Your Search | ascentive software finallyfast.com

Aug 30 2016
Message Communications messagecommunications.com Robert Mahanian Company Lies about its services and has malicious software that can damage your computer! California Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Customer Leads: Message Communications Internet

Aug 30 2016
provenlogic.com  scriptmode.com /androidtutorial/ gentleninja.com /redditclonescript/#.V8WJv8UpAdU software apps websites android clones Bangalore Bangalore Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: provenlogic.com Bangalore

Aug 30 2016
Download Pros Scam overcharging, false representation Nationwide Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Computer Software: Download Pros Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Radu Laurian Dumitrache - Traffic-Bots.com - Thieves & Con Artists Radu Dumitrache got me wire US$3k to his personal bank account. His software doesn't work and now he won't return my calls. Bucuresti
11 COMPLAINTS ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Software: Radu Laurian Dumitrache Internet

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that If I did not buy it my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
Corel Corporation Corel Corporation1600 Carling Avenue Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Canada QuattroPro X7 & X8 Software Defective in Pie Charts section, unsatisfactry customer service Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Author: Carmel, New York Computer Graphics: Corel Corporation Ottawa ON K1Z 8R7, Canada

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Graphtec America Inc. A complete and total ripoff, Purchased ce6000 equipment and software doesnt work and tech support is a joke! Irvine California Author: Marietta, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: Graphtec America Inc. Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
lostwindowspassword.com software didnt work and wont refund Bismarck Internet Author: bismarck, North Dakota Computer Software: lostwindowspassword.com Internet

Aug 22 2016
 TestCollections.com Bad answers, multiple billing, bad software Internet irvine California Author: Irvine, California Tutoring: TestCollections.com irvine, California

Aug 20 2016
DVO Enterprises Feel Scammed Alpine UT 84004 Author: Secretary, Maryland Computer Software: DVO Enterprises Internet

Aug 20 2016
BuyCheapSoftware.com BuyCheapSoftware.com Sells Product Activation Keys for Software Multiple Times Marina Del Rey California Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Computer Software: BuyCheapSoftware.com Marina Del Rey, California

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Paid for Ultimate product did not receive Internet Author: Glenside, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Wargaming.net Internet

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2016
valeant pharmaceuticals fredrick morgan ; Joseph M. Harden Two individuals contacted me, asked me to create a gmail to proceed with an online interview. Also asked me to acquire software that would be paid for by the company via check by mail. Internet Author: Pocono summit, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: valeant pharmaceuticals Internet

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 15 2016
Alphacard Alphacard.comAlphacardservices.com SCAM, NO INTEGRITY, STOLE FROM ME, LIARS, CON ARTISTS, BEWARE BEWARE Portland Oregon
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Computer Software: Alphacard Portland, Oregon

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY Sold defective led sings, parts & buggy unfinished sign software Shenzhen China Author: Alton, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Internet

Aug 14 2016
Intuit Chat Product Support NOT Supportive Disconnects, Drops Call, Hangs Up, Refuses Service, Hides Troubleshooting Features Menlo Park, CA 94025 California
Author: Groveport, Ohio Computer Software: Intuit Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
ZoPlay Zoplay Offers Crappy Service and Crappy AirBnb Clones. BEWARE before they steals your money! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Software: ZoPlay Internet

Aug 13 2016
Adobe.com Charged for service after it had been cancelled Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Software: Adobe.com Internet