Your Search | ashworth college, norcross, ga

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 22 2016
Affordable Excitement LLC Misled me in the total cost of scooter and sold me 150cc on title says 50cc Norcross Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Questionable Activities: Affordable Excitement LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Youthful Radiance aka: IHL*RADIANTSERUM 888-541-6705 GA As charged on card Skin Care ? Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Youthful Radiance Internet

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
drive your dream llc/ willam automotive william automotive I BOUGHT A CAR FROM DONALD FROM A CRAIGSLIST AD..I ENDED UP AT THE AUCTION..WHERE I PURCHASED..A SATURN VUE FOR 2500 DOLLARS..CAR RAN FINE UNTILL I GOT HOME stockbridge  Georgia Author: atlanta ga, Georgia Auto Dealers: drive your dream llc/ willam automotive stockbridge ga, Georgia

Jul 21 2016
Nittany Eye Associates Over Charged me the made excuses when challenged. Incomplete Eye Exam, No Written Prescription State College Pennsylvania Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Opticians: Nittany Eye Associates State College, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Birch Communications Billed for services after disconnection date Macon Ga Georgia Author: Lubbock, Texas Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Judge Jerome Simandle George E. Norcross III Misconduct, Unjust Camden County Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Federal Government: Judge Jerome Simandle Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Draughon's Jr College SCAM- Teachers didn't teach Memphis Tennessee Author: heber springs, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Draughon's Jr College Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
FLORIDA RV/DUBLIN GA BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUBLIN Georgia Author: Dudley, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: FLORIDA RV/DUBLIN GA DUBLIN, Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
EarthLink Business EarthLink's Deceptive Practices and Poor Customer Service Atanta GA Author: knoxville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: EarthLink Business Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
College of Southern Nevada Bradley Gruner, NSHE TRUMPED UP FEES BY NSHE EXTORTIONISTS Las Vegas, Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Jul 19 2016
First Site, LTD Wrongfully keeping security deposits of unsuspecting college students Normal Illinois Author: Hampshire, Illinois Property Management: First Site, LTD Normal, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
AMERICOM Norcross and associates This company will rip you OFF , you work for them they tell you you don't get a commission until 3 months when you get your commission it's under 200$ , the company owners and supervisor and he person all family or someone that mess with the family member the supervisor Dave BORSA slept with the COMISSION GIRL KATEY SHE WORKS FROM HOME , they all work together to keep our commission They was located in Norcross now they move Georgia Author: Atlanta , Georgia Websites: AMERICOM Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
private label nutraceuticals llc free sample,pay 4.95 shipping only, 20 days charge on my m/c 99.15 norcross Georgia
Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Beauty Products: private label nutraceuticals llc norcross, Georgia

23, Report #1272093

Jul 18 2016
Country Custom Tile Ricky Hersey PLEASE DO NOT HIRE COUNTRY CUSTOM TILE - RICK HERSEY. Mr. Hersey, abandoned the job and kept my deposit.Waycross, GA Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Country Custom Tile Nationwide

College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide