Your Search | asap motors

Oct 06 2015
Hallum Motors Kent Hallum Another victim fall for Kent Hallum lies and deceived Marion Arkansas Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: Hallum Motors Marion , Arkansas
2, Report #1206097

Oct 05 2015
acs.debt Cash-Advance Service is this for real or a scam Internet SCAM Author: corning, California Collection Agencies: acs.debt Cash-Advance Service Internet

Oct 05 2015
Elite Motors Elite Motors Hiram Scammes,lied and sold an unsafe car Hiram Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Auto Dealers: Elite Motors Hiram , Georgia

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Sep 28 2015
Mall view Motors Renters Scammers towed my truck & tried to charge me their own rates & they wouldn't tell me where my truck was located Waterbury Connecticut Author: waterbury, Connecticut Auto Towing: Mall view Motors Waterbury, Connecticut

Sep 21 2015
Trust Motors, LLC RUNS SCAMS ON CONSUMERS AND LIES TO FINANCE COMPANIES TO GET FINANCING Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Trust Motors, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 20 2015
Atlantic Motors fautos Sold Me an undrivable vehicle Waterbury Connecticut Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealers: Atlantic Motors Waterbury , Connecticut

Sep 19 2015
Bonsai Motors Not Honest About The Condition of His Vehicles Stillwater Minnesota Author: Lineville, Missouri Auto Dealers: Bonsai Motors Stillwater, Minnesota

Sep 16 2015
Power Motors Texas Power Motors SCAM -- Don't walk, run from this company Cleburne Texas Issue resolved Author: Mesa, Arizona Truck Dealers: Power Motors Texas Cleburne, Texas

Sep 16 2015
M3 motors 3m motors By far worst car company ever! Citrus Heights California Still Another Deadbeat Wail Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Dealers: M3 motors Citrus Heights , California

Sep 15 2015
Feinberg Association Corporation Frank Mitchell Sabrina Thornton Chicago Motors SCAM SCAM primary trade line Chicago Motors Frank Mitchell Sabrina Thornton Chase Bank schaumburg Illinois Author: Campbell, California Credit & Debt Services: Feinberg Association Corporation schaumburg, Illinois

Sep 15 2015
Affordable Motors aka Felix Zanchez aka Filiberto Zanchez This THIEF attempted to steal my car by paying it with a worthless check, once signed off to affordable motors, and said that I was the weakest link on his chain until i got the state envolved, tiger tuned to cat. Remember me FELIX? 850 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, Florida 33126 Author: North miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Affordable motors

Sep 14 2015
LAX Motors RIP ME OFF Inglewood California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: LAX Motors Inglewood, California

Sep 14 2015
Golden motors inc. Law breaking, criminal charges, unconstitutional Stone Mountain Georgia
Incorrect!!! Author: Conyers , Georgia Auto Dealers: Golden motors inc. Stone Mountain, Georgia

Sep 09 2015
All JDM Motors -Zach Sturman I ordered a motor and they shipped the wrong one and won't fix the problem. North Charleston South Carolina Author: Mt. Olive, North Carolina Auto Parts: All JDM Motors North Charleston, South Carolina

Sep 09 2015
oak motors Oak motors South NO PRICES FOR INVENTORY!!!! Indianapolis Indiana
Oak Motors Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Junk Dealers: oak motors

Sep 08 2015

Sep 06 2015
Primal Health, LP Dr.Marlene Merritt No invoice or other paperwork enclosed with shipment of book, but they said I could get my money back if not satisfied. How? I am not satisfied and I want REFUND asap as I am a senior citizen and can't afford to lose this money! Plano Texas Author: Carpentersville, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health, LP Plano, Texas

Sep 05 2015
Cricket wireless Franklin st in Rochester NY Cricket Lied took my money and changed the price of the phone i have not even had the phone 2 months and i would like something done asap i ask the store that sold it to me for the corporate address they told me 610 N. clinton ave but they did not know the phone you do not know the phone number to someone who issues your check? I would like response ASAP or next step small claims and further action legally, going all the way, is it because i have a disability that they robbed me ? Rochester NY Author: Rochester, New York US Congress: Cricket wireless Franklin st in Rochester NY NY

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
You are NOT Alone Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Triple D Motors LLC Ms. Mandy DayMr. David (her husband) Sold my car did not pay me. Had my car one year. And talked dirty about it. Welford South Carolina Author: Campobello, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Triple D Motors LLC Welford, South Carolina

Aug 29 2015
Vegas City Motors Sold me a hunk of junk Las Vegas Nevada Vegas City Motors came thru for me!!!! Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Vegas City Motors Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 28 2015
NYC Casting New York City Casting audition orange is the new black jennifer lopez shades of blue NY New York SCAM-NYC Casting Productions-Report Them ASAP-NYC District Attorney's office!!!!!! Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting NY, New York

Aug 28 2015
Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer - Miami FL Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer -  SCAM DEALERSHIP. SELLS YOU A DEFECTIVE VEHICLE PROMISING REPAIRS AND THEN SAYS THIS IS AN AS IS PURCHASE.  miami Florida And You're Surprised? Author: MIAMI SPRINGS, Florida Auto Dealers: Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer - Miami FL miami, Florida