Your Search | as seen on tv ab belt by sport elec

May 04 2016
ebay seller dcautographs sells fake sports team-signed memorabilia. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beverly Hills, CA Internet Author: Tustin, California On-Line Business: ebay seller dcautographs Internet

May 04 2016
Shenzhen Faseliang Technology Co, (XINGZHAO LIU or PARKER LI) Email scammer! Offers good deals on name brand electronics but you will NEVER see them! Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province ,China Internet Author: East China Twp, Michigan TVs & VCRs: Shenzhen Faseliang Technology Co,.Ltd Internet

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Beauty Basics Skin element Eye Vibe Advertised as free only pay shipping and handling.then they charged my card twice for what I was told were two separate orders La Jolla California Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 04 2016
ColorRight Co. are SCAMMERS! Rip off artists as it appears! ColorRight Co. are SCAMMERS! Rip off artists as it appears! BEWARE. Seattle Washington Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: ColorRight Seattle, Washington

May 04 2016
Milford Spice Company They encased scammed me on an internet order for spices Wixom Michigan Author: Bristol, Connecticut Gourmet stores: Milford Spice Company Wixom, Michigan

May 04 2016
Pauls Transport Shipping company Loose parts on truck, debris on roof, safety concern Mississauga ,Toronto, Ontario
Author: hamilton, Ontario Trucking Companies: Pauls Transport Mississauga (Toronto), Ontario

May 04 2016
EZ Lease Rentals Steven Lee WARNING I've been victimized by EZ Lease Rentals AKA Steven Lee Houston Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Realtors: EZ Lease Rentals Internet

May 04 2016
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ohlson is a manufacturer of automatic food equipment. Ohlson Packaging manufacturers a complete line of solutions for packaging products into bags, pouches, cups, trays and boxes. Ohlson Packaging is a turnkey solution manufacturer for Industrial packaging, for automatic & semi-automatic net weighing & counting equipment. Taunton, Massachusetts

12, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

14, Report #1012091

May 04 2016
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Brunswick, Ohio Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs.Stone Quarry Bulldogs Garrettsville, Ohio

May 04 2016
Asurion ,purchased at Musician's Friend, Musician Friend broken bridge on cello, has had for over 3 months and still not fixed Nashville Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas Warranty Companies: Asurion (purchased at Musician's Friend) Nashville, Tennessee

May 04 2016
eBay Disrespectful to sellers/no seller protection/my business cut to 1/3 for over 1 disputed return! Highest seller fees of any forum! Rude on the phone! Internet Author: Williamsburg , Virginia Adult Book Stores: eBay Internet

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
agent thurman riley clark said that you is on a list to get money they what you to send a money gram but don't tell noone Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: agent thurman riley clark Internet

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

Ice berg cups Took money and ran Internet
Author: Rozet, Wyoming On-Line Business: Ice berg cups Internet

May 03 2016
Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Savannah cat breed Savannah kitten breeder, paid a lot and kittens picture looked enhanced by photoshop. Kitten also came with a genetic disease and breeder wont fulfill terms of the contract Illanois Author: Ashland, Oregon Specialty Stores: Holly Hummel, Select Exotics Internet

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
Astromary.com Mary, your astrologer It's a scam and not actual reading (all the readings for day by day are copied and pasted on every single day) Internet Author: Woodbury , New York Astrologers & Psychics: Astromary.com Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet