ASF INTERNATIONAL, WORLD GYM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: asf international, world gym
There may be more specific results for "asf international, world gym"
For more specific results for "asf international, world gym"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Winnebago Camping World Failure to Provide proper ignition keys to buyer New Braunfels Texas Nationwide Author: Driftwood, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Winnebago Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Serum Told me he did not care what the confirmation sheet said. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233 Washington Author: Tulalip, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233, Washington

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
What is the reason? Author: Clearwater, Florida, Florida Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Jul 20 2017
Addict Gear I ordered night vision Sunglasses and paid via Paypal on 27 March 2017. Got an order number 8972 and since then nothing happened. I kept requesting a waybill number or delivery info. Nothing, they don't even reply to your emails. International Nationwide Author: Walvis Bay, Sunglasses: Addict Gear Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 18 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Guaranteed Prosperity, The Success Engineers and Meir Ezra join Ripoff Report Verified to ensure coaching clients receive top notch service that is centered on achieving tangible results and major improvements in their life and business. This is backed by Guaranteed Prosperity’s money back guarantee.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consulting: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. Clearwater , Florida

Jul 18 2017
Kra'sa Envisage Skin International Ripoff Internet Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kra'sa Internet

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL BIOSOLACE JAMAICA Company a total FAKE. I know of at least 5 people who gave Greg and Derek Brandon over $2000 dollars and got nothing in return!! Los Angeles California Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: BIOSOLACE INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jul 16 2017
Ye Old World Contracting Arthur Parrinello Arthur Parrinello - Old World Painting Lancaster County interior designer scammed thousands of dollars from single mother with a disabled child Millersville Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Builders & Contractors: Ye Old World Contracting Millersville, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 14 2017
AmOne loan experts, netcredit scam: luring me saying . I' already had an account. I just want the world to know the Predators are hunting Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Loans: Financial Services: AmOne loans Internet

Jul 14 2017
Luxstyle international Luxstyle Internet
Author: Malaysia , Art Galleries: Luxstyle international Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is dedicated to total client satisfaction. We are willing to go beyond the call of good client service and do what it takes to ensure complete satisfaction with your investment. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: San Diego, California Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 13 2017
eheat, Inc. eheat, Inc/Conservetec International electric wall mount heater - fire hazard Tomball Texas
Author: Sandwich, Massachusetts Inspections & Hazards: eheat, Inc. Tomball, Texas