Your Search | as seen on tv ab belt by sport elec

Oct 19 2014
Todd Bates Worst Spammer I have ever seen. Sells junk and you will never get off his list. Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Todd Bates Internet

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
ocfbc.com biggest internet ripoff ive seen Internet Author: bremerton, Washington TVs & VCRs: ocfbc.com Internet

Oct 15 2014
Beezid.com I won a Brand New TV but what was inside the box was not the TV I won and they wouldn't do nothing about it! Quebec Canada
Author: Houston, Texas Auctions: Beezid.com Internet

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 10 2014
GPM SER TEX PN Gpm merchant direct multiplecharges to credit card unknown unknown Author: Camanche, Iowa TV Advertisements: GPM SER TEX PN Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
DIrect TV I am a 3-4 yr customer and am downsizing as a senior citizen . My new condo won't allow satellite TV due to aesthetics. I've tried to get them to waive a termination fee since I've spent $3-4k with them. The customer service said they agree but corporate needs contact. I have tried on line and they simply are inaccessible. It's ashame that I spent thousands of $$$ and was willing to keep Direct TV, but my new residence doesn't allow. Why would they insist then that I pay$169.? I'll tell u why, because they don't listen to customers and don't care . Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: DIre to TV Nationwide

8, Report #1181976

Oct 09 2014
W Financial unknown Biggest rip off i seen today!! W Financial asked for all my business and personal information and I never heard for them again. Ended up checking my credit report and found that i was a victim of FRUAD. If you have any sense you would not give this company anything!!!! New York Miami/ New York Author: Michigan Financial Services: W Financial New York, Select State/Province

Oct 08 2014
Robert Lee robertinseattle, TV Dee Bee Inc., Acme Payments, Seattle Internet
Author: Beaverton, Oregon Investment Brokers: Robert Lee Internet

Oct 07 2014
Direct TV Deceptive Billing snd Services National Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Charter Communications Charter Cable and Internet billed for on demand movies I did not purchase Cleburne TX Author: Cleburne, Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
Dusky Sport Center Destroyed my electronics box and would not accept responsibility Dania Beach Florida
Author: plantation, Florida Boat Dealers: Dusky Sport Center Dania Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2014
DIRECTV Autocratic business tactics, pathetic service, uptight customer service Nationwide Author: Ohio Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Comcast cable/xfinity xfinity / comcast Comcast a FRAUD... Do not employ south eastern, Pennsylvania Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast cable/xfinity south eastern, Pa, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2014
direct tv scam for NFL ticket Sunday package told me I had to pay 260$ for this when I did even know I was signed up Internet Author: Helena, Montana Cable TV: direct tv Internet

Oct 02 2014
YMAX Oration Landline - Clinton Moore YMAX Oration scammers preying on vulnerable elderly with fake sweepstakes offers! Ithaca New York Author: Arizona TV Advertisements: YMAX Oration New York

Oct 02 2014
Optimum Cablevision Long Island Cablevision raises rates without notification, imposes fees for returned equipment Bethpage New York Author: Bethpage, New York Cable TV: Optimum Cablevision Long Island Bethpage, New York

Oct 01 2014
Time Warner Cable Company TWC paying for service that we don't get, that neighbors get at the same price. Norwalk Ohio Author: Greenville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Company Norwalk, Ohio

Oct 01 2014
Direct TV Not providing programing promised Nationwide Author: Indiana Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Colorado river adventures, Emerald Cove, Earp Ca. More Fine Print in the contracts than any I have ever seen, Their idea of ADA compliant is a joke, will not let you out of a contract at all then sick some dumb a** collection agency from Colorado and all he wants to do is yell at you and threaten you. Earp California Author: Antioch, California RV Resorts: Colorado river adventures, Emerald Cove, Earp Ca. Earp, California

Sep 30 2014
Comcast Never, never use Comcast - a true example of incompetence and vindictiveness National and international Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Reward TV Reward TV is a terrible scam Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Reward TV Internet

Sep 28 2014
interface modeling I payed 4,000 and never seen anything. they lie to me never answer any of my calls.. i was chargerd 4,000 for a promise modeling job for my 12year old .they said i would get 2 sets of picuter but only got 1. i try to called but never got a respond.iam a singel mother of 3 this is not fair.. new brunswick New Jersey Author: eht, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: interface modeling new brunswick, New Jersey

Sep 28 2014
Talent Registry MARK GINSBERG Total Concepts Arnold Hollister Kevin Hollister carol oconnor SCAM HIRING MODELS SUPERBOWL AD TV commercials CASTING ACTORS CRAIGSLIST Los Angeles California
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Talent Registry Los Angeles, California

Sep 27 2014
JTV JTV STOLE OUT OF MY WELLS FARGO VISA ON THE 8-18-2014 AND ON THE 8-19-2014 $ 689,47 AND ONLY REFUNDED AFTER I EMAILED BACK TO JTV COSTUMER SERVICE I WILL MAKE BIG TROUBLE FOR JTV COSTUMER SERVICE KNOXVILLE Tennessee Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: JTV KNOXVILLE, Tennessee