Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: asf international
There may be more reports for "asf international"
For more results perform a general search for "asf international"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
Lux Style International Sales Aps Lux Style I recieved a reminder from thos company saying that i have purchase an item with them. I havent order anything from them. Denmark Internet Author: Cairns QLD, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Sales Aps Internet

Jan 30 2017
The Leisure Group; Resort Services International Promised travel discounts; no discounts, no service, no refund Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Travel Agencies: The Leisure Group Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International Aps False Billing Odense, Denmark Author: Fort Nelson, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Lux Style International Aps Odense,

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 26 2017
Lux style international Lux style Ok i browsed this site and registered to be on the website mail and next thing i have these pad things for detoxing and $60.00 later iam being told to pay up or else. I never ordered or even really wanted these things and its beco ing a worring trend that you cant even look at a website and have this illegal trade be done to you.. Denmark Internet Author: Melbourne, TV Advertisements: Lux style international Internet

Jan 26 2017
Lux style Lux style international Postboks 1158Dk-5100 odense CDenmark I didnt complete product order form and they say they dispatched the product. I emailed them saying i dont want it and then now they said that they sent it but i havent got the product. They threatening legal action Denmark Internet Author: Auckland. New zealand, Alabama Beauty Products: Lux style Internet

Jan 25 2017
Rentalcars.com Economy Rental Agency, Orlando, FL Left a party of 6 stranded at the Orlando International Airport without transportation!! Orlando Florida Trying to get reimbursement Author: Westminster, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Rentalcars.com Orlando, Florida

Jan 25 2017
Lux International Lux International Sales ApS Scam! Threatening emails. Denmark Internet
Author: Horton, Ontario Beauty Salons: Lux International Internet

Jan 24 2017
Lux international sales Scam,ripoff,take advantage, Denmark Nationwide Author: Bby, British Columbia Beauty Products: Lux international sales Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
LuxStyle International Lux International BEWARE! LUXSTYLE AGGRESSIVE MARKETING SCAM Denmark Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Eye Care: LuxStyle International Internet

LuxStyle LuxStyle international, LuxStyle int. A bunch of liars! Internet
Author: Sault Ste marie, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: LuxStyle Internet

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle International Ripoff, Scam, Sent me the products i didn't order. Denmark Internet Author: Aberdeen, Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,

Jan 22 2017
LuxStyle International I must be buying in my sleep LuxStyle International Scam I did not order from you Denmark Internet Author: REDDITCH, Alabama Eye Care: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 22 2017
International Award payment center BLUE SERIES XIII ASK ME TO SEND $9 TO win $15,000 check KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: International Award payment center KANSAS CITY , Missouri

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style International SENT ME 2 ITEMS THAT I DID NOT ORDER REQUEST PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY DENMARK Internet Author: URANGAN, Beauty Products: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux international I never ordered from this company.  Denmark Author: Edmonton, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux international Denmark ,

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland Don't be so sure Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 21 2017
Lux Style Lux International Sales I've received a 2nd reminder that payment is due on product I never ordered! Threatening legal action! https://luxstyleintl.com/pay Denmark Author: toronto, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
LuxStyle International Browsed their product - sent me a product with an invoice without having ordered it Internet Author: Ottawa , Ontario Beauty Salons: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Rc international express Scam Converse, Texas Author: San antonio , Texas Abusive Parents: Rc international express Nationwide