Your Search | ascentive softwear
Approximately 99 Reports Found

May 13 2015
Logosportswear Logo'd Softwear Sold me poorly made jacket Cheshire Connecticut
Author: Lafayette, Indiana Clothing Stores: Logosportswear Cheshire, Connecticut
2, Report #1219665

Apr 01 2015
ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAST charged on credit card Internet Author: Longmont, Colorado Internet Services: ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAST Internet
3, Report #1209054

Feb 14 2015
ascentive finallyfast corrupted my computer philadelpia pa.19102 Internet Author: walnut, California Computer Service & Repair: ascentive Internet
4, Report #1196744

Dec 20 2014
Avangate Took $299 of my hard earned money away from me and never installed the Anti virus softwear. Amsterdam Internet Author: Orange, California Computer Software: Avangate Internet

Sep 02 2014
Ascentive-Finallyfast This company accessed my bank acct, somehow and withdrew $29.99 from it yesterday (9/1/2014) No Idea. California Author: Bishop, California Online banking: Ascentive-Finallyfast Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
ascentive Discontinuation of services Internet Author: Owosso, Michigan Internet Services: ascentive Internet

May 16 2014
Ascentive I clearly described my requirements, but the guy went ahead and charged me, even when he knew that he was unable to fix my problem. Internet Author: Burien, Washington Computer Software: Ascentive Internet

May 12 2014
Ascentive Charge $29.94 every year without my agreement Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Software: Ascentive Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2014
Ascentive Left me a voicemail that they were going to renew my Ascentive, that I never had! Notified me that they were taking money from my bank account. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: New Kenington, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Ascentive Philedelphia, Pa. 1910, Select State/Province

Dec 03 2013
ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAST PHILADELPHIA PA ASCENTIVE Ascentive was suppose to fix my computer over a year ago...that did not happen. I had to have the problem resolved through another source. I found a unauthorized debit on my account on 12/03/2013 for $ 29.92 payable to Acentive finally fast. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAST PHILADELPHIA PA Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2013
Ascentive finally fast They sold me a product they said would fix my computer. Still have same problem and they refuse to refund my money SCAM internet Pennsylvania Author: Westminster, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Ascentive finally fast internet, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2013
Ascentive Finally Fast a** holes who charge credit cards for services not asked for philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: Ascentive Finally Fast Internet, Pennsylvania

May 10 2013
systweak RegCleanPro updated softwear for my computer Internet Kindly submit your issue at for assistance & refund Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Computer Software: systweak Internet
14, Report #1042092

Apr 10 2013
Ascentive LLC Mr. Paul Clough They STOLE a competitor's product off my computer!!! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Thanks. they finally made good Author: milton, Vermont Computer Fraud: Ascentive LLC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 19 2013
ASCENTIVE-FINALLY FAST RIP OFF Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Online banking: ASCENTIVE-FINALLY FAST Internet

Feb 13 2013
Ascentive Finally Fast Ascentive Finally Fast Unauthorized Charges to Bank Account, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Broadlands, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: Ascentive Finally Fast Internet

Feb 12 2013
ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAST My bank acct. was charged 29.95 for a pc service I dont have Internet Author: flippin, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAST Internet

Oct 17 2012
ascentive-finallyfast philadelphia fraudulant debit charge Pennsylvania Author: cypress, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ascentive-finallyfast philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2012
hewlett packard contacted last night. got a man from india, whom i couldn't get to solve my probs. then after he took control of my pc he tried selling me a softwear program to fix the prob! told him i can't, Internet
How you doing Ashlee???? Author: buffalo, New York Credit Card Fraud: hewlett packard Internet

May 28 2012
ASCENTIVE ASCENTIVE-FINALLYFAS - PHILADELPHIA , PA They put a charge on my credit card. I did not give them my credit card. These guys are crooks! Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Software: ASCENTIVE Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2012
Ascentive-Finallyfast Unauthorized charge to my credit card Internet Author: Goodland, Kansas Computer Software: Ascentive-Finallyfast Internet

Mar 16 2012
Ascentive-Finally Fast Unauthorized Charge $29.95 checking account Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Cocoa, Florida Banks: Ascentive-Finally Fast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2012
Ascentive FinallyFast Introduced malware into my computer rendering it unusable, then put unauthorized charges on my credit card Internet, Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Computer Fraud: Ascentive FinallyFast Internet

Oct 11 2011
Ascentive Finally Fast Unauthorized Charges to Bank Account Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Ascentive Finally Fast Internet

Aug 13 2011
Ascentive LLC Ascentive Finally Fast? Unathorized deductions from my checking account, two consecutive months. I have NO agreement with this company. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Ontario, California Internet Services: Ascentive LLC Internet