ASF INTERNATIONAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: asf international
There may be more specific results for "asf international"
For more specific results for "asf international"
Showing 76-100 of 17,399 Found Reports For more specific results for "asf international"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 04 2017
Vision Marketing International Patriot-Prime I ordered a flag paid for it and then seveal weeks later got an email saying sorry but they were out and refunded my money so I assumed it was cancelled but then later a flag came disappointed next thong Sept. 1 2017 my debit card was charged 519 Todd St Conroe, TX Texas 77385 Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Talladega, Alabama Veteran's Administration: Vision Marketing International Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
USEH International useh.org / Burcin Turkkan useh.orguseh internshipusehuseh reviewsBurcin Turkkan Scam Company, Can't Speak English, Threatening, Fraud, Not Real, Cannot Get Real Jobs or Visas. World Wide Nationwide
Author: Atlanta / Liberia Africa, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: USEH International useh.org / Burcin Turkkan Nationwide

Sep 02 2017
sodastream, sodastream international Sold me chemical tasting soda flavoring with no recourse to return, without warning that they a no-return policy Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: san diego, California Food Vendors: sodastream Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Shipville International Mail and Package Forwarding Portland Oregon **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Valenzuela, Alabama Shipping Companies: Shipville Portland, Oregon

Aug 31 2017
Envisage Skin international I only sent for one free trial and they sent me a product I didn't want and now I am getting 2 products I didn't order I only wanted to try the free trial. Saint Petersburg Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Walsendurg, Colorado Skin Care: Envisage Skin international Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 31 2017
Move Management International The company managed a container move from Los Angeles to Berlin with little to no organization, chaotic communication and serious lack of professionalism and hidden costs. Their incompetence cost us an extra $1500 including customs fees. Pinecrest, Florida Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Moving Companies: Move Management international Internet

Aug 31 2017
International Precious metals Silsbee Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Jewelry Stores: International Precious metals Silsbee , Texas

Aug 30 2017
International gold rush co. Jack Murphy wanted $355.00 to be sent enable to collect $3.5 mil. winnings in sweepstakes. Manahaukin New Jersey **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lake Forest, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: International gold rush co. Manahaukin, New Jersey

Aug 28 2017
Auto Demag Consignor ADM , Frederick Myles, ChesterEngineer.com International wire fraud conspiracy $2M in last 6 months - took me for 23k Miami Florida Autodemag.com site was taken down a month ago Author: Grayslake, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2017
International Jewelry Group LLC Jewelry auction scam san diego California Author: irvine, California Jewelry Stores: International Jewelry Group LLC san diego, California

Aug 28 2017
International award payment center You won 15,000 Po box 219637, Kansas City mo 64121-9637 Nationwide Author: Youngstown, Ohio Accounting: International award payment center Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Addictair.co.uk I placed an order. They send the wrong goods and in any event the goods were counterfeit. When I requested a refund, they offered me 5%, then 7%, then 30%, then 10% then 30% again as long as I pay for the international shipping costs and restocking fees. They sent me counterfeit goods and yet I am to be responsible for their international shipping and restocking fees. Do not purchase from this website - it is a scam business selling counterfeit goods. I will report them to the relevant authorities as I am entitled to a full refund; not just 30% as they failed to comply with the terms of our agreement. While the website states .co.uk, it is in China Internet Author: London, Other E-trade: Addictair.co.uk Internet

Aug 27 2017
International travel network,ITN LLC I paid for a return ticket on 04/19/17 from lasvegas to kenya $1287.91 my flight itenary was departing on june 14 and returning july 27 2017.my flight was confirmed with three carriers alaska,JETBLUE and emirates.I checked in at the airport at 10.00 am two hours early,the agent at Alaska ticket counters was unable to print out my boarding pass and he called the travel agent.the guy who picked up the phone could not help and instead he cancelled my flight and told me he will process my refunds.since then they have flatly refused to respond to my emails for my refunds.I'm therefore going off so cial media to help members of public to stay away from this company which has been licensed by us government to fraud people. Sanfrancisco California Author: Las vegas, Nevada Attorney Generals: International travel network,ITN LLC Sanfrancisco, California

