Your Search | as seen on tv

Jul 07 2014
Reality Dance/Reality Fame TV Antoinette Conville, Ann Conville, The Jam Tour, Jam Tour, Antoinette Levins Conville, Antoinette E Conville, realitydanceann@gmail.com , realityfametv@yahoo.com National Scam Artists for Performers, Touring, Shows, TV, Radio, and more. New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Boston, & more New Jersey Author: Florida Festivals & Event Services: Reality Dance/Reality Fame TV New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Boston, & more, New Jersey

Jul 07 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Carson Lord Inc. Carson Lord Enterprises Sent for my kit and did the work and never seen a penny. NYC New York Author: Steelville, Missouri Mail Order Services: Carson Lord Inc. NYC, New York

Jul 06 2014
claim consultants LLC Used to all claims consultants Peter meyers owner this man has been ripping homeowners off for years and have seen first hand what he does. he takes homeowners money and spend it for his lleisure. then can build the job that was supposed to be done. after months and months the job is still built he will avoid phone calls from home owners . Illinois inter Author: darien, Illinois Builders & Contractors: claim consultants LLC oak brook, Illinois

Jul 06 2014
TTE TECHNOLOGY,INC THOMPSON ELECTRONICS BOUGHT A TV WITH A DEFECTIVE POWER BOARD IN 2010/RCA MODEL L32HD31YX12 INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: JONESBORO, Georgia TVs & VCRs: TTE TECHNOLOGY,INC INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jul 05 2014
Jay & Yolanda Sumlin Sumlin Broadcasting Sbntv1, Shopping club, Internet TV, Ponzi scheme, fraud Oakdale Louisiana Author: Largo, Maryland Auction / Liquidators: Jay & Yolanda Sumlin Oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 05 2014
verizonwireless Michelle Elliott. Nicole K. Overcharged and sent several bills for hundreds of dollars, New phone offer 'lemon laws' anoka Nationwide Author: anoka, Minnesota TV Advertisements: verizon Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Time Warner Cable $4000 installation fee Corbin Nationwide Author: Corbin , Kentucky Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Mediacom Cable Monopoly Des Moines Iowa Author: Des Moines, Iowa Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
kickboxtv I did not sign up for this tv thing somehow it got my info and when I we to call my credit card company they gave me the info I have to wait 3 days to report but I want to know how the hell they got my information in the first place I do not know Internet Author: toppenish, Washington Environmental Violators: kickboxtv Internet

Jul 03 2014
Lavish Skin and they have rip me off and won't refund my money,stole out of.my bank.debit card order in Apr.came to me in may and the 25th of June they too my money.I got 3oz. bottle that's all I got.calledfrom them.We are Santa Ana California Author: Carrollton, Mississippi TV Advertisements: Lavish Skin and Santa Ana, California

Jul 02 2014
Direct TV Deceptive sale practice, threats, and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
EMPIRE or EMPIRE TODAY FLOORING Home Wreckers -NOT FLOORING EXPERTS; as seen on TV. GRAND RAPIDS Nationwide Author: KENTWOOD, Michigan Carpet & Tile Installers: EMPIRE Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner finally free tv, digital tv express, just about saving money and INP homedirect line for Jeff Davis Jeff Davis will take your money and send a non working box over 140 complaints colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Internet Fraud: JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Billing Scam Direct TV - I discontinued service in April 2014 and in June 2014 they claim to have refunded $148. because they alledge I called and simply asked for it. They can't tell me where they sent the money, but they are demanding I pay back money I never received nor asked for. They couldn't provide any documentation to me or my banker at Citibank. Now they are threatening to ruin my credit if I don't send them the money they can't prove they sent me. Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
HSUS Humane Society of The United States HSUS, TV Ad Claiming Support and care for animals, Internet
Author: Miller, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: HSUS Humane Society of The United States Internet

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Deceptive advertising - Breach of Contract Nationwide Author: Saugerties, New York Internet Service Providers: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Dish Network poor service colesville Nationwide Author: colesville, Maryland Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Fingerhut FINGERHUT REFUSED TO TAKE BACK DEFECTIVE TV DURING 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Center Conway, New Hampshire TVs & VCRs: Fingerhut St. cloud, Minnesota

Jun 30 2014
Mortgages Banks Mortgage Bank Rob Reality tv show couple of $50.000 mortgages deposit,using stalling tactics atlanta georgia Nationwide
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Banks: Mortgages Banks Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Dish network Dish hopper Cancellation Fees Frederick Nationwide Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cable TV: Dish network Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
DISH Satellite television provider Nationwide Author: Bowie, Maryland Cable TV: DISH Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
syntechs, hd tv repair, Synergy Technical solutions corporation no payment, non disclosed fees, scam, dishonest, crooked, boca raton Florida Author: sanibel, Florida Television Parts & Services: syntechs boca raton, Florida

Jun 29 2014
 YourAdTV or Your Ad TV Been Had Did not give service as contracted, read of others being scammed by them Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising Agencies: Been Had Tampa, Florida