AS SEEN TV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: as seen tv
There may be more specific results for "as seen tv"
For more specific results for "as seen tv"
Showing 1-25 of 194,550 Found Reports For more specific results for "as seen tv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Ibex tumbler SmartCupTumbler.com Advertised as free tumbler, paid $6.95. Took one month to arrive then charged an additional $39.95. Deceptive marketing. Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Ibex tumbler Internet

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Lemon squad says they do inspections on RVs. This Ohta be good Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Grand TV Box I was wondering what was taking so long, now I have the answer, uggggh wish I would have used paypal. or read this report before I gave them my bank card info. Crap.. California Internet Author: Merrick, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Grand TV Box Internet

Oct 20 2017
Vacancy Rewards Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection Fraudulently represented themselves as agent for Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection and collected annual dues of $159 since 2012 and this year also sold me a rent-by-owner program for $349 for my timeshare at Marina Fiesta Miami Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Vacancy Rewards Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2017
INFINITI USA Convertible top on 2012 G37 failed and Infiniti won't repair Franklin TN Apparently... Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: INFINITI USA Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not Sure I Understand... Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Montague Mattress company Jon Zyto Fraud. Bullying. Will not pay you for work done. Calgary Canada Nationwide If you really want to do something Author: Cheektowaga, New York Warranty Companies: Montague Mattress company Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
OnlineCarReport.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Online Car Report prides themselves with excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: OnlineCarReport.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet

Oct 20 2017
bargain light ordered merchandise august 31, 2017 as of today october 20, 2017 have yet to receive. Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: bargain light ,

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
Yayvo TCS selling fake TV and not honoring cancelled order selling fake Vizio TV despite complains and also not honoring a cancellation refund made right away Karachi Internet Author: Karachi, Other TVs & VCRs: Yayvo Internet

Oct 19 2017
Calvin Brown Tried to access my personal financial information. Internet The Absolute Best Way Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Banks: Calvin Brown Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Joanna Gaines sskincream,NBskincream Lured by false and fraudulent internet ads featuring a respected TV personality results in $500 loss. Orlando Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Skin Care: Joanna Gaines Orlando, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Sam Levitz Furniture Orange grove location We purchased leather Furniture, $2300, extended leather warranty,$269 for 3year leather repair , in mid 2016; we travel frequently but recently noticed wear spots on severeal places of the seating areas, very unsightly, tried using the leather protection kit but could not fix the spots; called and had technician come to house on friday,, Oct 13, 2017 and he took pictures; told us appt to pick the sofa up to repair would be notified soon; as of the 17 oct 2017 i recalled the customer service and they assured me our claim to repair had been disapproved..Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sam Levitz Furniture ,

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Please Contact us for assistance Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sling TV SlingTV Gross Inaccuracy of TV Channel Packages Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Cable TV: Sling TV Nationwide