Your Search | as seen on tv

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
RENT A CENTER Scam, Harassment, Highly Overpriced Merchandise Cleveland Ohio Nailed it... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: RENT A CENTER Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
comcast /exfinity offered free gift at $3.95 shipping. Free gift scams you for a buck then you get billed $29.95 /month salt lake ccity Internet utah Author: west jordan, Utah Cable TV: comcast /exfinity Internet

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Wanted 4,719 $ as a tax fee upon receiving wanted another 8,000$ for a new Mexico tax. This was/is up front money. Roswell Georgia Author: leesville, Louisiana Resorts: Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Roswell, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Liberty Mutual David Derbyshire (aka A* Hat) refused to pay claim on a tornado damaged roof Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Athens, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
coal cosmetics posing as lux derma false advertisment of item type in lux derma and link directs you to coal cosmetics Internet Author: scott township, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 17 2017
Craigslist ExecutivesJim Buckmaster – CEO and Founder Craig Newmark – Chairman and Founder Mabel Deng – ControllerBoard of Directors Craig Newmark, Weezy Muth, Christina Murphy Yet another rip off on CL, by a company that follows no rules tampa Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: Craigslist Internet

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Radiant Skin Serum Free Trial for $4.95 shipping, Very Rude operators with a scrip of how they win all the cases against them Internet
Author: Lapeer, Michigan TV Advertisements: Skin Tone Internet

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
THE DEALEM FL MIRACLE PANTIE I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT ( MIRACLE PANTIE ) ON JANUARY 4TH 2017, AND $26.90 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON JANUARY 5, 2017 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: THE DEALEM FL FL

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Real Estate Pipeline Promises Made but never delivered. Run for the hills as far away from this company as possible!! Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Realtors: Real Estate Pipeline Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Hobbies Discount SCAM unknow Internet Author: Boerne, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
LG Electronics USA LG Lies About TV, Then Refuses to Resolve the Situation Englewood Cliffs Nationwide Author: Royal Oak, Michigan TVs & VCRs: LG Electronics USA Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois