Your Search | as seen on tv

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
All My Sons Movers Milwaukee They will cancel on you last minute and lie to your face about it. Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Moving Companies: All My Sons Movers Milwaukee Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
Island Furniture New York I bought a dog there as well New York Internet Author: Alabama Building Products: Island Furniture New York Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
03:40 PM aka:;this week, aka:! Bad products, no cash return policy (in reality) when told could get cash back Knoxville Internet Author: Montrose, California On-Line Stores: Internet

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Stevenson Honda Wilmington, NC John Sandlin There word on it may not be truthful Wilmington North Carolina Yes They Attempted To SCAM You Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Honda Wilmington, NC Wilmington,

Oct 04 2015
Fubo Tv FuboTvFubo Ripoff football soccer online futbol fubo Internet Author: Florida On-Line Business: Fubo Tv Internet

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California
15, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
12:47 PM bid on a ww2 item that was touted as original before the end i found out it was a fake reproduction. Internet Author: clover, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: gunbroker,com Internet

Oct 03 2015
Smartfax Scam online fax company Internet Author: San Pedro, California On-Line Business: Smartfax Internet

Oct 03 2015
Max Auto or APP Auto 1250 Reid St #13a, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G3Canada max brakes scammers. sold me ceramic pads, but were really semi metallic pads in a ceramic box. Richmond hill Ontario Author: MARKHAM, Ontario Auto Parts: Max Auto or APP Auto Richmond hill, Ontario

Oct 03 2015
FreedomPop Stephen Stokols- Chief Executive OfficerSteven Sesar- Chief Operating Officer On September 4th I ordered internet service. I have yet to receive my device. I made numerous attempt to contact and no one has respond yet. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: FreedomPop Internet

Oct 03 2015
08:46 AM Did not receive refund even though I canceled the membership immediately (same day) and returned books as soon as I got them and according to THEIR policy for returns. Manchester Center Vermont Author: Lake City, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide