ASCENTIVE FINALLYFAST.COM PC SPEED SCAN PRO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ascentive finallyfast.com pc speed scan pro
There may be more specific results for "ascentive finallyfast.com pc speed scan pro"
For more specific results for "ascentive finallyfast.com pc speed scan pro"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Castle Law Group, PC Castle Law, Castle Law Firm, Judson Phillips Law, Don Ferguson Law, Timeshare Attorneys Castle Law Timeshare Cancellation Lawyers Refuse to Refund Client's Legal Fees in Conflict of Interest Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Lawyers: Castle Law Group, PC Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Trade Masters Pro Dennis Verderosa Pump & Dump Operation Long Island New York Author: Hawaii Brokerage Companies: Trade Masters Pro Dennis Verderosa Pump & Dump Operation Long Island New York Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
PC Smart Care scam, lockout, ransom New Jersey Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Internet: PC Smart Care Internet

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 20 2017
skin regen pro Billing after ask to stoopooooo Continues to bill me after I have cancelled. Nationwide Author: Oak Harbor, Washington Sales People: skin regen pro Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Eagle Pro Pool-Gary Lively Be Aware-real nice mannerly man, but watch out---He leaves you high and he is gone with completing his contract!!! Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Remodel pro mike breaux Unpaid wages Baytown TX Author: Baytown, Texas Builders & Contractors: Attorneys General: Remodel pro mike breaux TX

Jul 17 2017
IBackup.com IDrive, IDrive Sync, Remote PC, Pro Softnet IBackup charged credit card over $25,0000 for bogus overage fees Calabasas California IBackup.com corrected the issue Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: IBackup.com Calabasas, California

Jul 15 2017
Max's 67 PRO Max's Window Cleaning Products not usable, streak, will not replace. Bad service. Arcadia Florida Author: Florida Cleaning Services: Max's 67 PRO Arcadia, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Big City Detail Big City Pro Detail Ripped Off unlawfully owed money Jacksonville Florida
Clerical office too Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Big City Detail Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 14 2017
Garcinia Pure Pro EMC Dermis Free bottle of dietary supplement which had no price was charged to my debit card in the amount of $89.97 ST PETERSBURG Florida Author: League City, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Pure Pro ST PETERSBURG, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 10 2017
Hewlett Packard I bought a new HP printer (HP OFFICEJET PRO 6790) that was described as being compatiable with my HP Pavilion computer to only learn that I must buy more drivers and firewall protections from them in order to have something successfully print from my computer. What a ripoff. Internet Recheck that model number Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Hewlett Packard Internet

Jul 09 2017
Castle Law Group, PC, Castle Law, Judson Phillips, Chris Butler, Sean Austin, TAI, Castle Law Group, Nashville, TN, Walter Lippincott Defrauded Hundreds of Elderly Timeshare Victims Nashville Tennessee Author: Alvin, Texas Lawyers: Castle Law Group, PC Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 06 2017
Speed Ticket Beaters They harassed me, called me a f****** idiot, retarded and many more rude names when i said no to the company california? Nationwide Author: Texas Legal Services: Speed Ticket Beaters Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
PC Security Solutions PC Security Solutions LLC, Tony Davis, Jon Montel, Jonathan Montel Total scam. These guys sell fake programs and fake fake services. They tried to charge my mother $1000. They impersonate and pretend to be legitimate companies and impersonate people they are not. Lauderhill, Florida - Ft Lauderdale, Florida Florida Author: Anonymous, Illinois Computer Fraud: PC Security Solutions Internet

Jul 06 2017
Trade Masters Pro Advice is really sales pitch for penny stocks. Maybe Pump and Dump Internet Author: Nebraska Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro Internet

Jul 05 2017
Contractors R Us LLC - Carl (FAKE NAME) or Bronshay Kardell McCarty (REAL NAME) Violent Criminal and Pro SCAMM Artist!!! 1212 Jennings Station Rd, St. Louis, MO 63137 Missouri
Author: Missouri Home Improvements: Contractors R Us LLC St. Louis County, Missouri

Jul 05 2017
PC SECURITY SOLUTIONS LLC TECH SUPPORT SCAM COMPUTER SOFTWARE VIRUS POPUPS Lauderhill Florida Author: South Carolina Telemarketing Companies: PC SECURITY SOLUTIONS LLC Lauderhill , Florida

Jul 04 2017
High Speed Capital LLC steveyscapital@gmail.com> www.highspeedcap.com DON T LET THIS COMPANY TELL YOU TO PAY OFF ANYONE SANDY CREEK NEW YORK Author: Boise, Idaho Financial Services: High Speed Capital LLC

Jul 03 2017
Mr.locksmith.com Terry Whin YatesMr. Pro lockBC Security Business License : B4227 scam credit card fraud fake locksmith scam Vancouver Canada Internet Author: East Lyme, Connecticut Security Services: Mr.locksmith.com Internet

Jul 01 2017
Platinum plus auto pro They are taking out 100.00 dollars unauthorized transactions I don't even know them they are stealing my money Costa mesa California
Author: Collegestation, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Platinum plus auto pro Nationwide