Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ascutney mountain resort

Showing 1-25 of 5,035 Found Reports For more specific results for "ascutney mountain resort"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Rocky Mountain saunas Mike henson todd henson Infrared saunas rip off Arvada Colorado Author: Encinitas , California Misc. Health Specialists: Rocky Mountain saunas colorado

Feb 22 2017
liberty mutual Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Title and Escrow Services: liberty mutual Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ashland Pines Apartments The Worst Apartments I Have Ever Lease For $1000.00 per month. Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Landlords: Ashland Pines Apartments Stone Mountain, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Comenity Bank Woman WithinRoman'sBrylane I hate harassment tactics Nationwide Guess What Author: Mountain Grove, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Civil court services Fraudulent threat of lawsuit Huntington Beach California Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Financial Services: Civil court services Huntington Beach , California

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 09 2017
Playa Grande Resort Los Cabos Nationwide Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Playa Grande Resort Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Mountain Mist Pool & Spa horrible customer service Longmont Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Pools & Saunas: Mountain Mist Pool & Spa Longmont, Colorado

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 07 2017
Tiki Shack Importer, Sunset Bamboo, Resort Backyards CONSUMER FRAUD AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES San Bernardino California Suspicious Complaint Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Tiki Shack Importer Internet

Feb 06 2017
Chad Ruskey -Job Software - Zerply - Brandrep.com Thief - Fraud - Liar - Dirt Bag Mountain View California, Las Vegas Nationwide Legal Notice Author: Ossining, New York Internet Fraud: Chad Ruskey Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Choctaw casino and resort Choctaw Casino Durant Choctaw Casino Gaming Scam Durant Oklahoma Author: Cedar hill , Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw casino and resort Durant , Oklahoma

Kasey Cole Resort rental scam...Key west...Miami...NY... chicago Illinois
Author: passaic, New Jersey Lodging: Kasey Cole chicago, Illinois

Feb 04 2017
Misty Mountain Health Retreat! DON'T GO!!Bellbrook NSW Author: QLD, Other Healthcare Centers: Misty Mountain Health Retreat! DON'T GO!! Bellbrook NSW, Other

Feb 04 2017
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author now attacking anyone w/business relationship w/this co. Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Feb 04 2017
USAR, Inc. IER, Inc. - International Energy and Sources, Inc. GOLD MINING SCAM - BOILER ROOM / PONZI SCHEME - BEWARE!!!Internet
Author of this Report is Wrong Author: , Texas Investment Brokers: USAR, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Feb 03 2017
KW Smith & Sons Painting, LLC Karl W. Smith Jr. Fugitive On The Run From Philly, Pennsylvania Living In Bullhead City Arizona
Author: Indian Mountain Lakes Estates, Pennsylvania Building Services: KW Smith & Sons Painting, LLC Bullhead City, Arizona

Feb 03 2017
Gander Mountain I purchased a NEW gun that was defective after firing. I was charged $52 for the repair!!! Waukesha, WI Nationwide Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: Gander Mountain Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Revita Youth Trial Offer is FRAUDULENT Charges for automatic product orders, but promises Credit card is only for shipping costs St Petersburg Florida Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Revita Youth Internet

Feb 01 2017
Alpine loan center mountain loan center I borrowed 100 dollars and I offered to pay 150 they want 600 or now 450 and they are disrespectful and act like they are gangster and how they treat you like if you don't pay I will break your legs. Utah Nationwide Author: Meridian, Idaho Cash Services: Alpine loan center mountain loan center Nationwide