Aug 27 2017
wymoo international private investigation scam Jacksonville Florida Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Private Investigators: wymoo international Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2017
WAGNER CONSULTING INTErNATIONAL Grace Conceição HIRING, TRANSLATION, PROJECTS New York Internet your complaint Author: Tzur Ygal, Alabama Questionable Activities: WAGNER CONSULTING INTErNATIONAL Internet

Aug 26 2017
Prolympian International, Brainsweep Ponzi Scheme based on stolen and unproven techniques to aid military victims with PTSD Vancouver British Columbia Author: Plainfield, Illinois Alternative Health: Prolympian International Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 25 2017
lux style lux international sales aps I saw their ads on facebook since i heard that there product is effective then out of curousity i clicked it and search for the price but before you can see the price you have to enter your basic infos like name address and email.. so i put it and checked for the price.. then after that! i didnt agreed on purchasing anything so i got out of their website. and after a while i checked my mailbox. i saw this mail saying YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN SHIPPED. the way of their scamming is to put your personal info then withouqt your knowledge there will be a package waiting for you , now they are sending me letters that i need to pay it but i dont want because i didnt even order it and i am not the o e who recieves it since i am at work messevej 12 DJ-9600 Aara Denmark Internet
Author: kariya, Alabama Beauty Salons: lux style Internet

Aug 24 2017
Secure Platform Funding (SPF) BRUCE GREEN / SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com Secure Platform Funding is Fake SBLC Provider, Complete Scam and Ripoff Majuro, Marshall Islands, and Nevis Previously Nevis, now Marshall Islands Secure Platform Funding Is Scamming Earnest Investors Author: Alexandria, Virginia Financial Services: Secure Platform Funding (SPF) Internet

Aug 24 2017
Krasa/Ilus Envisage Skin International Said no obligation free trail. Couldnt find number until located rip off alert on internet. Called 5 different numbers. 2 persons Refused return n refund but offerd discount on more product. Withdrew 4 sums over $100 each within 6 weeks without authorization. No paperwork in the boxes sent. Told them to cancel so-called continuity program each time person insited it was cancelled. Refuesd to allow return. Refused to give refund . offerd $50 and a discount on more skin care.kept reading the same speach. Stated no Supeevisor would make better offer and should take the deal now. Only availble this moment or not at all. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Skin Care: Krasa/Ilus St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 24 2017
Lux Style International Threatening legal action for sending a product I didn't order and not even to my address. Denmark Nationwide Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Beauty Salons: Lux Style International Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
International Award Payment Center Award Commission Notification Sent me a fake check for 135000000.00 and also sent me a bill for over 200.00 Kansas CIty Kansas Author: Muldrow, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International Award Payment Center Kansas CIty, Kansas

Aug 24 2017
SammyDress i ordered three dresses and paid extra to rush order, never recieved my third back order dress!!! I want to be reimbursed for extra postage and third dress!! Yigou International group, which is located in She Internet Author: South Boston, Virginia Accounting: SammyDress Internet

Aug 24 2017
ISM Academy/ISM International Quito, Ecuador Bad School, Abusive School, Not a Christian School, Lying School, Thieves Quito Pinchincha ISM International Academy: Great Teaching Challenge & Real Cultural Experience Author: Jackson, Mississippi Private Schools: ISM Academy/International Quito, Ecuador Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Envisage International Ordered one time now they are sending every month and charging my account Shipped from p o box 23965, St. Petersburg,Flat. Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Abusive Parents: Envisage International Internet

Aug 23 2017
Abes of Maine Abes of Maine became another bait and switch scam site Internet Abes of Maine, cannot be trusted Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Abes of Maine Internet