Customer satisfaction commitment: Ashley Bridget | Ripoff Report

Your Search: ashley bridget jewelry
There may be more specific results for "ashley bridget jewelry"
For more specific results for "ashley bridget jewelry"
Showing 1-25 of 5,911 Found Reports For more specific results for "ashley bridget jewelry"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Steinhausen, Inc. Watch Never Repaired Under Warranty Lakewood New Jersey Author: New York, New York Jewelry Stores: Steinhausen, Inc. Lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends CONTINUE TO SEND ME WATCHES AND JEWELRY MONTHLY.I CANCELLED BUT CONTINUE TO RECEIVE. santa barbara California Author: oxnard, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends santa barbara, California

Aug 15 2017
Beech Street Corporation NON SUFFICIENT funds in my account/ Returned Check /and asked for another one, which i refused Brampton ON L6X 5A5 Nationwide Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Jewelry Stores: adamas Diamonds Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Ashley Adams Lola Adams Charges large amounts of money for services Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Astrologers & Psychics: Capitol Hill Psychic Boutique & Life Coach Seattle, Washington

Aug 12 2017
RAC ASHLEY ACCEPTANCE NOW DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS PROGRAM Lithonia Georgia Author: conyers, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: RAC ASHLEY Lithonia, Georgia

Aug 11 2017
kay jewelers took item to be repaired and didnt repair it.they knew it wasnt gold and sent it away to be repaired and then say ready for pick up and stated it was gold so they didnt put a clasp on it, and i paid 26,84 in cash and they havent returned my money yet with a check.and refused to give me the money back at the store saying they dont do this. fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: kay jewelers fayetteville, North Carolina

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 07 2017
Fashion product Billed me for an item I never ordered. I was asked to take a survey then I was able to pick a prize and pay only shipping and handling. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Jewelry Stores: Fashion product Internet

Aug 07 2017
Traci Lynn Another Pyramid Scheme Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Jewelry Stores: Traci Lynn Internet

Aug 07 2017
jomashop jomashop.com Watch stopped working in one week - - - refused refund Internet Author: Austin, Texas Jewelry Stores: jomashop Internet

Aug 06 2017
Stivers Ford Lincoln Ashley from Stivers left me a voicemail saying I was preapproved for a $25,000 Auto loan with a 0% down payment. I was in the market to upgrade my work vehicle, & Stivers is 1 of the carlots i had went to during closed hours to look around, but never applied for a auto loan with them.  Montgomery Alabama Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Auto Dealers: Stivers Ford Lincoln Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
Golden Timepieces Misleading photos sell fake watches that don't function. No refunds no remorse scam play. Beijing Internet
Author: hartsdale, New York Jewelry Stores: Golden Timepieces Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jewel art and silver co ltda Silber -925 - Instagram Company didn't send the products and didn't refund Kwaeng Ladkrabang Khet Ladkrabang Internet
Author: Campinas, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Jewel art and silver co ltda Internet

Aug 03 2017
Diamonds International Over valued goods and then would not live up to agreement New York City New York Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Jewelry Stores: Diamonds International New York City, New York

Aug 02 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Was dishonest, deceitful and defraud me out of my home Des Moines IA Ashley hawthorne set her own self up when she continued to falsely accuse us of harassment because we was told to come into a wells fargo to open a new checking account we tried to move on but she Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Buyer Fashion Club Custom Fashions Like others, I responded to a free prize selection. Jewelry selection with Pay Shipping Only. One month later a $200 charge. Called them to dispute. All they want to do is argue about the fine print. Austin Texas Author: Montezuma, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Jul 29 2017
LSM Watch LSM Watches FAKE ROLEX SUBMARINERS Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: LSM Watch Internet

Jul 28 2017
Karma and Luck all of their products are advertised as real but they are worth pennies las vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Jewelry Stores: Karma and Luck las vegas, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Jtv Knoxville Tennessee Knoxville Tennessee Author: Pompton plains, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: Jtv Knoxville Tennessee Knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 26 2017
Harry Ritchie's Everett Washington Run my credit for layaway?? Lied over and over to make sale Everett WA Author: Everett, Washington Jewelry Stores: Harry Ritchie's Everett, Washington

Jul 26 2017
Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Elle Ray and Scott Murphy CEO Fraud! Scam company! DO NOT use them for jewelry insurance!! Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Insurance Agencies: Jeweler's Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Anxiety, Adrenal Fatigue, Weight Gain, Headaches, Banned, Blocked Houston, Tx , Texas Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: Fasciablaster, Ashley Black Guru, ABG LLC Internet