ARTISAN DECO STORE ON AMAZON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: artisan deco store on amazon
There may be more specific results for "artisan deco store on amazon"
For more specific results for "artisan deco store on amazon"
Showing 26-50 of 124,560 Found Reports For more specific results for "artisan deco store on amazon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
Denise Dayson Denise internet scam and tryng to sell a fake business Liverpool Internet
Author: London, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Denise Dayson Internet

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Arthur's Music store Accepted my check, then repossessed purchased items for nonsuffent funds Indianapolis Indiana Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Music Shops: Arthur's Music store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 23 2017
Sears Department Store Denied Check /,but certain checks they accepted, but later charged me with forgery, and repossessed purchased items Indianapolis Indiana
Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Appliances: Sears Department Store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 23 2017
Bass Smashers / Loyal Angler Fraudulent / non refundable memberships hidden in small type and add on product up sell Internet Author: Mars, Pennsylvania Fishing: Bass Smashers Internet

Jul 23 2017
Upwork cheating, defrauding customers, read private conversations Internet Author: Internet On-Line Business: Upwork Internet

Jul 23 2017
Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Cory S. Noeller CPA does not deliver on her promise and is a scammer! Appleton Wisconsin
CANCEL Author: Seymour, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Strive Accounting & Tax Services, LLC Appleton, Wisconsin

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

36, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
Atlas Survival Shelters Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Atlas Survival Shelters commitment to total customer satisfaction. Atlas Survival Shelters, LLC recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Atlas Survival Shelters recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Houston, Texas Consumer Services: Atlas Survival Shelters Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Quality and excellence has a new meaning when it comes to Atlas Survival shelters. montebello, California

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
WISH.COM HOME.WISH.COM UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY VISA CARD SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA Author: TampaBay, Florida On-Line Stores: WISH.COM Internet

Jul 22 2017
Derma Genetix Scam, False /non clear Advertisment, unauthorized charge on credit card, bad customer service St. Pete Florida Author: Gilmer, Texas Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Florida

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 22 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Free samples for only $4.95 &$5.95 shipping, now 14 days later they have billed my credit card for $85.95 & $89.95 for new product shipment., requested refund on 07/20/17, they refused! Fountain Valley California Author: Advance, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Fountain Valley, California