Your Search | ashworth college, norcross, ga

Jan 20 2017
ICDC college False credidation culver city Internet Author: Lucerne Valley , California Private Schools: ICDC college Internet

Jan 19 2017
College of Southern Nevada CSN Registration SCAMS Registration Scams Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Colleges and Universities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Cameo College of Essential Beauty Cosmetology school cheats students. Murray Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Trade Schools: Cameo College of Essential Beauty Murray, Utah

Jan 13 2017
Vatterott Vatterott Educational Center, INC. Online classes are not creditable, if you try to take them to a different college.. Waste of time and money for no degree! Locations Cleveland, Ohio Des Moines, Iowa Fairview He Nationwide Author: Yelm, Washington Colleges and Universities: Vatterott Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 11 2017
Enterprise Relocation Services Moving company ripoff! Owner is a liar! Norcross Georgia Author: Boca Raton, Florida Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
MYPILLOW.COM MIKE LINDELL AND STAFFERS DETRIMENTAL RELIANCE ADVERTISED NY INFAMERCIAL PRICE BOGO 29.95 BAIT AND SWITCH CHASKA Minnesota Author: COLLEGE POINT, New York Medical Expert Witnesses: MYPILLOW.COM CHASKA, Minnesota

Jan 11 2017
R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Ray Kerarti, Rena Kerarti, Rena Ziani-Kerarti, R&G Renovation Unlicensed Contractor Posing as Licensed. Horrible Construction. Credit Card Fraud. Thief. Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Builders & Contractors: R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Universial Premium Fleet Card Excessive Late -Fees Norcross Georgia Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Services: Universial Premium Fleet Card Internet

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
mastercraft remodeling & design llc. Walter Ani Barrios VILLAFUERTE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST and SLOPPY CONTRACTOR College Park Maryland Author: Dist of Columbia Builders & Contractors: mastercraft remodeling & design llc. College Park , Maryland

Jan 10 2017
Florida technical college Graduated with honors, no office has interviewed me nor have I worked as rma, graduation was over a year ago, Medical reasons they new about, but still allowed me to continue education, now stuck with student loans over 12000.00 and cannot work as an RMA DELAND Internet FLORID Author: Deland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida technical college Internet

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Penn Foster College Would you believe Punxsutawney Phil or Penn Foster? Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Oak City, North Carolina Computer Training & Education: Penn Foster College Scranton, Pennsylvania

Quincy Seymore DJ FACTZ SONY A&R Savannah GA
Author: Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Quincy Seymore Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Total Ripoff A bunch of theives Carrollton, GA Nationwide
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
JNJ Roofing Jeremy Campen Tree removal Smiling Scammer on Senior Citizens Midway,GA. Nationwide Georgia, Florida
Author: Ellabell, Georgia Builders & Contractors: JNJ Roofing Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
ishockartistry Shantell This individual did my makeup for my friends wedding that cause me severe eye irritation. I had to seek medical treatment after having my makeup done by her. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Alabama Small Business Services: ishockartistry Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 30 2016
ASA College or That guy Dwayne! unprofessional-ism and Rip off Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: ASA College Brooklyn , New York

Dec 27 2016
F4 Motors | Alpharetta GA Irresponsible Used Car Dealer in Alpharetta GA Alpharetta Georgia Author: Medford, New York Auto Dealers: F4 Motors | Alpharetta GA