #1312074

Mar 29 2017
Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Resolvly fights for their clients, understands true hardship. Resolvly has 25 years of experience, caring staff evaluates every client’s debt individually in order to offer the best solution possible. Resolvly educates the consumer on alternative methods to resolve their unsecured debt and private student loan issues. *UPDATE: Resolvly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Resolvly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly’s goal is to help clients a complete resolution of all unsecured debts. Resolvly works with consumer protection lawyers who will assert client’s rights and stop creditor harassment. Resolvly is ready to help. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Shop NHL Jersey, tsrmkt.com, Jessica@shopfromsite.com NHL Jersey distributor based in China, Fraudulent San Fransisco California Author: Lawton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: tsrmkt.com San Fransisco , California

Mar 29 2017
Public storage Advertised special for storage is a bait and switch with additional fees not disclosed. I clicked on a advertisement for a 10x20 storage space on 3/9/17 for 125.00 per month.  semiole Florida
Author: semiole, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Public storage semiole, Florida

Mar 29 2017
Densoro Shanghai CN IGIRLBOOTS I ordered some shoes and they charged multiples on my account and my bank statement said they charged me extra Germany Germany Author: osakis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Densoro Minnesota

Mar 29 2017
Financial Education Services Chad J Gray Fraud Scammers Con Artists Lake Wales Florida
MAKING MONEY FRAUD AKA CHAD GRAY Author: Sebring, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Door to Door Sales: Financial Education Services Lake Wales, Florida

Mar 29 2017
The Deal Empire Was charged for this product and never received it. Haven't been able to get hold of them to refund me. Rip off deluxe. Wish I'd read this before I spend money on nothing. Internet Author: Wincanton, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Mar 28 2017
Rockwell's Muscle Cars & Classics Chris Rockwell is a scam artist that owns his own shop and rips people off by making huge money on customizing cars and trucks buying them of salvaged yards for pennies as scrap and bought a used car from us for wholesale and was trying to stick us with a bill for almost $3,000 which is ridicules thinking that we will pay him off or he was blackmailing us with hurting our reputation nothing but a scam artist! be careful buying from him or doing any business with him! Glenwood Iowa Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Prestige 1 Auto Hollywood, Florida

Mar 28 2017
James Nello Vacation Rentals in the Desert Misrepresentations on Rental Property Palm Springs California Author: Leawood, Kansas Lodging: James Nello Nationwide

Mar 28 2017
TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID ORDERED FIRST KIT, WHICH TOOK FOREVER TO GET, THEN CONTACTED THEM TO TELL THEM TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER ORDERS, WHICH I DID NOT KNOW THEY SEND OUT ON AUTO, CLAREMONT CALIFORNIA Author: WEBSTER, Minnesota Alternative Health: TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID CLAREMONT, Colorado

Mar 28 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Prime Toronto, ON M3j 2co Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia Prime Internet

Mar 28 2017
SiriusXM Satelite Radio Don't get involved with SiriusXM Radio, they will rip you off ! Detroit Michigan To make a government complaint on Sirius XM Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Satellite Companies: SiriusXM Satelite Radio Detroit, Michigan

Mar 27 2017
Atlanta quality singled This business is a total scam. I saw an ad for this on Face BoI paid a lot of money (non refundable of course) for a non-existent dating service. I am truly sad and disappointed and feel victimized by this company. Buyer beware! There is a hard sell and a rosy picture painted in order to scam you of your money. Run away as quickly as possible! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta quality singled Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 27 2017
Michael Beeson GIM, Gimtrainingsystem.com, Guaranteed EMAILSYSTEM I paid for 15000 email list and received 5000. Does not respond to emails and phone goes straight to voicemail saying The Google user you are trying to contact is not available. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana On-Line Business: Michael Beeson Internet