Your Search | ascentive finallyfast.com pc speed scan pro

Dec 09 2016
Real Estate Law Center PC They claim to help you save your home, but instead they take your money and RUN!!! Los Angeles California Author: Winnetka , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Real Estate Law Center PC Los Angeles , California

Dec 09 2016
Skin Restore Pro Brutal Scam Santa Ana CA Author: Duluth, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Skin Restore Pro Internet

3, Report #1342092

Dec 08 2016
R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Rusty DavisRD Pro InspectionsR & D Pro Inspections Scam - Essentially stole my money! Haltom City Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Home Inspections: R&D Certified Flooring Inspectors Haltom City, Texas

4, Report #1342070

Dec 08 2016
Blitt & Gaines PC Blitt & Gaines overcharging for a Judgment Wheeling Illinois Thieves? How Interesting! Author: Canton, Illinois Collection Agency's: Blitt & Gaines PC Wheeling, Illinois

5, Report #1342047

Dec 08 2016
xfinity-comcast i feel i'm being ripped off due to being charged for a telephone service i dont have or need and an internet speed i'm not getting ever! Nationwide Bundled Services Author: warrenton, Virginia Internet Services: xfinity Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Pro Cal Stone John Profanchik They Are Rip Off Artists Beware of This Man and Anyone Associated With Him Including His Son Addison Texas Author: Plano, Texas Builders & Contractors: Pro Cal Stone Addison, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Dental Pro SCAM. Will Steel Your Money Unwilling to You. internet Author: Wasco, California Dental Services: Dental Pro Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Cablesat Cable Sat S.A. de C.V. Brindan un servicio inestable, no brindan la velocidad ofrecida, equipo defectuoso, no permiten opinar en su sitio de facebook, contrato abusivo para obligar a clientes desprevenidos a permanecer pagando por un servicio inferior o inutilizable al nivel pagado | Do not offer the speed offered, defective equipment, do not allow to comment on your facebook site, abusive contract to force unsuspecting customers to remain paying for inferior or unusable service at the level paid Santiago de Maria Usulutan Author: Alabama Internet Service Providers: Cablesat Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Film and TV Pro Blue Compass, London Ripoff Merchants, Terrible Job Site, Charged for cancelled subscription! London Internet Author: London, Alabama Employment Services: Film and TV Pro Internet

Nov 29 2016
We Fix it Pro Tech Support Scammers, they use fake web-based pop-ups to trick users into calling their scam company. Internet
Author: Internet Computer Service & Repair: We Fix it Pro Internet

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
mandy or film and TV PRO scumbags! promoting and enabling so called producers to rip off skilled crew under the guise of Full Paid jobs world wide Internet
Author: Middle Island, New York Producers: mandy or film and TV PRO Internet

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Nov 23 2016
Action pro white Blizzard white payed for shipping on free sample then they charged my account for 93.00 Henderson nv Author: Millville , Massachusetts Dental Services: Action pro white NV

Nov 22 2016
Maryland Speed Lied to me and threatened me to prevent an order cancellation Hollywood, MD Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Better Business Bureau: Maryland Speed Internet

Nov 22 2016
Master Pro Collission Incompetent repair men that will cost you more money! Aurora Colorado
Author: denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Master Pro Collission Aurora, Colorado

Nov 22 2016
HughesNet This company advertises high-speed internet service and the service is DEFINITELY not high speed. Their service is comparable to dial-up internet service. I upgraded my service with them to the fastest service available from them and found there was no difference between the two services and disconnected my service. They charged me almost $400 for early disconnection which is a ripoff because they didn't deliver the high-speed service they promised. Don't EVER deal with this company and simply get dial-up service. Nationwide Author: LIncoln, California Internet: HughesNet Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Software support Sold me anOffice 2010 Pro disk and the key stopped working. Everytime I now try to use it, it gives me an error message asking that I re-enter to key, which no longer work. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software support Internet

Nov 19 2016
eyetensify skin refine pro Charged for two months of products that I didn't order Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: eyetensify Internet

Nov 18 2016
Superior Pro Painting Irwin Weitz Poor work Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Home Improvements: Superior Pro Painting Marietta, Georgia

Nov 17 2016
PERSONNEL CONCEPTS PC TAKE YOUR $$ BUT DONT SEND PRODUCTS, THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THEM TO SEND PRODUCT. THEY CONTINUE TO BILL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID! ONTARIO California Author: SAINT JOHN, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PERSONNEL CONCEPTS ONTARIO, California

Nov 14 2016
Fit Trial Pro FIT TRIAL PRO5348 VEGAS DR. #231LAS EGAS, AlabamaUSA Purchased a trial for $4.95, now being charged $89.47 because they claim the $4.95 was only shipping. This was not clear in the description or fine print on TV when I ordered it. They claim I am getting a 50% credit but I'll believe it when I see it on my statement. THIS IS ABSURD - MOST ESPECIALLY THE PILLS DON'T EVEN WORK!!! Las Egas Alabama Author: ORLANDO, Florida Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Pro Las Egas, Alabama

Nov 12 2016
Getnzb Company lied used up to 30 if you pay $10 more but with my 150 speed it hit 16 only once half Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Software: Getnzb Internet