Your Search | ashworth college, norcross, ga

Jul 08 2014
DishNerwork Worst Company EVER Nationwide Author: Norcross , Georgia Satellite Companies: DishNerwork Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
VIP team Power sellers college home income Las Vegas Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Computer Training & Education: VIP team Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Robert Morris University, Deb Brody Deb Brody, Robert Morris College RIPOFF! Created fake charges and refused to remove for 2 years Springfield Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Financial Education: Robert Morris University, Deb Brody Springfield, Illinois

Jul 08 2014
Cleanse Pro Complete Ripoff stating that I was not eligible for a refund after they charged my credit card 79.95 when I specifically called within the 14 day trial period. Savannah GA Internet Author: Paxton, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Cleanse Pro Internet

Jul 08 2014
GunBrokers.com Gun Brokers Kennesaw, GA Charging false fees when buyer does not complete auction Kennesaw Georgia Author: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: GunBrokers.com Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 08 2014
Corenthian Schools Heald Business College Put me in a medical office administration knowing i had a record and now i am in debt from the student loans to over $50, salida California Author: Modesto, California Colleges and Universities: Corenthian Schools salida, California

Jul 07 2014
Froedtert Hospital Medical College of Wisconsin The kitchen/ food service manager fire you when you do a good job working in the kitchen Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Racists: Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Florida career college fraud Boynton Florida
Author: lantana, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Florida career college Boynton, Florida

Jul 07 2014
World Media Network Tim Rutledge, WMN, Atlanta, GA This is a sleazy operation that recruits people to work from home, doing Telemarketing for REPUTABLE organizations. Atlanta, GA Internet Author: Westchester, Illinois Internet: World Media Network Internet

Jul 07 2014
drake college of business Drake college they have more repeating a class that I already pass they support to pay evey to weeks $240 and now they do want to pay me because I Im repeating class for no reason Elizabeth New Jersey Author: perth amboy, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: drake college of business Elizabeth, New Jersey

Jul 05 2014
MidCity Automotive Travis, the tow truck driver, and Alex, the office manager, was no help when I came to defend that I did pay for parking. Travis has the photographs is the money slots and will not send them to Alex. Alex is not making Travis send the photos so I an prove I paid for parking. Also, when Alex called Travis, Travis told me to pay the fine and I'll get my photos on Monday. My license plate is a GA license plate and he is banking on me not being here on Monday which would force me to pay the fine. New Orleans Louisiana Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Towing: MidCity Automotive New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 05 2014
golds gym raven kinson , john toole, and amy sexual harrasment to my client and my family, termination of being ill, rascim towards african american employees augusta Georgia Author: augusta ga, Georgia Health Spas: golds gym augusta, Georgia

Jul 04 2014
Go Daddy Go Daddy Rip Off on Auto Renewal Will Not Credit Scottsdale Arizona Author: College Station, Texas Websites: Go Daddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 03 2014
Greendot Corporation unethical, irresponible, unorganized, nonchalant pasadena Nationwide Author: college park, Georgia Financial Services: Greendot Corporation Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
First Ddata First Data/Sam's Club will rip you off Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: California Credit Services: First Ddata Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Cobb Beauty College Gail Little Taking the states money for tuition! RIP OFF Kennesaw Georgia Author: Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cobb Beauty College Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 02 2014
Pasco Hernando State College Pasco-Hernando Community College fake, uncaring. catalog full of pretend students with fake smiles, small town yokel college New Port Richey Florida Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Liars: Pasco Hernando State College New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 02 2014
David Scott Karen Beaman Authorized Signature of check from DuPont Community Credit Union David Andrew 825 Cartersville Hwy SE Rome GA 30161 well it was inan email for secret shoppers i sent my adress name and apt # Rome Georgia Author: Borger , Texas Websites: David Scott Internet

Jul 02 2014
Try Garcinia Advanced GARCINIA ADVANCED FREE TRIAL ABSOLUTE SCAM Savannah GA Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Try Garcinia Advanced Internet

Jul 01 2014
Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Ceuticream 1-866-461-9877 Fraud, Swindlers, Will not allow full returns (offerred 15% refund), Had to cancel my card to stop charges Savannah Georgia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Ceuticell,At Cost Fulfillment at 10701 Abercorn, Unit 61 553 Savannah, GA FRAUD Savannah, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
EasyCare Automobile Protection Corporation Easy Care Easycare is easily trying to rip me off for my coverage and covering only parts that are less than my deductible! Norcross Georgia Author: West Covina, California Auto Warranty: EasyCare Norcross, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
Gloucester county college Scamming me out of money Sewell New Jersey Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Gloucester county college Sewell, New Jersey

Jun 30 2014
F.U.L.K. INC. SCAM company using college aged kids to sell magazines door to door. Villa Rica Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Book & Magazine Publishers: F.U.L.K. INC. Villa Rica, Georgia