Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ashland food co op

Showing 1-25 of 14,020 Found Reports For more specific results for "ashland food co op"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
EMBA TRANSPORTATION Elmir Kocan-Owner CEOVejso Kocan co owner Contract Driver Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Companies: EMBA TRANSPORTATION Lawrenceville, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
LIANN RXBOMSHOP FAKE TIFFANY & CO OUTLET ORDER FORM NOT SURE, WAS ON FACEBOOK FOR VALENTINE'S DAY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: LIANN RXBOMSHOP Internet

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Hobbies discounts Never sent product Internet Author: Co donegal, Alabama Art Galleries: Gillian devenney Internet

Feb 21 2017
The Neat Co. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19103 Non responsive and uncooperative Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Maywood, New Jersey Small Business Services: The Neat Co. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Making good Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen NATIONWIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS: James Bachmann, Timothy Corcoran, Yvonne Curl, Kenneth Davis, Stephen Hirsch, Daniel Kelley, Diane Koken, Lydia Marshall, Terry McClure, Barry Nalebuff, Brent Porteus, Suku Radia, Steven Rasmussen, Steve Rasmussen, Stephen Rasmussen, Michael Toelle, Jeffrey Zellers, Sue Warren, Sparky Weilnau Columbus, Ohio
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: Nationwide Mutual Ins Co - CEO Steve Rasmussen Columbus, OH,

Feb 20 2017
Ashland Pines Apartments The Worst Apartments I Have Ever Lease For $1000.00 per month. Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Landlords: Ashland Pines Apartments Stone Mountain, Georgia

Feb 19 2017
Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC defective mattress supposedly not under warranty Aurora Colorado Author: PUEBLO, Colorado Manufacturers: Simmons Manufacturing Co. LLC Aurora, Colorado

Feb 19 2017
Optionsrider.com Bishop Lee, Optionsrider's CEO, Optionsrider.com is an absolute FRAUD Forex exchange Co. Auckland NewZealand Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Investment Brokers: Optionsrider.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
appetiteforseduction.com Desceptive! All they want is your Deposit! After you ask them how much, ask them does that include all their fees. NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Food Vendors: appetiteforseduction.com Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
SGI & CO. IN THEY LIED TO ME MAKING ME BELIEVE I QUALIFIED FOR A PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: san bernardino, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SGI & CO. IN IRVINE, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 15 2017
Dishnetwork Dispute Resolution Specialist Co. Nationwide Author: Cottonwood, California Satellite Companies: Dishnetwork Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Bought 5lb lemon juice powder with one month left on use buy date,called and said it was an oversight.I believe I should at least be entitlled to a partial refund. Internet Texas Author: puyallup, Washington Food Stores: Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
AWHR AWHR is a lease co. I called and told them I replaced ther water heater and they contiune to bill me Ohio Author: Hopedale , Ohio Rental Supplies: AWHR ohio