Your Search | ascentive software finallyfast.com

Apr 09 2014
United options I deposited in my account in United options $ 500 by credit card on7.1.14 for auto trading as they claimed thier software will make lots of money for me through one of their affilaite. On 1.28 14 I saw that instead of making money I was loosing money and my account went down to $ 238.75 so I callede them as well as send email for withdrawal request. They wanted me to email them my driver's license and copy of my credit card. I asked them that I do not want to send by email can I send by mail or fax as I was csared of identity theft. They did not give me those options and cancelled my withdrawal without my permission, not only that but kept on playing with my money by auto trade. They brought down my account to $ 67. When I called today why they did that the lady who did not gave me her name told me I can not withdraw less than $100. I told her I put withdrawal order for $ 238.75 o9n 1 28 14 why they cancelled she hang up on me. These people are crooks who will take away your money.  Cypress Virgin Island Internet Author: Huntin gton Beach, California Brokerage Companies: United options Internet

Apr 09 2014
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key is not Valid Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
unimax services you get paid fast - paul darby Was told I would be purchasing software zand downloads, which never came, and that I would recieve visitors to my website. For a one time fee of 28.00 I was also supposed to recieve membership to an exclusive club that makes money online dallas texas Author: yuma, Arizona Work at Home Business: unimax services Dallas, Texas

Apr 09 2014
Tax Exact Software by TRX The software does not do what it sold to do and they refuse to give refunds. This company is a ripoff. Tennessee Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Software: Tax Exact Software by TRX Tennessee

Apr 09 2014
Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Redmond Washington Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Corporation Redmond, Washington

Apr 08 2014
Astro-Vision Futuretech Pvt. Ltd. http://www.indianastrologysoftware.com/ Unfair business practice Ernakulam Kerala Author: Kottayam, Computer Software: Astro-Vision Futuretech Pvt. Ltd. Internet

Apr 08 2014
Villani LLC, Fiorenzo Villani TekGroup International,Inc- 1451 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 300, Ft. Lauderdale,FL 33309., Sustain360,-365 Mirror Lake Drive, Lake Placid, NY 12946, Fiorenzo Villani IS IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING PIRATED MARKETING SOFTWARE. WHICH HE REBRANDS INTO HIS OWN COMPANY NAME WITHOUT NO PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER. NEW YORK AND FLORIDA Internet, NY,FL
Author: columbia, Tennessee Software: Villani LLC, Fiorenzo Villani Internet

33, Report #1119766

Apr 07 2014
Verifone PCCharge Cannot Reactivate PCCharge Software After Reinstall Without Paying for a Support Contract $210 Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Software: verifone Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Rich Rosner- Consultech International Scammer Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Rich Rosner- Consultech International Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 06 2014
CNET.com Malware in most downloads these days SanFrancisco Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Software: CNET.com Internet

Apr 06 2014
29 Prime REVIEW: 29 Prime clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 29 Prime. 29 Prime commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide and International Service. *UPDATE: 29 Prime recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: charllotesville, Virginia Brokerage Companies On-line: 29prime Internet

Apr 05 2014
softwarepro.com Charged much more than what they displayed online. Internet Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Software: softwarepro.com Select State/Province

Apr 05 2014
Diet Power Diet Power Old Out Dated Software, Does Nothing, All of it can be Found Online for Free Danbury, Connecticut
Author: Beverly Hills, California Weightloss Programs: Diet Power Danbury, Connecticut

Apr 05 2014
Digiarty Software did not work and money back guarantee not honored Internet Author: Anacortes, Washington Computer Software: Digiarty Internet

Apr 05 2014
BitDefender Alleged security software is RANSOMWARE Internet Author: Ohio Computer Software: BitDefender Internet

Apr 04 2014
Tech Supply King charge on acct is-IKONA YUMSOFTWARECENTcustomer service is called smart software support suppose to be an easy download of an Office 2013 product says 1046 W Kinzie St Chicago, Illinois 60642 on invoice Ilinois Author: Vancouver, Washington Computer Software: Tech Supply King Internet

Apr 04 2014
techsupplyking.com Fake physical address. Hidden credentials. Chicago Illinois Author: Spokane, Washington Software: techsupplyking.com Internet

Apr 04 2014
Software Plus Tech did not Deliver an Order after Payment. Newport Beach California Author: Illinois Computer Software: Software Plus Tech Newport Beach, California

Apr 04 2014
Web Watcher Awareness Technologies SCAM ALERT!!!!!!! REFUSES TO ISSUE REFUND AFTER PURCHASED IN ERROR. WAS NEVER INSTALLED. CONTACTED CUST SERV IMMED. Westport Connecticut Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Software: Web Watcher Westport, Connecticut

Apr 03 2014
Bohemia Interactive ARMA 3 Arma 3 cheated me out of 65 dollars. They are fraudulent, and are ripping off their customers to make a quick buck. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Software: Bohemia Interactive Internet

Apr 03 2014
Toshiba Toshiba pushed software update killed my PC Toshiba refuses fix without payments Irvine. California Nationwide Author: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Toshiba Nationwide

Software Plus Tech Did not deliver order after payment Newport Beach California
Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: Software Plus Tech Newport Beach, California

Apr 03 2014
software pros support@software-pros.com Bait and Switch is correct Internet Author: Poteau, Oklahoma Computer Software: software pros Internet

Apr 03 2014
Richard Morrison Top 1% Binary Trader Richard Morrison, Richard Morrison Day Trader, Top 1% Trader Richard Morrison. Richard server Not true , Scam, con man, false advertisement, dirty little devil . Online USA Internet Author: murrieta, California Computer Software: Richard Morrison Internet

Apr 01 2014
Norton by Symantec corp anti-virus anti-virus racket Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Computer Software: Norton by Symantec corp Internet