ASHLAND FOOD CO OP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ashland food co op
There may be more reports for "ashland food co op"
For more results perform a general search for "ashland food co op"
Showing 26-50 of 14,057 Found Reports For more specific results for "ashland food co op"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 08 2017
California Wok I just ordered chicken fried rice from this place and the younger woman working, asked to see my receipt, I didn't show it her; I stood there waiting for my order. She asked me if I paid and I said yes. Thinking..Why the hell would I stand here waiting for food that I didn't pay for? She gave me my food but I was thinking...I'm never coming here again. Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles , California Restaurants: California Wok Los Angeles ,

Mar 07 2017
South Beach Diet FOOD TERRIBLE, Cust Svc Worse!!!! Internet Author: newport, Rhode Island Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Internet

Mar 07 2017
NCE National Co dress of Employers Rip off ... they offered me 80/20 for regular office visits and 5000 deductible ...but deductible was supposed to be for hospital and major life events ONLY ...EVERYTHING else was supposed to be 80/20...NOT TRUE...i went for my well check and I found out nothing was covered at all...npt even a penny...they told me pre existing conditions are ok but nothing was covered...ehen I called them they just played stupid and the lady refused to cancel my insurance so I have to go through my bank to stop further payments. Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: NCE National Co dress of Employers Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 07 2017
MICHAEL CHESSLER BOOKS Rip Off Book Seller - Do Not Buy from Him Evergreen, CO Internet Author: Cedar Ridge, California Book Stores: MICHAEL CHESSLER BOOKS Internet

Mar 05 2017
Tyson Food Selling tough chicken and pieces to small to cook. Springdale Arizona Please Post Author: winchester, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: Tyson Food Springdale, Arizona

Mar 02 2017
Quality Inn Ashland, VA (804) 521-2377 TRICKED INTO A NON-REFUNDABLE PRICE, NOT ALLOWED REFUND ONE MONTH BEFORE Ashland Virginia
That's some mistake Author: FONTHILL, ON, Ontario Hotel: Quality Inn Ashland, VA Ashland, Washington

Mar 02 2017
Brown Taylor & Company BT&Co After a month of working for the company, the company refused to pay me. Salem Internet Author: Metairie, Louisiana Brokerage Companies: Brown Taylor & Company Internet

Feb 28 2017
South Beach Diet South Beach Diet food delivery Terrible food. Forced auto delivery. Hidden charges. Nationwide Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts We have paid for the goods and shipping in full but never received the shipment Shenzen China Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts Shiyan Town,

Feb 27 2017
Shang Hai Co LTD. Zhangyong I ordered lip color from Colorado by Pascale, only received 1/2 order 5 weeks later. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China Shanghai Author: San Angelo, Texas Beauty Salons: Shang Hai Co LTD. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China,

Feb 27 2017
Tiffany&Co outlet Don't buy from this company--SCAM OPERATION Internet Author: new york, New York Jewelry Stores: Tiffany&Co outlet Internet

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Foothills Farmers Co-Op ..Mr. Tire Chad Weaver, Ray Lied Maryville Tennessee
Author: Friendsville, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: Foothills Farmers Co-Op ..Mr. Tire Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
EMBA TRANSPORTATION Elmir Kocan-Owner CEOVejso Kocan co owner Contract Driver Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Trucking Companies: EMBA TRANSPORTATION Lawrenceville, Georgia

Feb 26 2017
LIANN RXBOMSHOP FAKE TIFFANY & CO OUTLET ORDER FORM NOT SURE, WAS ON FACEBOOK FOR VALENTINE'S DAY Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: LIANN RXBOMSHOP Internet

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Hobbies discounts Never sent product Internet Author: Co donegal, Alabama Art Galleries: Gillian devenney Internet