Your Search | asap motors

Jul 22 2015
ablehousing/ Valerie gnome and Yoland they called me March of 2015 to go 30 miles to clean a trailer house of there's in a hurry so I drop everything to do the job for them I sent all info they ask for 3 times and was told they had all they .needed and they would get my check in the mail ASAP and it is now almost August and they still have not paid roswell Georgia Elly May's Cleaning Author: leavenworth, Kansas Cleaning Services: ablehousing roswell, Georgia

Jul 21 2015
pro bowl Motors Capital city rides Licence Plate Columbia South Carolina Author: Blythewood, South Carolina Auto Dealers: pro bowl Motors Columbia, South Carolina

28, Report #1242002

Jul 15 2015
Spicer Auto Sales Dublin Motors Deceptive sales tactics/illegally repossessed my car Dublin Georgia Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Auto Dealers: Spicer Auto Sales Dublin, Georgia

29, Report #1205802

Jul 14 2015
RK Motors Charlotte False, misleading fraudulet advertising for classic cars Charlotte North Carolina Common Sense Author: denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: RK Motors Charlotte Nationwide

Jul 14 2015
Sunrise Motors and Tara at sunrisemotors.com HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH AN EMPLOYEE NAMED TARA OF SUNRISE MOTORS Yuba City California
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Sunrise Motors and Tara Yuba City, California

Jul 13 2015
Kevin Mcdermott - Warning! - Contractor / Vehicle Fraud Cheat PROFESSIONAL SCAMMER/FRAUDSTER/CHEAT Cloverdale, British Columbia
Robin & Blaire Author: Cloverdale, British Columbia Home Improvements: Kevin McDermott Langley, British Columbia

Jul 10 2015
AAM SKIN RENEWAL The Male Customer Service Rep initially REFUSED to give me a CREDIT on my Credit Card even tho I informed him I never received the product! He told me the Trial Period had expired and I agreed to it on line. I insisted that I be given a TOTAL refund of $89.53. He began to haggle with me and offered me $40% off. I responded No and he put me on hold. He came back and offered me 50% off. Again, i said No. then he put me on hold again. He came back and offered me 70% off. I said No. I told him I wanted a FULL Refund ASAP and hung up! Santa Ana California Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Mail Order: AAM SKIN RENEWAL Santa Ana, California

Jul 07 2015
CARCHOICE MOTORS INC Un-true Lien Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: CARCHOICE MOTORS INC pompano beach, Florida

Jul 05 2015
ProbioSlim I was told I would have a trial period reguarding their fat burner pill. I have yet to receive this product and was given 14 days on trial period. This company without my authorization charged my credit card $74.98 without receiving product and 14 day trial period. Want refund $74.98 ASAP Aston,Pa19014 Internet Author: Sandy Valley, Nevada Weightloss Programs: ProbioSlim Internet

Jul 02 2015
J-car sales limited A1 car sales ltd,global motors, Jovany Abboud Scam london london Author: uxbridge, Alabama Auto Dealers: J-car sales limited

Jul 01 2015
Mycar/MyRV Rideau Valley Motors Inc. Breached contract, fraud, misrepresentation, sold a lemon and consumer has no protection. Ottawa Ontario Author: Hamilton, Ontario RV Dealers: Mycar/MyRV Ottawa, Ontario

Jun 30 2015
Chkmate*instantcheckma 866-4905980 My credit card was used without my authorization. I was charged 22.86 on 5/4/2015. I want it refunded ASAP to my account. California Author: Sandy Valley, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Chkmate*instantcheckma 866-4905980 California

Jun 29 2015
Atlanta Luxury Motors Mall of GA ALM Mall of GAALM Buford Lemons, poor body work, crooked financing worthless warranties. buford Georgia
Author: gwinnett, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Luxury Motors Mall of GA buford, Georgia

Jun 28 2015
coastline Motors Inc I got towed with a visible parking pass on the floor of vehicle Little river South Carolina
Author: Columbia Station, Ohio Auto Towing: coastline Motors Inc Little river, South Carolina

Jun 27 2015
Girard (motors inc) Nissan Robbie Tasca Groton Connecticut Thank you for the recap. Author: Colchester , Connecticut Auto Dealers: Girard (motors inc) Nissan Groton, Connecticut

Jun 22 2015
F4 Motors/Kashif Naviwala F4 Motors/FRAUD4 Motors Alpharetta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 Motors/Kashif Naviwala Alpharetta, Georgia

Jun 20 2015
Atlanta Luxory Motors Dwayne Howell , Mike Owens , Tabbott and Mac? Potential Buyers Beware-- These people are classic bait and switch and the grandest of high pressure sales. Roswell Georgia Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Atlanta Luxory Motors Roswell, Georgia

Jun 20 2015
legacy motors this is the wirst company ever!!! they sell broke down cars then blame you for braking the car and they also make you get it fix Arlington Texas Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: legacy motors Arlington, Texas

Jun 19 2015
S I NISSAN S.G. HYLAN MOTORS CORP. Defective recall repair work Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Auto Repair Service: S I NISSAN Staten Island, New York

45, Report #1198249

Jun 19 2015
Thomas Kielbasinski of Somerset, Pennsylvania,  If you are a VICTIM of Thomas Kielbasinski of Somerset, Pennsylvania CONTACT POLICE ASAP! Somerset Pennsylvania
recent inquiry Author: Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: Thomas Kielbasinski of Somerset, PA Somerset, Pennsylvania

Jun 19 2015
AUTOXCAR on EBAY CAREY MOTORS - CHRIS CAREY RIPOFF ALERT! FRAUD USING EBAY ENDING AUCTION SWITCHING TO PAYPAY, THEN KEEPS YOUR MONEY. PAYPAL WON'T HELP Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Wilmington, Delaware Auto Dealers: AUTOXCAR Nationwide

Jun 19 2015
power motors llc sold me a 2013 mazda3 on may 8 2015 and it's been in the shop more than on the street baltimore maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: power motors

Jun 18 2015
Arrowhead Motors Zack the sales liar! LIAR LIAR.....they should all be fired! Claremont New Hampshire who is trying to black mail who? Author: Lempster, New Hampshire Auto Warranty: Arrowhead Motors Claremont, New Hampshire

Jun 15 2015
All Motors Reneged on promise to fix car. When they returned it, they had stolen battery, alternator, etc. Homestead Florida Author: Princeton, Florida Auto Dealers: All Motors Homestead, Florida

Jun 12 2015
RK Motors The pictures posted were a dream come true but then the nightmare began, Charlotte North Carolina Pal? Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Auto Dealers: RK Motors Charlotte, North Carolina