Customer satisfaction commitment: Ashley Bridget | Ripoff Report

Your Search | ashley bridget jewelry

Feb 10 2016
A to Z Jewelry Repair, Lokshin Yuriy Jeweler lost a stone and will not pay the repair fee. Olathe Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Jewelers: A to Z Jewelry Repair Olathe, Kansas

Feb 07 2016
FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR JEWELRY RIPOFF REPAIRS RIVERSIDE California Author: riverside, California Jewelers: FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
USA Transportation Group - Bridget Weiss Not All Jobs Are Legit, Realized How Naive I may be. Author: New Jersey Employers: USA Transportation Group

Feb 04 2016
LioriDiamonds LioriDiamonds, Lioridiamonds.com LIORIDIAMONDS.com is a fraud SOLD me fake Diamond Rings that gold was not even real. New York New York Author: New York, New York Jewelry Stores: LioriDiamonds New York, New York

Feb 03 2016
Sabertooth Auctions This guyis very rude. Does not answer his emails or phone. Hateful and worst business. Murray Kansas Author: Mission, Texas Jewelry Stores: Sabertooth Auctions Murray, Kansas

Feb 03 2016
my billionaire lifestyle Do not ever buy from my billionaire lifestyle Internet Author: kent, Other Jewelry Stores: my billionaire lifestyle Internet

Feb 01 2016
community care ashley stealing money from city and state smithtown New York Author: elmhurst nyc, New York Unusual Rip-Off: community care smithtown , New York

Feb 01 2016
Ashley Furniture Ruining my credit ! Ashley lost my check, sent replacement, they can't open mailbox ! Arcadia Wisconsin Author: Windermere, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Africa Imports I ordered African masks from their catalog. The mask they sent out were completely different than the mask that were in the catalog. Hackensack New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Africa Imports Hackensack, New Jersey

Jan 28 2016
Ashley Furniture Home Store /John( Manager/ Owner) Refund Policies are Fraud Northfeild New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Northfeild, New Jersey

Jan 26 2016
Shop Linda Stars Misfit earrings Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Jewelry Stores: Shop Linda Stars Internet

Jan 25 2016
http://www.goldpotdiscovery.com/ joseph lefkowitz , ibakefoods@gmail.com , goldpotdiscovery.com I ordered a watch from this website and this person never shipped it or emailed me back Internet Author: Hawaii Jewelry Stores: http://www.goldpotdiscovery.com/ Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

15, Report #1281980

Jan 24 2016
Craigslist - Ashley Harris, harrisashley919@gmail.com A Scamp trailer was advertised on Craigslist for $1,500.00, they emailed pictures and description, invoice and instructions to get ebay gift cards to pay for it. They accepted pin # over phone and stole the money. Internet Ashley Harris tries again but misses Author: Fairfax, California Trailers: Craigslist - Ashley Harris Internet

Jan 22 2016
Izwy Pandora items not authentic Shanghai, China Internet Author: King George, Virginia Jewelry Stores: Izwy Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Repair didn't work, company refuses to refund as promised Internet
First of all, wed like to thank Ms. Ashley, for taking the time to add the kind words with respect to the professionalism and courtesy of our agents. But we promptly refunded full amount of $79.99. Author: , Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 21 2016
Kuvarsit Kuvarsit.me, Kuvarsit.co, Finewatches.cn BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!! Hong Kong, China Internet Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: Kuvarsit Internet

Jan 20 2016
Florence Scovel MILDEW, Internet Author: Rushville, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Florence Scovel

Jan 20 2016
Benchmark Jewlers in the Parks at Arlington Replaced my Great Grandmother's diamond with a zodiac Arlington Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Jewelry Stores: Benchmark Jewlers in the Parks at Arlington Arlington, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet

Jan 14 2016
jewelry imagination jewelry minneapolis Minnesota Author: central falls, Rhode Island Jewelers: jewelry imagination minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 12 2016
AYLISS - CHINA (EBAY SELLER) FRAUDULENT EBAY SELLER, DOES NOT SEND OR HAVE THE PRODUCT AND WILL NOT SEND IT EBAY Internet Author: New York Jewelry Stores: AYLISS - CHINA (EBAY SELLER) Internet

Jan 12 2016
Zales Zales Americas diamond store Promotion Fees not told about. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: , Florida Jewelry Stores: Zales Palm Beach Gardens,

Jan 11 2016
Monogram Hub TERRIBLE PRODUCT,SHIPPING, CUST. SERVICE!! Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Jewelry Stores: Monogram Hub Internet